Chapter 1

Sehun is my...what?!

He accidentally dropped his pen. Hurriedly, he bent down to reach for it. There’s no time to waste. He jots down that much notes from the teacher’s ramblings. It pays off dearly anyway. He is on top of the class even though he is the only Chinese student here. Aigoo~ Luhan is so smart! And look at how his bangs fall to the front of his eyes as he bends down.  Even the way he fixes it using his signature hair flip is so adorable! Aigoo, aigoo~

 

“Park Chanshi?” yelled the teacher. I shot back to reality and stood up abruptly. Oops. Turns out he wasn’t yelling. I just thought he was because my mind was busy examining every inch of Luhan’s face. Actually, I was just being asked if I wanted to try answering the problem on the board.

 

“Oh good! You seem so eager to answer,” beamed the teacher. Seonsaengnim! No! I didn’t stand up because I’m excited to balance that chemical equation. Your voice scared the hell out of me!

 

Everyone was looking at me, waiting for me to go to the board. Everyone…wait…that means Luhan is looking at me too! Thank heavens this isn’t Math class.

 

I walked to the front, picked up a piece of chalk, and balanced the equation in two seconds. I went straight to my seat, side-eyeing Luhan on the way back. He didn’t even notice that, did he? As usual, he was writing down notes. Pfft.

 

“Good job, Ms. Park! So on to our next lesson…”

 

Whew! Like I said, thank heavens this isn’t Math class. Else I would have looked like an idiot there. I would look like an idiot in front of Luhan! Oh well, like he would even notice. I bet that if I shaved my head or transfer my nose to my forehead he wouldn’t even notice it.

 

RING! Finally, classes are over! It’s time for our after-class club activities. It’s a requirement to join a specific club in school. As for me, I’m in the dance club. I shoved my books into my locker and dashed to the gym.

Each period, we are supposed to create eight dance moves. After that, we’re free to go. I already prepared for this last night. Wanna know why? Because I need to finish early so that I can go on a mission! What mission? Oh. Hehe.

 

“and 5, and 6, and 7, 8.” I finished my routine with a pose. Our instructor nodded and smiled. “Good” was all he said. It’s not that he’s arrogant. He just really can’t speak much of the language here. Yi Xing seonsaengnim is an amazing dancer in China, and the president of the dance club took notice of him during a summer visit. He was invited to teach us here in Korea. It’s only been three months, so he still doesn’t speak that much.

 

Omo! Enough about seonsaengnim…I will be late for my mission! Still wearing my training outfit, I ran for the staircase and hurried to the fourth floor. I slowly crept towards a slightly open door. Inside was Luhan playing the piano and singing. This is my mission! The reason why I prepare for my dance moves early is so that I can leave early and have time to peek through the music room where Luhan stays. The music club has separate rooms for each member so that they can practice their songs without interruption. I think that’s good for them. And good for me too. Because I get to see Luhan alone.

This is so nice! Every day I can look at him like this. I can listen to his angelic voice. I can gaze at his face without him knowing that I am here. He never finds out that I’m always watching him here. I’m a really good stalker! Ha ha --- oops! I didn’t realize that I was leaning on the door. It suddenly creaked loudly and then…

 

 

 

 

 

“What are you doing here?” asked Luhan.