Memories flowing back

Destiny and Future

Today I have a date with Jiyong.  I don't know where we are going because he told me that he wanted to surprise me.  

I thought we were going somewhere fancy but when I got out the car, it was at a park.  There is a gate that you have to get through to enter the park.  We walked in and I found a red carpet on the ground heading straight to a dinner table with candles all around.  It was so romantic and beautiful.  There were also rose petals spread along the red carpet which made it even more amazing.

So beautiful that it reminded me of the dream that I had about Seung Hyun sending me all those roses to my office.  My heart sanked, memories are flowing back and I wanted to cry.  I know i'm not suppose to let my tears ruin the date but I just couldn't help it.  Thinking of Seung Hyun just made my mood die down.

"What's wrong Bom?"

"I"m just touched that's all."

"Lol, for a moment there, I thought you didn't like it."

"I really like it! kamsahamnida!"

"Thank you? This is a date, no need to say thank you. All I want from you is to enjoy the date."

"You're so cool.  If only I met you sooner."

"Sooner? You have someone already?"

"No.  That was long ago so you don't have to worry about it."

"Ok, let's forget the past and just have fun on our date! I prepared this for the first time ever."

"First time? From your looks, I thought you had many girls! Hahahaha"

"I do have many girls but I don't plan stuff like this for them.  You seem like you needed an event like this so you're the first."

"Awww how sweet! Well I will happily enjoy this date for sure."

.........................

 

Wow!! It was an amazing date!! I felt like a princess. 

I wish Seung Hyun would have done something like this for me.. sigh.

What the-----!!!!!

Why am I thinking about him for? Man, me and him never even dated.  We will never be.  He doesn't even like me so why would he take me on a date like that.  

Should I just give Jiyong a chance? I mean, he's so nice and creative.  Where can I find another guy like him? hm.....

*Buzzz* *1 Message*

Oh, It's Siwon!!  I almost forgot about him.  He is another option besides Jiyong. The more I get to know him, the more mysterious I get.

*Ready for our date tomorrow? Let's change our date to a morning time because something came up for me at night.  If you can't make it then just let me know*

I almost forgot that I have a date with him tomorrow!!! Morning? But I might look puffy in the morning!!! AHH.. but .. I can't miss this chance.  This is the only time I get to meet someone like him and Jiyong.  I have to go back the day after tomorrow so I need to make the best of it.  

*No problem!!! I'll see you in the morning!*

*Buzzz*

*Great! I'll pick you up at 9! Good night!*

*Good night!*

9? awww man, I have to wake up early to get ready!!! Since he's a model, I need to look good for him!! I need to go to bed soon to wake up and look pretty for him.

*Buzzz* *1 Message*

Who could this be? 

*Jiyong: Did you sleep already? I had a fun time today and you looked amazing tonight.  I hope we can have another date soon when you're available.*

Eotokke? What am I going to do? I'm leaving the day after!!! How should I reply to him?

*I had an awesome time too.  I have to go back to Korea the day after tomorrow because my vacation is over.  But we should definitely hang out in the future.*

*Really? Well I will come visit you then! I have some business over there in a few weeks anyways.  I can drop by and visit you.*

*That's perfect!!! Contact me when you get to Korea then. Good night*

*Good Night Bom*

Omgosh!!! What am I going to do? It seems like he likes me.  But I'm not over Seung Hyun yet. I need to move on though.  There's also Siwon!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!! All of a sudden, my life life has turned around.  Someone does like me after all.  Ok, night time.  

.................

 

*Beep Beep* 

Yawn....

It's morning already? Time to get up and get ready.  I wonder what we're doing for our date since it's a morning one.  This is a new thing, who have their dates in the morning? lol I hope it's a good one.  I have 30 minutes to get ready.

30 minutes passed....

*Ring*

"Hello"

"Hey, Bom, I'm here so you can come down."

"Okay, I'm coming."

*Click*

Man, he is on time.  I thought asians always come late. 

...........

 

"You look........ relaxed? I thought we're going on a date?" He is just wearing jeans with a 

"Yes, we are!! Just get in and I'll take you to our destination."

"Where are we going?"

"We're going to my apartment."

"Apartment?!!"

"Yes, my apartment. Is something wrong with that?"

"Uhhhh..... why are we going there for?"

"You'll see. :) "

Oh no!!! Why is he taking me there? What in the world is he planning? I feel scared right now... what if he do something crazy to me? My heart is pounding so hard and I'm sweating.  I'm also wearing a skirt.... OMG!!  He's famous so he won't do anything to me right? 

"You ok?"

"Yeah"  I need to look strong so that he won't notice that I'm scared.  I can't let my guard down.

"You sure? Cause you look worried."

"I'm not worried.  Why would I be?"

"Cause you were looking out the window and you're really quiet too."

"Oh... I just like the scenery so I was staring at it."

"Oh, Okay. We're almost there."

"WHAT!!! Already???"

"Yes??? Are you sure you're ok?"

"YES I am!!!"  Eotokke!!!!! Eotokke!!!!! My heart is about to explode!!!! Calm down Bommie!! CAlm down!!! He can't do anything to you.  He's a gentleman.  Ahhh, forget gentleman.  He's a man.  All men are the same.  If anything, I'll just call for help.

"We're here."

"Here? Wow!! You're apartment looks like the whitehouse!!!"

"Hhahaha, wait till you go inside."

awww man, he got me!! I almost let my guard down because of his apartment.  Careful Bommie, careful.

"You wait here and watch t.v. for a bit.  I will go change."

"CHange?"

"Yes, change into something more comfortable."

"WHAt? Why?!"

"Well.... the surprise is that I'm going to cook breakfast for you since I don't have time to prepare anything.  I thought this would be the best thing to do for a first date in the morning."

"Cook? That was what you were planning? OH!!! HAHAHAHA"

"What did you think I was going to do if not that?  You didn't think that I would do anything crazy to you huh?"

"No, no, no!!!! I was thinking the same thing you were thinking."

"Hhahaha ok.  But something tells me you were thinking of something else."

"I can't wait to taste your food!"

waiting for Siwon to change.....his apartment is so big like a house.  It's so classy with the white walls and gold furnitures.  Everything is gold in his place and it smells so fresh in here.  He's so neat too.  I can't believe he's going to cook for me on our first date.  This is truly romantic... ahh if only...

"I'm ready to cook now! Just wait for 30 minutes for me to cook."

"Okay, sounds good.  Can I look around your apartment?"

"Yeah go ahead."

Omogosh! His apartment is amazing.  It's so neat and clean.  He's so neat like a girl.  He lives alone in this big place.....I wonder if he feels lonely.  His bathroom is so sparkly too, it looks like he never even touched it.  I bet this place cost a fortune.  

*Ring Ring*

Hello? What? What happen at work?  The investors are holding a meeting tomorrow? Why? Ok, I understand.  I'll get on a flight tonight and be there by tomorrow. 

Man, I can't even finish my vacation in peace.

..........................

 

"You have a nice place here!"

"Yeah, it cost me a fortune to get it."

"I thought so... something smells good."

"Wait till you taste it."

"I didn't know you can cook.  You look like the type who only work to death. Hahaha"

"Since I live alone, I learned how to cook."

"How come you don't have a girlfriend?"

"I just haven't found the right one yet."

"She's right in front of you!! Just Kidding!!"

*Siwon blushed*

"Hahaha you're funny.... can you set the table while I finish up?"

"Sure, why not! I can't just eat for free."

"Thanks."

"Here you go.  Ham, egg, cheese, and croissant.  Also, fresh roasted coffee."

"Yum!!! I haven't had homemade breakfast for a long time. Thanks."

"So how long are you staying till?"

"I have to leave tonight because of an emergency at work."

"Ahh... will you come back to visit?"

"Of course I will.  But probably not anytime soon."

"Oh.... well... I would love to go visit you sometimes if that's ok with you."

"You're welcome anytime. :D "

"Good."

......................

 

Heading to the airport now... I still have an hour before my flight.  I hope nothing will go wrong.  Why couldn't this wait one more day, geez.  

I turn in my luggages already so now I just have to wait.  

20 more minutes......

BOM?

Who's calling my name from behind me? His voice sounds so familiar.  Let me turn around and see.

GASP!!! Seung Hyun?????

 

 

 

Author:  Well guys you know the next chapter is the last chapter to this story.  How do yall like it? 

I'm sorry it took so long for me to get this chapter up!! School makes me so busy!!! 

I hope you comment and tell me what you think of my story!!  I apreciate it very much to those who are reading my story.  

Love Yall!!! <3 

Oh yeah, I will be a braceface tomorrow!!! :X Wish me luck!