Birthed and Caged

Battle

In another world, gods watch over the Earth, bringing fortune and favor to humans as they see fit or unfit. There are several that roam this plane, but five were above all others. It was these five that created the universe as we know it. As the humans evolved and grew, they came to the theory that their world was created by a "big bang". Amused, these five gods took the name for themselves to identify themselves as the highest and most powerful.

One was lounging in the throne room, sitting alone. He wore a crown of black and a bright red jacket over his shoulders. The cloth matched well with his two toned hair of black and red. He rapped his fingers on his cane listlessly. The other seats were empty. He was resting when suddenly his body tensed and his eyes raced around as if searching for something.

"How fun~!"

A figure burst through a building and let it fall behind them. 

"It's still not enough yet."

Another tore the ground with a strike.

Three others joined the previous two.

"No matter what we do, it just doesn't feel like enough." "Then this isn't enough." "Then, the world?"

The five looked at each other and nodded. "The world", they agreed in unison.

He grunted and his body relaxed, though he panted heavily. He looked up and noticed another walk into the room. "Did you have a vision?", he asked. This one's hair was ice blue and they wore a long cloak of red. 

"Yes." He stood and rubbed his forehead. "Where is Taeyang?"

"Probably making more lower gods. Why?"

"Because, his new idea, it's dangerous. And I just received a vision that has proven me correct." He began to walk briskly. 

"Jiyoung, wait, what did you see?"

"Destruction. Whoever he is creating plans to do nothing but destroy."

The two gods left the throne room and traveled to the peak of a mountain, where the third god, Taeyang resided. The entrance to the cave led to an interior of pure white. The tip of the peak was opened to bring in light. Taeyang stood, basking in the moonlight. He was clothed in black, but if one were to see him undressed, they would find him covered in markings.

He ignored the presence of the two other gods and grabbed at the beams of light. They became tangible in his hands and he split them into five shapeless forms.

"Stop!", Jiyoung called out.

Taeyang turned and smirked. "Come to see my beautiful creations?"

"You don't know what you're doing. These could be extremely dangerous if you continue."

"Listen to Jiyoung. He's seen the future."

"Always siding with him, aren't you Seunghyun?", Taeyang scoffed. He breathed life into the shapeless beings and slowly they gained silhouettes. "I want fun-loving boys with a penchant for pranks, no, not just a penchant, they won't be able to stop having fun in anything they do. They'll giggle and joke and poke fun like little children."

As the words left his mouth, the silhouettes became more defined. They grew body parts, facial features, and clothing as bright as the moon that they came from.

"So, this is where everyone was", another god said as they walked in. Their fair hair contrasted with his deep blue suit. "Wha-what's going on?"

"I told you to stop it!", Jiyoung yelled as he flew at Taeyang. He turned punched Jiyoung, sending him to the side. The bodies were now completely done. Taeyang smiled at them. "Come now, open your eyes."

They did as they were commanded and each had identical smirks on their lips. Taeyang just smiled wider. He looked at them all and started pointing from left to right. "Aron.....JR.....Baekho...Minhyun....and Ren."

"What have you done?!", Jiyoung yelled.

"What has he done?", the fourth god asked cluelessly.

"We have to destroy those five before they cause havoc!", Seunghyun said.

Taeyang laughed. "Havoc? They're merely here to have fun. Go ahead, have fun", he nodded to them.

They all looked to each other, grinning before splitting off. One jumped into the air and punched the wall, making a giant hole in the mountain's side. Taeyang's eyes widened.

"Stop them!", Jiyoung yelled.

"No! Don't hurt them!", Taeyang said. Seunghyun ran and grabbed Taeyang by the shoulders. "I'm sorry", he whispered before pounding Taeyang against the wall, knocking him out.

The five young lives jumped around the interior, breaking the walls. They laughed joyfully as they did. Jiyoung jumped into action and grabbed on by the shoulder. "Stop it", he said firmly.

He just rolle his eyes. "Why? This is fun." He pushed Jiyoung off and kicked the floor, splitting the rock.

"Daesung, Seunghyun, we have to keep Taeyang's newest creations contained."

The other two nodded and went to fight off the others. Daesung was ready to attack when suddenly he was met face to face with Ren. He looked up at the god, doe eyed. Daesung found himself hypnotized. Ren reached up and touched his face. Daesung was frozen as the blonde haired newborn leaned forward. Their lips just barely brushed when Ren was thrown out of the way by Jiyoung.

Daesung shook his head clear and rubbed his temples. He looked up and realized that Jiyoung and Seunghyun had knocked out the others.

"What do we do with them?", Seunghyun asked. "They can only be killed by their creator. And you saw how even when they started to break the walls, he didn't want us to hurt them. If he knew they were still alive, he'd try and free them."

"Or if Seungri joined us to destroy them", Jiyoung said.

"He'd never go against Taeyang though. And he never believes your predictions."

"When Taeyang awakens, we'll make him believe that they were destroyed by us four. We'll put them all in separate prisons. Taeyang won't be able to go to Seungri for the whole story."

As they talked, Daesung began to feel strange. His body felt hot and he panted heavily. He walked over and picked up Ren in his arms. The other two looked at him in confusion. "They...they just wanted....to play", he said.

Jiyoung's eyes widened and he smacked Daesung hard, making him drop Ren. Daesung shook his head again. "He's inside of me. I won't be able to control it", he said. "I can't be trusted", he looked up at the two gods with fear in his eyes. Seunghyun and Jiyoun both gave him a sad look.

Taeyang's mountain was rebuilt and made into a prison that kept him inside. His creations were held in cages of their own. The fifth god, never really cared about the doings of the others, so he never asked for the whoe story when he found that Taeyang was imprisoned.

Daseung's condition couldn't be helped. His body longed to free the five trapped and to annihilate with them. Jiyoung and Seunghyun put him in a dungeon as well, as much as it weighed on their hearts. Jiyoung became distant and reclusive, while Seunhyun busied himself with watching the humans as much as possible.

It was an agonizing, yet peaceful existence, for nearly 100 years.