I know... I understand......!

Stars You and Me...

“Oppa~ I think they’re together in the school library now”

After hearing she speak, he immediately took the car keys and went out of the room, leaving her there.

“Jessica! You lost” Hara smirked

********************

Jessica and Taecyeon came to the football field, but unfortunately, the ball was misleading and it flying straight toward Jessica. She doesn’t know what to do because of a sudden, she barely looked away. But then she did not feel pain, she opened her eyes and saw she was surrounded by Taecyeon. He was run towards me, and he had been hit on the head by that ball.

“Taecyeon! Are you ok?” Jessica panic

“I...... Ahhhh” he moaned

“Okay okay... I’ll take you to the infirmary”

Jessica slowly put him to bed in the infirmary. After Miss.Kim bandaged for him, she sat on the bed next to him.

“Taecyeon.... you should push me out instead of handing that ball for me”

“At that time who can think like that” he smiled

“Thank you”

“For what?”

“Without you, now lying in this bed is me” she joked

Both of them chuckled without knowing that someone is standing outside looking at them with anger.

*********

After parking, Donghae ran into Jessica’s classroom to find her. But he just saw her friends.

“Oh Donghae oppa! Why are you here?” Taeyeon surprised

“Tae~ Tell me where is Jessica?”

“She is in the infirmary” Taeyeon pointed at the room which is located at the end of the corridor.

“What!? What’s happened?” he asked with worry tone

“She...” but she hasn’t time to say, he has to run away because he became very anxious, he’s afraid of something bad happening to Jessica, it seems like all the anger in him is gone. But when he came, he just saw Jessica is laughing very happy..... very happy with Taecyeon.

“ Taecyeon were injured so she has visited. She thought what’s she doing?” Donghae thought. His body began heating up.

Because Jessica turned into the room, so she didn’t know Donghae is standing outside the room. Only Taecyeon can see him but he pretend not to see. Taecyeon see Donghae is really angry. He smirked “Jessica~ Thank you”

“For wh...” she hasn’t finished her sentence, he has pulled herr towards him and hugged her. Jessica is surprised

“Taecyeon~ Don’t do that... Everyone will see us” Jessica tried to push him, but he held her tighter. Taecyeon pecked in her hair. He smirked “Donghae! C’mon” he thought.

Jessica is struggling when someone grabbed her arm and pulled her out of his hug. She looked up “Donghae???!”

Donghae is trying to stay calm. Taecyeon dare touch his Jessica???!!!

“Do not ever touch her​​, if not I will never forgive you” Donghae shouted.

Taecyeon smirked “You aren’t my boss so you don’t qualify to order me”

“YOU”

“That’s right. You’re jealous is right. How can you be normal when seeing your girlfriend hug another guy” he said in contempt tone

Donghae immediately ran to him, he held Taecyeon’s collar and on other hand he punched him in the face, which made Taecyeon fell out of bed and fell to the ground “Aaaa~” Taecyeon moaned in pain

“Donghae~ stop it” Jessica trembled but it did not work for someone who is very angry as him. Donghae continued to walk up to him and punched him. Donghae can’t seem to stop. Every things in the room was thrown around. Jessica was very scared. She ran toward them “YAH ~LEE DONGHAE! STOP” she shouted as she used all her strength to push him out of Taecyeon. Donghae finally stopped.

“Why would you protect him?” Donghae pushed the stack of books near to him fell to the ground.

“Because you beat him for no reason” she glared at him back

“No reason??? So your mean it’s all my fault” he shouted

“Yourself  have admitted that” she almost cried

“During that time, you’re always be with him without noticing to me. When I call you, you say you're busy, so your job is to be with him and take care of him, right?”

“No” she tried to be strong

“Alright! So let's go out of here with me” he went toward her and grabbed her hand and pulled her away. But the surprise is Jessica pulled her hand back “I won’t” she said without looking at him “Although you’re my boyfriend, you don’t qualify to force me to listen to you. I have my opinions, I should have the freedom.  You can’t arrange everything for me”

“Jessica~” Taecyeon suddenly called her name

“Taec~ don’t say anything” she continued “Donghae this is your fault, not Taec’s fault. He injured for saving me. I can’t not help him. So it is better that you should say sorry to him”

“If I say no?” Donghae said

“You’re so stubborn” she turned away

“How about you, Jessica?” he said in said tone “Jessica~ I’ll ask you last time, will you go with me?” he looked at her

Jessica’s head up to look at Donghae and then turned to look at Taecyeon. Only a few seconds passed like a month for him.

“......”

“Jessica......” Donghae mumbled

“OMG!!! Jessica ah.... pls agree.... I beg you” Taeyeon who stood outside, thought

And Taecyeon has just looked at her.

No....” Jessica’s answer made everyone surprised.  It has made ​​Donghae quite disappointed and sad.

“Jessica! Are you sure????” Taeyeon ran toward her.

“I…” Jessica stammered

“Taeyeon! Stop intimidating her. I know...I understand” He stepped back a few steps, he tried to smile, a smile full of pain “I understand” he turned away and ran.

 

 

 

 

*********

Jessica say "No" @@ Omo~~~~~

Thanks for your comments and  subcribers!!!