Chapter 13

Dangerous Love

Alright, T.O.P though. I'll just ignore Daesung.

"What your doing, hyung?"

"JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!" T.O.P yelled scared. Quickly he turned around and saw that Daesung was sitting behind him. "HOW THE HELL DIDN'T I NOTICE YOU!!!!!"

Daesung smiled. "I'm a ninja," he said and looked into T.O.P's eyes.

T.O.P felt how his heart beat went up. Quikly, he looked away.

"What's wrong?" Daesung said. "Don't be shy, hyung."

"I-I'm not shy!!!!!!" T.O.P yelled.

"Yes you are," Daesung said, who popped up in front of T.O.P. "I can see it."

T.O.P gulped and shook his head. He stood up and walked away. I'll just go to bed, he though and walked to his room.

 

It became morning. The sun was shining into t.o.p's room. He let out a quick jawn and opened his eyes. "WHAT THE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he screamed,

when he looked right into Daesung's eyes, that we're pointed at his face.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

Daesung smiled. "I couldn't sleep," he said and removed a lock hair from T.O.P's face. Quikly, T.O.P slapped away Daesung's hand.

"Someone's in a bad mood, this morning," Daesung said. "I'll make you some thee." Daesung ran away and closed the door of their room.

"Why do I have to share a room with him?" T.O.P said irritated. "I don't like it."

 

Jiyoung and Jessica we're outside, running after each other.

"Your so fast," Jessica said and giggled.

"Haha, you too," Jiyong said. Before he could catch her, he tripped and fell down. "Ough," he said and stood up. "Stupid legs," he said and

removed the sand from his clothes.

"Wait, let me help you," Jessica said and kneeled down to remove it from his pipes.

"Stop," Taeyang said.

Jiyong and Jessica looked up.

"What's wrong?" Jiyong said.

"I'm the one who's gonna ask things," Taeyang said and walked towards Jessica.

"Jessica," he said. "Your not living alone, right?"

Jiyong sighed. "Not again, Taeyang," he said. "We've talked about tha----"

"Your right," Jessica said, out of the blue.

"What?" Jiyong said and looked confused to Jessica.

"I'm not living alone. My.... sick sister lives with me."

Jiyong's confused look dissapeared and he wrapped a arm around Jessica.

"Why did you lie about it?" he said.

"I," Jessica said. "I was afraid you wouldn't stay if I told you."

Jiyong laughed. "Don't be afraid about that," he said. "I'll always stay. I love you."