Chapter 1

Educated Love.

 

-YUNHO'S POV-
 
 
"Good luck,bro." I patted Donghae on the shoulder, gathering my belongings and exited the teacher's lounge.
 
Seeing that it was almost time for class to start, I headed to my classroom for preperation. As usua,a smile crept onto my face at the greetings from students along the way. In the distance, I saw a small group of students. As I came closer,I came to a conclusion that it was a private school fight. Two students, already beaten up, were fighting each other until the very end,  blood on their knuckles. Two other students were watching the fight from the back, clearly enjoying the show. Seeing the scene, I rushed to them. One student raised his hand and balled it up into a fist. Before the fist made contact with it's target on the other's face, I grabbed his wrist and slightly pulled him closer to me.
 
"Yah. Kim Jaejoong." I said in a strict voice. 
 
The male with raven-colored hair turned his head and looked at me with cold eyes. He scoffed and threw my hand aside and glanced at the other students.
 
"Mr. Jung.." He said softly," these bast-"
 
"Enough. I've told you many times not to get involve in these fights anymore." I scolded. I laid my hands on his shoulders and guided him in the direction of the classroom. I looked back at the students and eyed them for a moment.
 
"I recommend that you don't provoke him any further, unless you really want to have plastic surgery." I said to the three students,feeling Jaejoong's eyes on me.  
 
The bell rang, indicating that it was time for school to start.I turned back around and motioned him to follow me. 
 
This is going to be a long day...
 
---------------------------
 
-DONGHAE'S POV-
 
A new student...? Really?
 
I had doubts of that new transfer student since he wasn't here at all, with class already beginning 20 minutes ago. Maybe Kyuhyun, that evil bastard,overheard my coversation with Yunho and was just ing with me again. He does that a lot..... 
 
Hopefully,I won't get a new student... Wait. What am I thinking? Why am I thinking that it's going to be a bad student? It could be a good one. In fact, there's a likely chance! Yeah! Psh. What was I worrying about? I'm such an idiot....
 
I continued teaching my class of music composition until a loud knock resounded on the door. Why am I nervous...?
 
"Mr.Lee?" The principle, who happens to be my older brother Leeteuk, came in,followed by another person. I heard small gasps and chatter from my other students.
 
"Yes? What is it?" I asked,hoping my voice didn't tremble or something.
 
"Mr.Lee, this is your new transfer student. Lee Hyukjae,"  Leeteuk responded, stepping back a little for me to see the boy.
 
His bright red hair caught my attention as it was complemented by his milky skin. He had sharp cat-like eyes and plump red lips. He kept a straight,bored face on like he didn't want to be here. His uniform wasn't exactly neat. His outer black jacket was , revealing the inner white semi shirt. I noticed the maroon tie that was stuffed in his left pocket. Our colored ties represent the grades. Yellow for freshmens, green for sophmores, red for juniors,and blue for seniors. I taught a music compostion class for juniors so of course he was a red tie. I gave him a welcoming smile,but he just ignored me.
 
"Eunhyuk. Lee. Eunhyuk." The redhead retorted and gave an ice chilling stare at the principle. Leeteuk heard,but pretended not to notice.
 
Leeteuk stepped quietly toward me and gave me a thick yellow packet. "His profile.." He whispered to me.
 
My eyes slightly widen and glanced over to Hyu- I mean, Eunhyuk who was busy staring at the door. He really wants to go home...I nodded to the principle, signaling that I understand. He gave me a pitiful smile,said goodbye to Eunhyuk, and left the room. 
 
"Well...Eunhyuk?" I called his name and he looked at me,an eyebrow raised.
 
"What?" He said curtly. Offending my authority...and pride..I gave him a don't-you-dare-talk-to-me-like-that-you-son-of-a- look.
 
"Your seat...is over there by the window." I answered,slightly narrowing my eyes at him. He glared at me and then smirked,walking to his desk. Something tells me that's the wrong spot to put him in...
 
--
 
Only 30 more minutes left of class....That only took 5 minutes?! Seriously!? The whole new student introduction only took 5 minutes?! It felt like a day already.
 
"Turn your books to page 153 and read the entire section. I'll give you,hmm, 10 minutes." I directed the class. The students groaned and shuffled through their bags for the text book. Pages flippped and silence overcame the room once more. 
 
I silently sighed to myself and sat down at my desk. I stared at the yellow packet for some time now before picking it up,my mind filled with curiosity.  I looked at his profile picture. He looked the same as now. Perhaps this is a recent picture? His red hair,his pale skin, his stone cold expression... His expression... I took a closer look at his frown and eyes. Even though it's an image, I could tell his sadness and hatred.
 
I moved on from the picture to find out about his past life. Reading a couple of lines further in, I learned he had stolen stuff, been involved in fights, and teased and mocked a police officer... Not to mention that he also drove over an officer's foot. Are they sure that he belongs in this school?! I glanced over to him,realizing that while the students were supposed to read, he was smiling into his book. Don't tell me...
 
In attempt to not have him know that I "caught" him, I stood up and walked around the other students,not even looking in his direction. Seeing from the corner of my eye, he was still on his phone. I mentally sighed and picked up a trash can. To a student, a desk away from Eunhyuk, I placed the trash can in front of her, gaining her attention.
 
"Gum," I simply said to her. Her eyes widen and spat her gum in the trash. I smiled lightly at her,took the trash can, turned 180 degrees,facing Eunhyuk. 
 
"Phone," I smirked. He looked at me and smirked back. 
 
"So, you're not one of those stupid, teachers." 
 
"Language. And excuse me?" I raised an eyebrow at him.
 
"I had an idea that you were those stupid teachers that didn't care what their students did. That's why I basically showed off my phone," He chuckled as I snatched his phone away. 
 
"You can get your phone at the end of school with your parents." I said to him strictly. All I heard was a scoff before I returned to teaching my class.
 
-----------------------
 
"So..I heard your new student is a smart one," Kyuhyun piped up as he took a bite into his sandwich.
 
"And by smart I hope you mean cunning. There's no way he's that smart." I replied and took a sip of my coffee. As soon as the content hit my tongue , I instantly gagged at the taste and made a disgusted face.
 
"Black coffee. Yunho, why'd you get me black coffee? You know I hate bitter things," I complained to the latter.
 
"Well,you're gonna need it." He replied short and sweet -in a bitter way
 
I rolled my eyes at him and looked at the clock. Damn it, almost time for class again. The last 2 periods I teach are dance class. Knowing that every student has to take dance class, I'm pretty sure I'll be stuck with Eunhyuk again.
 
--------------
 
The familiar, high pitched bell rang in my ears once again. 6th period and I'm dying from the summer heat. 5th period was a beginner's class so I did less work,but since 6th period was advance and intermediate..more moves means more energy wasted. The students already present in the spacious dance studio had begun to stand in rows and started stretching. I skimmed over the lesson plans for today's class and searched for the CDs that were going to be played today. My attention was diverted to the slammed door to my left. 
 
A redhead walked through the door in a grey hoodie and hat,along with some black and red basketball shorts. He slung his school bag over his shoulders and walked towards me. I stared at him as he dropped the bag beside me like it was a piece of trash,thrown into the dumpster. 
 
"You're late," I spoke up.
 
"Yeah,I know," He replied curtly.
 
"Why are you in the high class? Aren't you supposed to be in the beginner's class?" 
 
"With my skills? Hell no. " Eunhyuk smirked.
 
"Alright, then I'll have you know that new people in the advance class will teach the class 1 lesson of their own moves." I said returning his smirk.
 
He shrugged and went to the front of the class. I knew he gave a small sharp exhale before he stood up straight and looked at me to cue the music. I pressed the play button and looked directly at him again.
 
He tapped his foot according to the beats before going into a series of moves. The way he danced made it look like he was gliding in thin air. The intricate feet movements he made seemed like it took years to choreographed. Although I don't want to admit it, I knew he was freestyling. The students cheered and hollared at the dancer as he came to a smooth finish. He looked at me with a triumphant grin. The corner of my mouth tugged a little.
 
"Go on. Teach them," I encouraged. 
 
He nodded and slightly smiled at the class.
 
Lee Eunhyuk, the redhead. The redhead that had left a print in my mind for me to remember. It's hard not to forget him..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: ..Sorry it took so long to write chapter 1. -___________________- I'm ashamed at myself. But with school starting, I shall have more chapters up! I write more when it's school. I don't know why. I hope you guys didn't leave yet.. ;A; this chapter might be a fail...might be? ok,it is..

Thanks to my beta reader/editor,MusicalOtaku~! She has no AFF account, but she's one heck of a editor.  XD

~Dia is out!~