Part One: In Korea

Missing You

 

In Korea

Jiyong makes his way to his bedroom, towel wrapped around his waist, his hair a wet mess from having just come out of the shower. As he walks down the hall, he passes by Seungri’s room which is now vacant. Just the thought of Seungri not there makes Jiyong’s chest ache with longing. He lets out a heavy sigh, wondering about the well being of his maknae.

I wonder if he’s alright by himself.

Is he eating properly?

Is he getting enough sleep?

Does he feel…lonely?

Seungri…

It’s been a few weeks now since Seungri has been in Japan doing solo activities and no matter how hard Jiyong tries, he just can’t get him off his mind. Every night Jiyong falls asleep thinking only of Seungri—missing his touch, his confident grin, his adorable laugh, the way he comes in Jiyong’s room during the middle of the night to sleep with him, the way he whispers his name during moments of intimacy—there’s just no other way to describe it—Jiyong truly misses his little panda.

“Hyung, I’m sure Seungri is doing well. He’s matured so much during our Alive promotions.”

Jiyong snaps out of his trance and turns around to see a shirtless Daesung watching him, eyebrows furrowed together, a look of concern across the younger member’s face. Jiyong hadn’t realized just how long he was standing outside Seungri’s room. He couldn’t help it—he needed to be near Seungri, he just couldn’t stand being without him.

“I know Daesung, but I just can’t stop worrying about him. Seungri can be so careless sometimes.” Jiyong replied, his voice distant, his eyes lost in a transparent void—the Jiyong standing before Daesung is not the same strong, confident swag leader without his missing half. Daesung walked over to Jiyong and placed a reassuring hand on his leader’s shoulder.

“He’ll be fine hyung. Besides, you guys don’t have phones for nothing.” Daesung smiled that broad, cheerful grin—it’s no wonder he’s called the smiling angel. Jiyong smiled for the first time that night.

“You’re right Dae, thanks for cheering me up. It’s getting late, we should be heading to bed ourselves.” Daesung nodded, bidding his leader good night, before returning to his own room. Jiyong glanced back at Seungri’s room one last time before returning to his as well.

As Jiyong was getting himself ready for bed, he kept constantly checking his cell phone that lay on his work desk to see if he had any new messages but each time he checked, there were none.

Not even a text or a voicemail from him…is he really that busy in Japan? Jiyong thought, as feelings of loneliness and worry began to consume him once again. He glanced at the vintage style clock in his room—it read 1:30AM.

I wonder if Seungri is still up…Jiyong tried to shake off the worry that was beginning to form a tight knot in the pit of his stomach but to no avail. He picked up his cell phone and decided to send a text message instead.

[Ri call me when you get a chance so I know you’re okay…I hope you’re not fooling around in Japan. <__<]

Message sent.

Jiyong placed his cell phone on the night stand, mentally preparing himself to get some sleep. He stared at his bed imagining Seungri laying there, already tucked in under the satin sheets with nothing but a t-shirt and boxers on, his chest rising and falling in a steady rhythm, waiting for his hyung to join him, their bodies pressed so closely together, holding each other until the morning comes…

Damn it, I miss you Ri…I just want you here with me. Jiyong runs a hand through his wet hair, frustrated as he takes another glance at the empty bed, his eyes heavy with sleep.

Reluctantly, Jiyong crawls into bed as sleep begins to take over. As he started dozing off, the last thing he heard was Seungri’s laugh, and with that, he fell asleep, a gentle smile playing at the corner of his lips, while he dreamt of his sweet maknae.