Chapter 3

How I made Luhan my husband in just... 1 day

Second chapter of double update! :D


I dreamt of an intense making out scene between me and Luhan – which was weird. I’ve never had rated dreams before…  Ji Eun grunted before breaking into a yawn. She groaned when she felt her body sore and tired, especially the bottom part of her body. Why the hell…

She parted her eyelids and she was in for a shock – And, so was the other party, Luhan.

“KYAHHH!!!” They both screamed simultaneously. Ji Eun stared at Luhan, mouth agape from shock. She managed to raise her hand despite the shock and pointed towards Luhan, then to his background - the room.

The room was dim, but there was enough light from the outside to brighten up the room. Polished oak wood made up the walls and there were a couple of paintings hung on the walls. But, what really caught her eye was how messy the ground was. It was havoc. Everything that once stood on tables were sprawled over the floor - table lamps, flower vases and magazines. Her eyes widened when she saw her dress on the ground...

As if they had telepathy, both of them peeked under the duvet and screamed at the same time – They were . That was when, everything hit on them – they just had a one night stand. Ji Eun covered in shock when she realized what she had done with her ultimate bias. They had s*x.

“HOLY MOTHER OF GOD.” She muttered under her breath when all her thoughts flashed into her head. That explained the making out dream she had, plus the sores. She slid deeper under the duvet, only leaving an area for her to see outside. She peeked at Luhan, but he had his back faced to her.

. I am in deep . Soo Man is going to kill me. Luhan thought as he ran his fingers through his already messed-up hair. He bit his lower lip as all his thoughts flashed inside his head. What is he going to do now? He couldn’t just leave the girl behind afte- Wait, is she even of legal age?

Luhan’s heart skipped a beat at the thought of it. "Are you 18?" He asked quickly, biting his bottom lip harder as he waited for her answer.

"Yes..." She replied awkwardly.

He nodded to himself, relieved that she wasn't a minor. But, the troubled face reappeared quickly when he thought about his boss. He knew he needed to see Soo Man.

“U-Uh. Um.. Ji Eun-sshi you see…I-I being an idol h-have my name at stake. So, c-can you follow me back to see my boss?” He asked, choking on his words.

Ji Eun tilted her head to the side as she let his words sink into her head. Then, she nodded.

 

 

 

After they’ve neatened up themselves, they were on the way to SM Entertainment. Though after much cleaning and covering, they still looked like a mess. Their lips were swollen and red, and there was no way they could’ve covered them up like they would do to their hickeys. Who would paste plasters on your lips anyways?

Ji Eun gnawed on her bottom lip as she leaned against the side window of the taxi, staring at the speeding road as though it was the most attractive thing then. She couldn't stand how the awkwardness is engulfing the both of them that very second. She sighed deeply when she saw the familiar street come to sight. Deep inside, she didn’t want to meet the CEO of her bias. But, she only agreed because she knew Luhan’s and 11 other guys’ careers were at stake. And, this was partly her fault. She didn’t want to cause anyone of them to lose their jobs after they’ve worked so hard for it.

 

 

Luhan handed Ji Eun his jacket when they reached the back of the entertainment building.

“Wear this,” He said hastily, before handing the cash to the driver. Ji Eun wore the leather jacket then headed out of the taxi with Luhan leading the way. They entered the building through the backdoor where there were no fans around. The twosome got into the elevator and stood at two opposite ends. Luhan pressed the button to where the CEO's office was situated.

Ji Eun pulled the ends of her dress when she felt her heart palpitate faster. She shuffled her feet awkwardly, staring at the ground. The nervousness was gnawing her. She, being the huge saesang fan of Luhan’s, wasn’t even spazzing over him at that moment. All she could think was what the consequences of meeting the CEO and telling him what they did. She knew, he would most probably burst.

 

The twosome entered the room after hearing approval from the respected man. Ji Eun's grip on her dress tightened immediately when she saw the office interior in front of her eyes. She doubt any normal being would've been into this office before, morever a saesang fan. She followed Luhan from behind, walking towards the man's desk. Hearing the footsteps, Lee Soo Man stopped doing his work and glanced at them. He leaned back onto his chair and nodded to the both of them as a greeting.

"Luhan, who is this?" He asked. Ji Eun shifted uncomfortably upon hearing his question. She took a quick glimspe at Luhan, awaiting his answer.

Mustering all his courage, Luhan gulped before breaking everything to Soo Man. Well, not too explicit of course.

"...That's why we're here..." Luhan finished, staring at the ground.

Unexpectedly, Lee Soo Man kept quiet after Luhan's explanation. But, Ji Eun could see how his eyes bulged and the veins on his forehead looked ready to burst. The pen he was holding on one hand was shaking so hard that she had to look away in order not to faint. She swallowed hard.

He pulled his chair in and leaned towards them.

“The both of you need to get married later.

“WHAT?!”

 

Author’s Note

-Edited Chapter-

This chapter’s isn’t good, I know that. It’s because I need to explain you see…  And, time for my spazz.

DID YOU GUYS SEE SEHUN DANCED WITH BoA FOR MUSIC BANK?! I WAS PRACTICALLY DYING WHEN I SEE HOW CLOSE HE WAS TO BoA. YEAH YEAH. I KNOW IT'S JUST A SUNBAE x HOOBAE RELATIONSHIP BUT IT'S TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT! AND. AND HE'S MY HUSBAND!! [I'm thick skinned and I know it~]

 

SEE THAT?! OMGOMG...MY YEOBO IS SO HAWT AND YEAH... It's not me there sooo... D:

 

Also... The KTV Session at the SM.ART Exhibition. Dorks to the max. I JUST LOVE THEM XD