Free

Battle

Jiyoung sat in a room, solitarily. He wore a striped suit. In his depressed state, he grew careless of his appearance and his hair grew incredibly long. He was wallowing in sadness as he had been for the past 982 years. Suddenly, he felt a familiar tensing in his muscles, though it was long sinc he had felt it.

Five blazing flames flew through the cosmos towards a small blue planet. 

 

"How fun~!"

A figure burst through a building and let it fall behind them. 

"It's still not enough yet."

Another tore the ground with a strike.

Three others joined the previous two.

"No matter what we do, it just doesn't feel like enough." "Then this isn't enough." "Then, the world?"

The five looked at each other and nodded. "The world", they agreed in unison.

Jiyoung gasped. "That can't be possible. They're trapped. They can't do anything.....But it can't hurt to look."

He summoned a servant to go into the five dungeons and check on the prisoners. The servant was a young demigod, by the name of Ming Yue. He went into the first prison. This one was trapped in a web of taut strings that kept him bound in the small room. The servant looked at him and received a harsh glare. He jerked and tried to free himself, but it was no use.

"You're not going anywhere", he muttered before walking away. He went to the second, which was trapped in a tiny, dusty room with barely enough room to stretch. Ming Yue peered in through a small hole and saw him playing with the dust. "This one is safe too."

He went over to the next dungeon. The third was put in a large room that was filled with blinking lights. He walked around aimlessly as the lights irritated his eyes and disoriented him. Sparks flew, making tiny flames that quickly died out. "This one too", Ming Yue said. The fourth was in a stranger prison. The walls were just as strong as the rest, but he was trapped in a circle of megaphones. Ming Yue remembered Jiyoung's explanation of this prison.

"He can scream as loud as he wants, and his voice will reach miles, but he won't be able to hear it."

As Ming Yue walked closer, Baekho, the one in the prison screamed. The sound was loud and Ming Yue had to cover his ears. But Baekho looked unaffected. He screamed again, louder this time. "He's not going anywhere either!", Ming Yue said through the scream as he ran out.

He went to the final prison. He had heard that Jiyoung and Seunghyun held a particular resentment for this one because of what happened to Daesung. This one was trapped on a platform that rotated slowly. His wrists were shackled and on one side was a walk of mirrors directed at his face. Ming Yue looked on through a small opening that allowed him to peer in. The platform turned Ren towards him and he made eye contact with Ming Yue for a short moment before turning again.

The young servant shivered and felt that he needed to see those eyes again. Ren looked to him again, and Ming Yue's body began to move on his own. He opened the door to the cell completely and freed him from the platform and shackles. Ren smirked and left, his now loyal aid following.

He freed the other four with the help of Ming Yue. With a crash, the broke into the room that Jiyoung resided in. He stood up in shock. "Impossible! Ming-", he looked to their side and saw the demigod with an expressionless face. "You've taken him like you did to Daesung."

"Not exactly", Ren said. "But close enough."

"We'd love to get back at you for trapping us all this time, but this place is too small for us", JR smiled.

"So we've decided to find some place more fun. Some place bigger", Aron added.

"You can have him back", Minhyun pushed Ming Yue towards Jiyoung.

"See ya", Baekho waved before they all flew off, blasting away in a great rush of wind. Jiyoung's eyes were wide and he immediately called upon Seunghyun and Seungri. 

"Trapping them won't be enough this time."