Cho 'Dictator' Kyuhyun

2012 Minus Seven

 

 

 

(Kyuhyun’s POV)

“I’m sorry”

I narrowed my eyes, feeling weird with all her apologies. I just don’t know if I should smile and say yes or just ignore it. I somehow can’t trust her, but somehow just can’t let her go like that. She’s lifeless and also clueless. She can find some help to that ghost on the hotel… and remembering about the deal I made with her, I just can’t break it like that.

I passed the book to her. “Bring this” I said coldly. I left her dumbfounded, and she carried my books.

=flashback=

“Alright, I’ll keep your secret” I said. “With one condition”

“W-what?” she asked.

“You have to follow my orders” I smirked. “And be my servant”

“Is that too… unfair?” she asked again.

“If you don’t want to, I’ll tell everyone” I smirked, again. “But if you’re not, maybe you can find your life in here”

Jo Eun was lost in trance for a moment. What would she do anyway?

“Okay, I’ll take the deal” she answered.

<<<>>> 

(Jo Eun’s POV)

I walked into my room… Ah, finally! I can drop these books!

Suddenly my phone rang. I look to the screen and Kyuhyun popped out from the screen. I mean his name, anyway.

“Not another order!” I shouted and threw my phone away. It landed on that mountain of books. Doesn’t he even know how tired I am?

He’s so cold today. The moment I walked into the class, I greeted him as usual, but he didn’t greet back. I knew that he wasn’t happy about all of this. All of this blood-, head-banging, eyes-widening truth.

And again, he’s making me stressful. So far he’s been ordering me lots of things! Like, um… bringing his books, doing all his homeworks, buy him foods, and pay for the bus and the lunch… he must be hating me now. Karma does exist.

I kept ignoring that stupid ringing phone, cause I know Kyuhyun would tell me something to do. Haaaah, can’t he just get lost?

So I decided to take a shower… A long nice shower. Feeling free. No homeworks, no job, no Kyuhyun… yeah, why not?

After an hour, I walked out of the showers. Hoping there’s no more calls.

BZZZT—RRRINGGGG! RRRRINGGG! RRRRIIIIIIIIINGGG! BZZZT BZZZT BZZT, RRRIIINGGG! RRRRIIIINGGG!

“Oh, god, when will you stop calling?”

Without looking to the screen, I pressed the green button. Its him.

Ya, Jo Eun-ah! This is the twentieth time already!” I heard Kyuhyun is scolding me on the phone. “Where have you been? You brought my jacket anyway

“Sorry” I quickly said that. “So… what do you want me to do?”

What do you think, Horsetail?” he asked in sarcasm. “You should bring it back, Jo Eun! Immediately! You can’t return it tomorrow, and you know my address

Then the call ended. This is just making me so lazy. I found his blue jacket lying under my books. I took it, then I dressed up, combed my hair, and walked downstairs. There’s no one inside my house because my umma and appa are in Jojo’s. But they’re telling me not to work today. I got out and locked my house. And I walked to the nearest bus stop, which is pretty far from my house.

When I was waiting for the bus… suddenly I felt some drops of water. Damn. Its raining. I was reflected to cover myself with the blue jacket. My one – and only! – protection right now.

I felt my phone vibrating but the rain started to get worse. If I kept walking to his house, he would just throw me back to this rain! I’m starting to get cold as the rain keeps falling. Oh no.

I somehow felt bad about Kyuhyun. He must be worried. His jacket here got really wet. I’m perfectly… dead O_O

I suddenly felt dizzy. Oh why that nasty brain must ask me to bring his jacket? He could just walk his so-called dictator self to my house and ask for this damn blue jacket.

“Jo Eun-ssi?”

That voice. It can’t be!

“Oppa!” I smiled.

“Oh my god, you’re wet!” Siwon quickly cover me with his umbrella. Maybe I could think of this as… um, a princess who’s been saved by a handsome prince and his umbrella, and he fought against the evil muffin head, who has been attacking me with his cold rain blades. And then the prince defeated him with an umbrella, and so I can only return Muffinhead’s jacket on his grave. So the umbrella prince and his princess lived happily ever after. The end.

Siwon, oh my god… I even wrote a tale of you in here!

Enough imaginations.

“Ne, gwaenchana” I said to him. He smiles as usual. “I was about to buy some groceries for Jojo’s… Do you want to come?”

I looked to that blue jacket. I should avoid him then.

“I want to!” I smiled back. “Its your first time, right?”

“Yes, and good thing you’re here” Siwon said. He brought me to his black sport car. He’s going to Jojo’s with…. This car?

Because its raining, we quickly get into the car. I looked around inside. There’s a music player, and all in seats are covered in black leather. The car is clean, neat and tidy. And in a moment, he starts driving us.

“You know where to go, right?” I asked him.

“Yes, Mr. Jo just told me” he answered.

And so we got to the market, and we bought a lot of groceries for Jojo’s.  It was his first time, so I taught him how to buy these groceries.

“You should buy the fresh ones” I pointed on one fresh paprika and took it. “They always bright colored, and clean. You should check it first before you put it in your cart”

Siwon nodded and did the same thing as I do. We bought a lot of things before we got back

“Thanks again” he said as we got back to our car. “Do you want to grab some coffee for a while?”

Did I misheard that? He asked me to grab some coffee?

“Yeah, why not?” I smiled. “Besides, you brought me for some coffee… Appa would understand. We could wait there until the rain stops”

So Siwon drove me to one coffee shop. He ordered one espresso and I ordered one green tea. Good thing this coffee shop sells ddeokbokki.

“Two ddeokbokki, please” he said to the waiter after we order some drinks. How does he know that I always like that stuff? He doesn’t know me much as the other guy does. I like that rice cake! If he knows that…. And he order it without knowing.

“You should try ddeokbokki in here” Siwon said. I was looking to the rain, woke up from my trance and look to him.

“Really? I like to eat ddeokbokki” I replied.

Jinjja? I like those too!” Siwon smiled as he sipped his coffee.

I felt my phone vibrating, and I took it. I don’t want Siwon to be mad, so I look under my table.

Kyuhyun.

God, doesn’t he know a thing that I’m on a sudden date?

I looked to his text messages.

Jo Eun-ah, where’s my jacket? You need to return it fast!

How does he even know my number?

Right. This is the other Jo Eun’s phone.

I quickly turn it off before Siwon knows this.

“Did something happened?”  he asked me. I looked up, and Siwon’s face showed up in front of me.

“Nothing” I replied. He looked to me and believed me. Then, he took a pen and write on a tissue paper.

0611-2958-4072.

“You should keep that” he said.

“Thanks” I smiled.

Yaaaa, he kept an interest on me.

<<<>>> 

But the evilness of that Lord Sharpwords is not reaching the end yet.

“Where’s my jacket?” he coldly asked me.

Oh no. His jacket is still at my house!

I saw a few people are whispering at the corner, looking to Kyuhyun and I with jealousy.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” I answered.

“You brought it to my house. Quick, you better return it” he offended. “Stealer”

“What? Its still wet! And I haven’t iron it yet!” I felt mad at him. “And you call me a stealer? You should’ve aware for your things!”

“You talked too much” he cut me off before I continue. “You’re not even responsible!”

“Whatever!” I quickly left him away. People are talking about me. What is really happening to him? Is it because I’m not the real Jo Eun? He should help me instead of mad because I’m not the real Jo Eun.

I quickly got upstairs to the school’s roof. I yelled like really loud.

“Cho Kyuhyun! You’ll see how desperate I am! You two faced moron!”

“So what if I’m not her? You shouldn’t hurt me!! I’m so confused on you! Torturing me for all you want!”

Its been two days but he already burned my head. For being a ert, for being two faced, for being a dictator…

I saw him walking on the school park. I touched a flower pot. Ceramic flower pot.

Great. He’ll be dead as soon as I throw that flower pot.

I hold it up and Kyuhyun’s passing. I throw it…

He made it. He stepped away, staring at that broken flower pot.

I quickly stepped backwards. I clenched my fist. Frustrated, I decided to get back to class.

<<<>>> 

(Kyuhyun’s POV)

The girls around me a screaming, feeling scared of what just happened to me. “Kyuhyun-ssi, gwaenchana?” everyone walked to me and asking if I’m okay.

Who did that to me? I looked up and no one’s there.

Could it be her?

I clenched my fist. It must be her. She’s getting too mad at me. Well me too. She wants revenge on me. Right. That two faced haven’t see my revenge.

“Ugh. I hate you” I muttered without a sound as I walk back to the class.

Truth . And Jo Eun had showed that to me.

I can’t think nothing but getting mad at her. Besides, that two faced is flirting on Siwon. What a fake.

Too bad we’re still on the project together.

“Ya” I called her. “Give me your book”

“Do it yourself” she replied.

“Give it” I demanded. “Or I’ll tell that secret. Don’t break a promise on me”

She gave me her book. I smiled in satisfaction.

<<<>>> 

Its already recess and I still can order her to do anything.

“I don’t want kimbap” I said flatly to her as she brought the kimbap.

“You said you want kimbap” she replied.

“No” I said back. “I don’t want to”

“Then what do you want?”

“Sushi”

“What’s the difference? Good thing I bought you food today” she sighed. “Go buy yourself”

“Shut up. I don’t want to eat” I said coldly as I got up and walk away from her.

She’s so burning my nerves now.

<<<>>> 

(Jo Eun’s POV)

He’s so burning my nerves now!!!

Gaaahhh.

When I reach Jojo’s, I quickly threw myself at the super-comfy sofa that’s located between the waiter’s restroom and the kitchen. Everyone ( I mean like Hyoyeon-unnie, Monkey Oppa, Fishy Oppa and Ryeowookie Oppa) is not even dare to ask me. They knew I’m not in mood to bother.

“Jo Eun-ah, gwaenchana?” Siwon suddenly passing me. “You seemed like in trouble”

“Really? I’m not” I replied. His eyebrows furrowed, feeling my lies.

“Okay, maybe I’m not really that okay” I tried to smile. “But seriously, Kyuhyun–”

“Kyuhyun? What again this time?” he asked me as if he knew Kyuhyun and me. Since we’re all going to Shanghai together…

“He must be doing something to you again, right?”

“He’s not really good with me now” I said. “I mean, he became so… harsh”

“Is there something you did to him? Maybe that’s why he became so harsh” he asked.

Probably the truth.

“Come on, Jo Eun. If you’re his friend, you won’t give up on him” Siwon smiled. “He’ll understand you”

“Thanks, Oppa” I got back to the kitchen as I think about his words.

Not bad. He’s a great Oppa. I’m sure Kyuhyun will understand. I’m sure anyone will feel the same like him when I tell the truth. Somehow it made me feel better.

Wont give up on him? I guess I won’t give up on you too, Siwon Oppa.

<<<<>>>> 

(Luna’s POV)

I looked to Jo Eun and Siwon. They must’ve started to like each other.

I felt my phone vibrating. Well its not really a phone, but just call it my phone.

“Hello? Luna’s here”

Its me…

“You must be asking me for Jo Eun, right?”

Of course… It must be hard for her now

“I know. But she’s like Jo Eun I know”

Really?

“Seriously, they’re the same person” I answered. “You gave me a good one this time”

When I give you the bad one?

“Hahaha, sorry. All’s good after all” I giggled.

But… Jo Eun still can’t remember anything?

“The accident that hit her… must be really bad” I answered. “Her memory was erased before she got here. Kyuhyun must’ve feel bad for her because he’s the only one who knows her”

Why you still playing on that old rule?

“That’s the only thing that can make her strong until the day she must come back to the present” I said. “Someone to hold on. Kyuhyun loved her anyway”

Then… Jo Eun loves him too?

“I don’t know” I answered back. “Although Kyuhyun now hates her, because of the truth, that kind of feeling he had on her is… irresistible”

That guy is getting into the game… If he loves her, it must be hard to forget when she’s back to the present

“That’s right” I said. “Its not even finished yet. I’ll tell more later”

Luna, so far so good, but you need to be careful

“Ne”

<<<>>> 

A/N: thanks for reading!! this chapter was lost due to the server. please suscribe, arraso? no picspam but there'll be in the next chapter! :D