Part Two

It All Started With a Dare

This is going to be sooo good! He smiled. That night he called up Dara. She was also very mischievous when she wanted to be and he was sure that she would help him. She loved the plan and even got the entire 2NE1 team involved.

CL and Minzy wheedled their own manager into buying a pregnancy suit from some obscure store. Seungri didn’t want to know how they knew about something like this, but he was grateful for the help. They got a few of the girl group’s makeup artists to put it on him and make a mold so that if anyone saw his stomach, they actually thought it was a baby bump. It was similar to the silicone face molds for that prank he and Jiyong played on the rest of the Bigbang members for their superhero shoot.

The girls helped him with a plan of action on where he would reveal said “secret” and how he should act. Bom gave him advice on certain foods types that he should “crave” to make this pregnancy seem more legit. They even managed to find a picture of an ultrasound on the internet, photoshopping it so that the dates and times reflect only a week ago, so that Seungri could say he was already a few months pregnant and was just beginning to show.

The best thing of all, he had Papa YG’s approval for this prank. The CEO had been curious about the people who were called to the 2NE1 dorm at that late and had the time so he decided to stop by himself. Right as he arrived and knocked on the door, Seungri had been in the midst of putting to pregnancy bump on. It made the weirdest sight and the maknae of Bigbang had rushed to explain.

YG laughed when he was told the entire story. He was a fun-loving person as well, though he couldn’t do anything to the extreme as a businessman. He gave his approval for the prank as long as nothing reached the newspaper and there were no stories written about it. When Seungri promised to keep it within the family only, he clapped one hand on Seungri’s shoulder, told him he was “doing well” and left.

It was probably the most elaborate prank he had ever planned, and he couldn’t wait to have it “revealed”.

 

~

 

There was a pretty large crowd in the YG cafeteria when Jiyong, Seunghyun, Yongbae and Daesung were done with their training. Having not eaten anything earlier because they were hung-over and couldn’t keep food down, they were starving and had raced to the lunch area right after jumping into their showers.

On the way, Jiyong had tried to text Seungri again, but there had been no reply. It was a bit strange, as he was sure that Seungri didn’t have anything planned for today.

“Oh it’s so cute!” The leader of Bigbang could hear the girls from 2NE1 squealing as he reached the room. All four girls and a couple dancers were crowded around a table.

As Jiyong peered closer, he could see the tell-tale spikes of their missing baby. “Yah! Seungri-ah! Where the hell were you earlier?” He was about to step forward and grab the maknae by the shoulders, but Dara smacked him in the head with her microphone that she kept around when she was trying to play reporter.

“What are you trying to do?!”

“Yeah!” Bom chimed in. “You don’t treat a pregnant person like that!”

CL and Minzy joined the two, standing protectively in front of Seungri. with their arms on their hips, trying to give a disapproving glare.

Jiyong’s brain froze for a minute. Pregnant?!

“Woooah, what?!” Yongbae screamed out. “Seungri, you got knocked up?!” He started fretting, shaking out his hands. “What did you do? Where did you go? Who is the father?!”

Jiyong managed to pull his jaw off the ground before stammering out. “Yongbae, don’t be stupid. Men can’t get pregnant.” He turned towards Seunghyun, “isn’t that right hyung?” but found empty space.

Seunghyun was in no mood to even notice the maknae’s condition since he was so hungry upon waking up that all he could do was head to the food.

“Aish,” Jiyong complained when all Seunghyun did was stare at him blankly. “Daesungie, men can’t get pregnant right?” He turned to the second youngest of the group, but the vocalist had sat down beside Seungri and placed his head on the table, falling asleep again.

“Gah!” He grumbled out. “You guys are useless.” He turned then to Seungri. “Seungri, there is no way you can get pregnant.”

Seungri could hardly hold down a smile, and he was glad he had taken acting classes before. “What are you talking about hyung? Are you calling me fat?!” His eyes started to tear up and inwardly he was glad for being able to call up tears on command.

CL and Dara instantly went to comfort him. “Nono, Jiyong-oppa is just being stupid.” CL soothed, his back, sending a glare to the Bigbang leader.

“That’s right! Jiyong-oppa, you are so irresponsible!” Bom shook her finger at him. “You should take responsibility of your actions!” Minzy just nodded beside her, not saying anything. She knew that she couldn’t lie for her life and it was much more amusing to just watch everything going on. Seungri was a much better actor that she ever thought he was.

Jiyong gaped at the vocalist from 2NE1. “Wha-at?! My actions?” he started twisting the rings that he was wearing on his right hand, “what did I do?” At that, Seungri burst into tears, wailing. “Waah, he doesn’t even want her!”

Dara wrapped him in her arms and glared at Jiyong. “Look at what you did.” She hissed at the leader, who shrank away from her gaze and from the pink microphone she held in her hand.

A hand reached over to him and he met with Yongbae’s furious face. “It’s all your fault!” He screamed at him, grasping at Jiyong’s throat. “How could you knock up our maknae?!” He shook his best friend back and forth. “What are we going to do now?”

A hand reached out to the raging dancer. “Bae-hyung, it’s okay.” Seungri sniffled. “I didn’t think Jiyong-hyung would have accepted it anyways…” He brushed at his eyes, making the dark circles look darker.

Dara patted him on the head. “You can’t call it an it now, Seungri-ah.” She said soothingly. “It’s a her now.” She pointed at a dark black and white image. “Look! Isn’t she cute?!”

Yongbae ran over instantly to look at the ultrasound photo. “Seungri, she’ll be the prettiest baby ever.” He said with a soft smile. He gathered the maknae into his arms. “Congrats~”

Seungri smiled at his hyung. Inside he felt a bit bad for deceiving Bae-hyung, as he was the nicest about these things. Then he saw one of Yongbae’s eyes close and open really quickly. That was a wink! He grinned harder. It seems that the R&B crooner knew it was a prank and was willing to play along.

“Thanks hyung!” He jumped into the muscular arms. “I’m glad SOMEONE is happy for me.” He nuzzled at Yongbae’s neck, inwardly laughing at how Jiyong seethed at the sight. He had always been the more possessive one.

“Yah! Yongbae!” Jiyong yelled out, but his best friend ignored him. “Don’t think about Jiyong, he’s just being an idiot.” He told Seungri. “Now sit down, I’ll get you some food.” He said motherly before going to the counter.

“Thanks Bae-hyung! I want some ice cream with peanut butter and marshmallows too! And make sure that there is fried chicken on the side. Covered in honey!” He yelled after him. From the corner of his eye, he could see Jiyong make a face at the combination, and Bom bring her hand up to to hide the smile.

This is going to be so much fun!

 

TBC...