Part One

It All Started With a Dare

It all started with a little dare…

 

It was a normal day when BigBang walked into the gym, yawning tiredly after a long weekend break, where they did nothing but play ridiculous games and drink together.

“Gooood morning!” Their trainer, Hwangssabu sang out. “Are you ready to move, move, move!”

Jiyong rubbed his eyes while yawning. “Master Hwang, it is waaay too early for your antics.” The others groaned in agreement, trailing behind their leader as they were all severely hung-over from yesterday’s events.

“Nonsense.” Their trainer chirped. “It’s already 10am. You’ve gotten up earlier than this for events. Now chop chop.” He pointed at the elliptical. “Jiyong and Seunghyun, 15minutes of cardio. Daesung and Yongbae, let’s start with some stretching than some weights. Seungri- hey, wait, where is Seungri?” He looked around but the maknae of Bigbang was nowhere to be found.

“He was already awake and out of the house this morning.” Daesung answered him.

“He isn’t one to wake up so early, so it must have been important.” Seunghyun huffed out, tired already.

“He’ll just have to do double his share later.” Hwangssabu clapped out. “Everyone, get to work. A-gogogo.” He sang out, borrowing the phrase that 2NE1 seemed to use a lot.

All the Bigbang members, minus Seungri groaned as they went through the torturous session.

~

Seungri was on a mission. He let out a little smirk as he thought about his genius plan. He bet all his hyungs don’t even remember what happened last night, but because he was still underage, they monitored his alcohol content so he was only a little tipsy at the end of the night. Meaning, he remembered everything. He grinned while thinking of what happened.

 

“Hyung, why can’t I have some of that?!” Seungri whined, watching from the other side of the couch as Seunghyun poured whiskey into 4 glasses on the side table.

“Sorry baby, I think this will be a bit too strong for you. And you have your own drinks.” The low-voiced rapper smiled.

Seungri pouted some more, but to no effect. He resigned himself to drinking the 7% alcohol-filled beer in front of him.

They were sitting on the couch watching as Yongbae and Daesung played DDR on the Wii, stomping on the pads several times themselves to disrupt the other two who were already more than tipsy.

“I know!” Jiyong suddenly shouted out. He had been sitting right inbetween both Seunghyuns, being very quiet and Seungri had thought that he was either falling asleep or thinking of a new song.

Apparently this wasn’t the case.

“Let’s play truth or dare.”

 

It was probably the worst idea ever. Because they (most of them) were drunk, the dares were outrageous. They starting off simple, such as drink this (disgusting) mixture of alcohol and condiments or make a prank call to another part of the YG family. Then they went to slightly crazier things, such as a kiss here, a touch there.

And then Daesung was dared to play gay chicken with Seunghyun. Both were really shy with their affections and it made the other three laugh when they kept turning red over every little touch. It made Seungri laugh especially hard because the touches were mild compared to what Jiyong did to him on a daily basis.

It was Jiyong that came up with the most ridiculous dare.

 

Daesung and Yongbae were curled on the floor on the DDR mat, fast asleep. They didn’t drink as often so had already passed out from the large amounts of alcohol pushed onto them by Seunghyun and Jiyong. Seunghyun on the other hand, was sitting eerily quiet beside Jiyong, with his eyes closed. Seungri suspected that he was also asleep.

“Ish your turn, Ssheungri. truth or d-dare.” Jiyong grinned drunkenly as he stared towards what he was sure to be Seungri, although he saw 4 of him.

Seungri pouted as he realized that everyone was more or less out of it and he was still sober. Maybe he’ll get off with something easy. Or worst case scenario, Jiyong thinks of something stupid and he wouldn’t have to do it as everyone was asleep already. “Ah, what the hell. Dare me hyung.”

“S-s-sheungri-aaah, I dare you to…”

Jiyong flopped over the side of the sofa for a bit and Seungri almost thought he had falling asleep, so he leaned forward to check.

“…go to work pregnant!”

The maknae of the group jumped backwards, out of the sofa. The leader, who had brought his head up really quickly, slouched over in his empty spot and stared snoring. Seungri stared at him for a while, but he didn’t get up.

Why would Jiyong-hyung come up with such a ridiculous dare? Seungri thought to himself. Infact, that was the strangest thing ever for him to think about. Seungri, pregnant? It sounded like something out of a fanfic. But as he thought about it some more, an idea for a prank came to mind.

Seungri grinned. It was the perfect idea. So perfect he had to start immediately.

After covering his fellow members with a few blankets, he snuck out of the house with his phone, wallet and car keys. He had some phone calls to make.

 

TBC...

 

AN: This is a true story. One guy coworker poked fun at another corowker who was pregnant and so he got dared to wear a pregnant suit . And as I work in the head office of a bank, there were about 3000 employees who got to witness it every day for a week. Funniest thing ever.