We meet again =D

Destiny and Future

*RING RNG*

"Hello."

"Hello Choi Seung Hyun" 

"Who's this?"

"I'm Bom's friend, Kim Hyun Joong."

"Oh, never heard of you from Bom before."

"Oh. But I heard all about you and you're a Prince right?"

Yes, it's true.  I'm my last royal line.  But what does this have to do with Bom?"

"Nothing I was just curious that's all."

"What do you need from me? I don't know where Bom is at if you're looking for her."

"I know where she is."

"What? Where is she? I need to know where she is. Please tell me."

"I know, that is why I'm talking to you right now. Before I tell you where she is, I need to ask you a question."

"Ask away."

"How do you feel about Bom? I need to know everything if you want me to help you."

"Help me?"

"Yes, help you.  I know how Bom feels about you and since I'm her close friend, I need to know from you."

"I didn't realize how much I love her until I heard that she was getting married.  It crushed me and so I got angry and went on with the wedding plans.  The  morning before my marriage cermony, I got the news that she did not get married so I knew I still have a chance.  I try calling her but I couldn't reach her."

"So you really love her right?"

"Yes, with all my life.  I just never had the courage to tell her because we barely knew each other."

"Then why did you even try to get married in the first place and asked her to be the maid of honor?"

"I thought that she thought of me as a friend. My family picked the girl and made me marry her."

"GOOD.  She didn't want anyone to know especially you but I know that she really needs you.  She went to Paris."

"Paris? Why would she go there?"

"Because she want to take her mind off of you.  I think after she saw the news that you were getting married that morning she just couldn't take it anymore and left."

"But I didn't get married.  I announced that that day too."

"Well she didn't see the part where you announced it.  She thought you got married already so she left."

"Omg, do you know how long she will be in Paris?"

"I think she have a few more days left in Paris.  If you do find her, don't tell her that I told you anything cause if you do, I will deny everything."

"Ok Thanks for everything.  I will find her for sure, after the news cool down in 2 more days then I will go find her."

"Rember, I don't know you if Bom finds out."

"I'll remember that. LoL"

.......................

 

*Yawn*

What a good night sleep!! =D

Ever since Seung Hyun showed up I haven't had a good night sleep.  I'm always thinking of him but now that he's married I should get my mind off of him.  Those 2 guys made me forget about him for a while.  

May this is what I need...

If I can get to know these 2 guys more then maybe I can forget about you know who.

Nah, nevermind.  

I can't be desperate enough to go talk to them.  I barely know them and the last time I got close to someone of that type got me heartbroken.  

I'll just enjoy then rest of the week and go shopping.

Today I will go shoe shopping and go to an art gallery.  I can't wait to see the Mona Lisa painting.  

..........

 

I'm walking down the street looking through the windows of each boutique shop to see if I can spot any must have shoes.

I came across a shoe store that had the same name as Jiyong's clothing store but this one sell shoes.

 *One of a Kind*

I went in there to see what kind of shoes they sell and let me tell you.  The shoes were as unique as his dresses were. 

Wow, his fashion is just amazing.  I found the heels that matched my red dress that I bought from his other store.  I also found other style shoes that I can wear with my other clothes.  There is this brown leather boots that I have to have.  

I was waiting for them to get my size for the leather boots when I heard someone calling my name from behind.

"Bom, is that you?"  My back was facing the door so I couldn't see who it is until I turn around.

"Jiyong! Hey!"

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm shoe shopping! What are you doing here? Is this one of your store too?"  Dumb question. LOL It has the same name as his other shop so why wouldn't it be? 

"Yeah it is.  I just came to check on it that's all.  Did you find anything you like?"

"Plenty.  I'm waiting for the leather boots."

"I have a question that I wanted to ask you the other day."

"What is it?"

"Would you do me the honor and have dinner with me?"

I am blushing again.  He always manage to have full of surprises. =D

"Of course, I would love to." I replied in an elegant manner just so I won't sound too excited.

"Great! What's your number so I can let you know what time for me to pick you up."

"Give me your phone, I'll put it in for you."

Jiyong handed me his phone and I add my number and took a picture of myself too.  I saved it and gave it right back to him.  He saw my picture and giggled.

"Thanks.  Well I have to go run some errands so I'll text you later." He winked and walked out the door.

He is such a nice and sweet guy.  If only my heart wasn't taken then I would have enjoyed this moment more.

What am I saying? Taken? He's taken already... I just need to let him go.

The leather boots were so beautiful.  I bought some other shoes too and left.  

It was time for the art gallery.

...................

 

The limo dropped me off in front of the gallery.  The outside of the building looks so beautiful, like something from a castle.  I stood there for a minute just to look at the details on the wall.  

I wonder what the inside looks like......

I open the door and the first thing I notice is the chandelier.  It was huge and you can see the sparkles of the diamonds that shines throughout the building.  It was only one story building but it was big.  The walls were white so they look classy and you can see the paintings with their own name tags.

I took a booklet that had a description of each paintings and started to make my way around the building.  It took me almost an hour to get through half the room.  I got to nearly the end of the room when I notice someone standing beside me looking familiar.  

He had on a nice suit with his hair spike up.  It's my savior.  I took a glance at him but he didn't even notice that I was there.  He was staring straight at the painting and it looks like he was admiring it.  

I was thinking if I should say something to him or not because he was too into the painting so it would be rude to interrupt.  

I waited till he was done looking at the painting to say something to him.

"Hey, do you remember me?"

"Nice to meet you again."

Ok..... He looked at me like he was expecting something.

"Well remember the last time you told me that you would tell me your name if we meet again?"

"Ah, yes I do.  I'm Choi Siwon and you are?"

"I'm Park Bom.  Thank You again for saving me last time."

"Don't mention it.  I didn't do much."

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm just admiring the paintings and waiting for my next schedule to start. You?"

"I'm admiring the paintings too! This is a really pretty place."

"Yes it is.  If you don't mind, I would like to take your offer from the other day."

"Did you need something or do you want me to buy you dinner?"

"Haha Dinner but I'll buy instead of you."

"OH!!!! LOL Sure but today I can't.  How about tomorrow?"

"That's great.  Can I get your number so I can call you for the details tomorrow?"

"It's 092-XXX-XXXX."

"Shall we look at the rest of the paintings together?"

"Sounds good."

We end up at the last painting, the Mona Lisa.  The painting was beautiful.  It was very satisfying to look at and we were discussing about the painting.  

................

 

It was really fun today.  I can't believe I met both of the guys today.  I can also repay my savior too.  

Today was a good day.....

I wonder what Seung Hyun is doing. He must be enjoying his honeymoon right now.  

Sigh.....

I wish I can talk to him and see how he's doing but I don't want his wife to misunderstand anything.

I really miss him even though I know that I have no chance at all.  

He's taken but we can still be friends right?

I think I need him in my life even if we can't be together.  

He was my first real friend so I can't forget him.

I hope I can see him soon since I only have a few days left here.  Maybe I can see him when I get back.  

I just have to deal with the fact that he can't be my lover.  I can make friends with his wife too just so it won't be awkward.  

I really hope we can be friends when I come back......

3 more days till I have to go back to Korea.  I guess I'll see what I should do then when I get back.

 

 

Author: Hey guys! I hope yall will like this chapter.  This story is coming to an end with only 2 to 3 chapters left after this chapter so be prepared.  I didn't check for the grammar so don't mind it.

 

I also have my new story out called "Who are You?"  so check it out when you can.  I probably won't start writing the chapters for it till this story is done though because I'm busy with school so I don't have much time to do two stories.

 

I would love it if yall can comments on my story.  I always envy other stories when I see them have lots of comments.  =D 

Well thanks for reading and supporting me! I love yall!!