Chap 2

Stars You and Me...

“I  encountered a ert. OMG !!!” I’m a bit scared, so I decided to go home.

 

*****************************************************

 

Donghae POV

“Oh men, why did I forget to turn off the camera's flash???” I muttered and saw the picture again.

Flashback:

“Tomorrow is last day to pay your desighs for me” Heechul yell to me

“Ok Ok I know, fine” I said, out of the room.

End flashback.

 

Heechul huynk always loud with people but the truth is he is very interested in people.

C’mon, she has found my actions, I should go back and apologize, like this is better” I thought. After 15 minutes, I went back where I met her but she had left.

“Haishhh…… whatever !” sigh

 

********************************************************************************************************

 

“She think what is she doing???” “Why she did it???” ……

 

Jessica POV

“What happened???” I thought. I felt all eyes on me and they muttered. Did I do something wrong or is there something on my face? I took mirror to see my face inmediately but nothing! *sigh* I don’t care.

Finaly I came my class but….

“Sica , sica… you are beautiful and…and greatttttt!” Yuri yelled

“yes, you made me surprised” Tae grapped my hands very tight “when were you photographed???”

I pushed Tae’s hands “ calm down, pls! I don’t kwon whats happening”

“Realy??? Lied, you ....” Yuri was interupped by Yoona “Jessica unnie~  amazing !”

“C’mon, whats going on???” I'm curious

“Here! Look!” Yuri gave to me the magazine

Holding up the magazine, my eyes opened widely, I was shocked by it. Can’t believe my eyes. How??? My  photos are printed on the first page of magazine and few other places. Surprised !!!

“So you will explain how to about it?”

“I…. i….”

“C’mon, faster. I’m waiting you” Tae, yuri and yoona saw me.

“I don’t know” I shouted and ran off class as fast as I could, still holding the magazine.

“What?? Wait…..Where are you going, Jessi?”

 

In Cafeteria…

Can’t believe, why was my photos printed in it??? I remember I had never photographed for this magazine.Haizzzz. *sigh*

“Miss, there are chocolate cupcake with cheese chip and cappuccino for you

Let’s yummy!” the waitress in front of me saying.

“Oh, thanks” smiled

(her smile^^)

 

 

~~~~

A thought flashed in my head “Right! It’s that ert who I met in Han River”. Maybe he photographed me to extorted, unfortunately, he knew I’m student, so he saled it for manager of magazine. So what should I do?? Call the pollice? ….. oh no, he will kill me.

A thought flashed in my head again “Teuk oppaaaa~” I shouted