Terror Day

2012 Minus Seven

 

(Jo Eun’s POV)

Haaaa. Another day of school…..

Wonder what he’ll do to torture me today. And wondering what will I do to kill him. He must be really hate me.

“Ya!”

Suddenly a girl I know as Kim Minseo pushed me. “You should apologize to Kyu oppa, you dorkhead flirty freak!” she yelled.

“What?”

She pushed me until I fell. “What is your problem?” I asked.

“Seriously, a flirty like you should get a life!” she said. She suddenly pulled my hair. “You don’t even like him! You just use him, right?”

“Shut up!” I yelled. “You don’t understand!”

“You’re the one who should shut up!” its Han Woori, Minseo’s friend. “You’re just making other people miserable!”

The next thing I know, I felt someone’s kicking my back. I also felt paint on my face. Minseo and her friends are laughing. “Ya, Jo Eun-ah! You act like you can take him, you know! What a flirty, pretending to be so innocent!”

“You shouldn’t take him from Qian-sunbae!” Minseo said before she left me. I was lying on the ground, with a red paint on my face.

The bell rings. I quickly go to the science lab to find some masks, then I got back to the class. Good thing I’m in different class with Kyuhyun today.

“Jo Eun-ah, gwaenchana?” Gain asked me. I nodded. “Don’t worry. I’m okay”

“Are you sure?” Gain asked again. “I saw you–”

“Its okay. Its not like I’ll lose to them” I smiled behind my mask. “Gain-ah, don’t worry”

Somehow I felt bad… I felt bad to him. But I feel something bad is coming…

<<<>>> 

I went to the canteen and the seats are all full…. Leaving one dirty table… I clean it with my bare hands. Sigh.

Weirdly I haven’t see Kyuhyun until now. He’s already gone earlier this morning… But at least I don’t see that muffin head.

Suddenly, someone threw me water. Everyone laughed. I saw my food and now its watery. I picked up my tray and find a garbage bin.

Then I got tripped. My watery food are on my clothes. Everyone laughed louder and they even started to kick me.

“You better get out of here!” I saw someone yelled at me. When I turned back, a paint hit my face. Again.

Great. Paint slap.

“You looked like a tribal woman with that!” Kim Minseo shouted at me. “That’s the price for a like you!”

“You’re even tried to throw a flower pot to Kyu oppa, right?”

I froze. My heart beats faster. Everyone knows.

“What kind of monster are you?” Minseo shouted again. “Jo Eun’s a !”

Minseo then threw juice on my head. Everyone started to throw me foods. I can only close my eyes. God please help…

I tried to get out but then Woori reached her legs out so I got tripped. I fell down.

“What a !” she smiled evilly. I got up and pushed her.

“I’m not!” I said.

“You are!” she slapped me. “And you shouldn’t be here!”

“Listen, Jo Eun” Minseo said. “You’re just a who likes to flirt with other guys, taking other girl’s boyfriend, acting like you’re cool, and you even tried to kill Kyuhyun-oppa! A like you should get out! You should’ve know that!”

“But its not what you think!”

“Don’t be a liar” she declined. She used her taekwondo kick, and her foot landed on my thighs, causing me to fall. Everyone laughed and shouting bad words at me.

Everyone hates me now. My body hurts like really bad. I felt blood on my lips.

The bell rang and everyone’s going into their classes. I tried to get up but my thighs are really hurt.

“Get up, girl” its Han seonsaengnim, my physics teacher. She reached her hand out. I took her hand and tried to get up.

“Thank you, seonsaengnim” I bowed to her, although my thighs are really hurt.

“Ne, Jo Eun-ssi” she said.

“I’ll give you one hour, so you better clean up. And you’ll have detention after that”

I sighed. At least I don’t meet someone else. They don’t want me anymore.

In the end, I have to cure myself.

<<<<>>>> 

A/N: as I promised, pictures! And yes Super Junior is releasing the repackage album! CANT WAAAAIT~