Chapter 2

Educated Love.

 

-EUNHYUK’S POV-
 
Once the high pitched bell rang, the hoard of students left the room. I sighed, looking back on today. It’s only the first day of school for me and I have to pick up my phone. 
 
I stared at the empty room. The teacher was out of the room the minute the students were getting the hang of the dance routine.Goddamn that teacher.The sun’s light glaring through window, the dust floating in the air told how old this room was. How lonely...
 
I heaved another sigh and grabbed my backpack,heading out the door to a certain demon. Passing through the busy halls, I bumped into many people, not even caring. Because, well, that’s who I am. 
 
I arrived at the door, rolling my eyes before opening it. There stood Mr.Lee, correcting papers like all boring teachers do. 
 
He looked over to me and smiled. I scoffed in reply,heading towards him. I put out my hand,palm facing the ceiling. 
 
“Oh,so you want your phone?” He inferred.
 
“No, I want to be tortured by your boring lessons,” My voice drowning in sarcasm.
 
“Well, okay,” He answered, taking out some papers. I glared at him.
 
“God, no. I just want my phone back.” 
 
“Well you could’ve said that from the beginning. Plus, you’re suppose to come here with your parents,” 
 
“Like I can actually bring my parents.” I retorted.
 
“Why? Are they busy?” This teacher seems to ask so many questions...
 
“No, they’re not in the city.” I replied curtly.
 
“..What do you mean?” He faced me and raised an eyebrow before taking a seat and told me to sit.
 
I rolled my eyes for the umpteenth time today and did what I was told. “My parents are in Goyang,my hometown,” 
 
“Elaborate.” Mr. Lee demanded,listening intently.
 
“They left me at Seoul because they hated me. They despised me.. I live alone in one of the many houses we own around Korea. My aunt and uncle send me money from time to time. So I’m okay,” I explained,legs propped onto the desk.
 
“So you’re alone? Doesn’t it get lonely?” the teacher asked in a small voice.
 
“Nope, peace and quiet,” I replied. But sometimes,it’s a little too quiet. 
 
“I told you,now can you give me back my phone?” I asked in a casual way. Mr. Lee raised an eyebrow at me and opened his drawer.
 
 
The teacher handed me the phone. I smirked at myself and unlocked the phone. But as soon as I did that , Mr.Lee took the phone away again.
 
“Wha-?! Donghae!” I raised my voice. He raised an eyebrow to me.
 
“Donghae? It’s Mr.Lee to you and how did you find out about my name?” He questioned, but I just stayed silent as he thumbed the buttons on my phone.
 
Damn bastard, checking through my phone. Invasion of privacy for godsake.
 
“Here, I put my number in it.Just in case you need help. Call for emergencies,” Donghae said,finally handing back the phone.
 
“What makes you think I won’t delete it?” I protested.
 
“I trust you,”
 
---
 
At home,I stared at the number. Memorizing the number, after a few looks. I thought about deleting it many times,but never got to. 
 
------------------------------------------
 
-JAEJOONG’S POV-
 
ing teacher. Who does he think he is? My parents?! I frowned at the word.
 
Why?
 
The scene from today kept on replaying in my head. The moment he held onto my wrist and his remarks to the the students. The spot where he touched me still burned. It was unusual. I walked around the empty house,barefoot. The cold tiles numbed my feet as I walked.
 
I chuckled lightly, “Plastic surgery,indeed.”
 
-
-
-
I stared out the window in school,tired eyes wanting to close and just sleep. It’s almost the end September yet it still feels like summer. The trees are a lush green with a broad cool shade underneath the tree.I gave a smug look to myself and glanced at the clock. Just enough time. I grabbed my still packed stuff and headed out the classroom.
I laid down on the full, dark green grass. The softness and cool breeze made it easy to fall asleep here. I felt the soft grass beneath me and smiled lightly. I stared at the tree’s filtered sunlight, the sun’s rays of light peeking out oh so slightly. I reached up to the leaves but let my hand drop and lay above my head.
 
 
My eyes closed and I felt my body drift slowly to sleep.
 
-
-
-
 
“Yah, Kim Jaejoong,” I heard a familiar, but irritating voice call my name. I slowly opened my eyes and stared at the dark figure. The sun behind him really made it hard to see. I blinked a few times and adjusted to the light. 
 
Mr.Jung stood there, arms crossed.
 
“Jaejoong-ah, you skipped the whole 1st period.” He said in a firm tone.
 
“Yeah, okay.” I mumbled before turning to my side, back facing him and closing my eyes once more.
 
“Jaejoong! What makes you think you can sleep and get away from it?” He asked.
 
“Summer is still in the air. The weather feels just right, and let me tell you that this is the only time when I can enjoy life.” I protested.
 
 
I heard a small sigh and I pried open an eye to see him staring at the sky,showing off a small smile. 
 
“Yeah, it does feel nice,” Mr.Jung said as the trees rustled when a light breeze blew over.
 
“But that still doesn’t mean you have a punishment. Come to my room after school. I’m going to need your help on something. Now come on, to your next class.” the teacher said. I inhaled a deep breath and was reluctant to let it out. I followed him anyway.
 
---------
 
I headed to his classroom after school. Mr.Jung sat there with his glasses on and typed swiftly over the computer, hands gliding over the keys and eyes reading so fast. I cleared my throat to get his attention. He looked up from his computer and smiled. 
 
“Good thing you remembered,” Mr. Jung said,getting off his desk. I made a small sound to show him I was listening.
 
 
“Alright, I need you to put this stack of paper in this file cabinet for me,” the teacher explained.
 
“Easy enough?” 
 
I nodded. Mr. Jung went to his desk again and continued typing.
 
“What happens when I’m done?” I piped up.
 
“Then you’re gonna have to run some errands for me. Or clean this room. Maybe even scrape gum?” He answered with a fake smile.
 
I narrowed my eyebrows at him.
 
He’s trying to kill me.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
A/N: Yay update~ It's pretty short, but it's an update and better than nothing huh? XDD
 
boring chapter? of course. :D
 
Anyone alive? I wouldn't be surprised if I suddenly lost subscribers/readers like that ;A; My fault though. 
 
Comment=♥ and motivation for me to write. 
 
~Dia is Out!~