Part Two: In Japan

Missing You

 

In Japan

Seungri stumbled into his luxurious apartment after having a night of food and one too many drinks with the staff members from his latest TV filming set. He locked the door behind him, his hand fumbling to find the light switch in a failed attempt. He let out a frustrated groan and began making his way to his bedroom, blindly touching objects along the way.

It’s been four weeks since Seungri started his solo activities in Japan but despite being excited about everything he’s been doing, Seungri is beginning to have second thoughts. As much as he loves Japan, he missed being in Korea with his hyung’s who are now relaxing before their next Alive Tour date.

Aish, can I really last until September in Japan?

My body feels like it’s ready to collapse…

I wonder what my hyung’s are doing now

I wonder what Jiyong is doing…

Jiyong…

Of course, how could he forget the reason why he’s so anxious to return to Korea, the reason why he’s been unable to get a wink of sleep at night, the reason he hates making food for himself that he’d rather go out and eat—the reason why nothing feels quite right without Jiyong beside him—to hold him, to kiss him, to soothe him, to make love to him, to tell him that everything was going to be okay…he missed his hyung to the point where he felt his heart tearing in two—as if someone was ripping him into tiny pieces a little at a time, torturing him to a slow and agonizing death.

I need you Jiyong...

Seungri let out a small cry—these past few weeks have been taking a toll on him. Without realizing, he found his way to the bathroom. Exhausted, he begins stripping out of his grey suit—tossing his clothing in all its entity onto the floor without a care, before taking a quick glance in the mirror. He looked like an absolute, distraught mess. His chestnut styled hair which has now grown back out was tangled and matted with sweat, his eyes were beginning to reveal the dark circles he loathed so much, he could smell the sweet, intoxicating aroma of the number of drinks he consumed that night—making his head spin and his body ready to rid it all from his system.

I feel so sick…at least I didn’t go over my drinking limit though…

At least I have nothing scheduled for tomorrow…

Seungri was becoming accustomed to his Public Relations role in Japan—endless TV broadcastings, appearing as a special guest, meeting with famous Japanese icons and idols, visiting the Avex Academy trainees, writing his daily diary for the Japanese media, but his health has been diminishing—getting only an hour, sometimes much less of sleep, eating out every night and coming home to an empty apartment, with no one to talk to, hell he’s been so caught up in tight schedules he hasn’t even been able to pick up his damn cell phone and call Jiyong.

I wonder if he’s worried about me…

Seungri could feel his body giving in to some much needed sleep as his eyes were beginning to close on him, his legs losing strength as he collapsed onto the bathroom floor in a sleep deprived state. Somewhere in the distance he heard the familiar sound of his cell phone receiving an incoming text, but that too was soon drowned out as Seungri fell into the world of dreams.