He was hurt...

Stars You and Me...

The black BMW parked in front of  Jessica’s house.

“Donghae-ssi, thanks for bringing me home” Jessica looked at him

“Nothing!” Donghae looked back at Jessica. When their gaze met, the air around them suddenly became silent, seems to have an attraction emanated from the opposite side, which made they can’t stop toward each other. They don’t know what to say. Suddenly raindrops is splatterred, then more and more.

“Sica, it’s raining, you should go home and rest. I’ll go. Good bye” And immediately he finished his sentence, he waved to her then turned and opened the door of his car. But suddenly he felt the small hands hugged him from behind, he was surprised but then, the smile appeared on his lips because he knew who is hugging him.

“Donghae oppa! Thank you so much…for everything!” Jessica was tightenning her arms while was rubbing her head on his back. She thought “It is warm”. Then she quickly run away so he can’t see her red face.

End Flashback…

“Jessi~ Donghae saved you from that drunk. He is hero” Taeyeon said

“Yes, lucky to have him if I did not sit here anymore”

2 girls talking happyly to each other

without knowing…..

 

In the hospital…

“Donghae, how do you feel? It’s okay?” Teuk is very worried

“Hyung, why am I here? I’m feeling dizzy” Donghae put his hand on his forehead

“Donghae ah, don’t think anymore, you should be resting” Heechul pushed LeeTeuk then continued saying to Donghae “if you want to be good-looking in front of girls” Heechul continued cheering him.

“Ok ok everyone, we should let him rest.” Tiffany put the flowers on the table and told everyone outside.

Donghae’s laying quietly on the bed. His whole body is very painful, he don’t want to move. The sunshines straight into his eyes and he suddenly remember all what happened last night.

Flashback…

“Donghae oppa! Thank you so much!” Jessica was tightenning her arms while was rubbing her head on his back. She thought “It is warm”. Then she quickly run away so he can’t see her red face.

When Donghae turned, Jessica hasn’t in his view. He was in his car and sat there. “First called “oppa”, and now, hug and run away?” Donghae mumbled. His heart started to skip a beat and it was making him blush. He cleared his throat as a way to hold back his emotions “I should go home and sleep deeply”.

While walking home from the car park, images of Jessica don’t stop appearing in his mine, when she smiled, when she pouted and her hug,…

this made him smile without noticing the three men to go the opposite way with him.

“Hyung, that's the guy hit me this morning, hitting the face” one of them poited at Donghae.

“That guy??? Let him for me” then they run towards Donghae and blocking his way.

“Hey! Where are you going?” who to bearded twist wrist like going to war.

This time was very late, so very few people walking on the road, and Donghae know he is surrounded by vilains who always fight with others “Who are you?” he glared at them.

“Aigooo, you made me scare. Do you not remember me? I had said you should remember my face” the guy who was hit by Donghae said, he grabbed the collar of Donghae’s shirt. Donghae was shocked when he relized him, he pushed him but he kept his calm in front of them

“Don’t fight with me. You are wrong when you bullied her, she is my friend and I’ll protect her, you should said sorry to her.”

                                 

“Mwo? Sorry!? Don’t teach my life. I have to be taught your life” this guy shouted with angry tone but he no time to raise his hand to punch Donghae, he was punched in his stomach by Donghae. He hugged his stomach and moaned in pain. Seeing their accomplice, they rushed to grab Donghae’s coat and punched him on his face causing him to fall on the ground. Their punch makes his mouth bleeding.

(let Imagine he is fighting really)

Donghae quickly wiped the blood and stood up, he was really angry, not falter, he quickly ran to where they stand and jumped up, turned around and kicked in the face of the guy who is the tallest of them. This made that guy fell. Donghae grabbed his collar and continuously punched in his face. However, they have 3 members. A man have a beards took the sticks beating on his back. It really hurts. Donghae was caused to fall on the ground again, he was hit on his body constantly. He felt everything was purblind.

“Yah! Stop! I was called the police” the supervisor of the building ran toward them and shouted. 3 vilains were actually running away after hearing the screams of the supervisor.

“OMG, you are being bleed too. I’ll………” everything become dark…

End Flashback.

“Aish, it’s hurt…” Donghae closed his eyes.

 

 

******************

guy! how is it??? :(

comment & subscribe!