Chapter 3

Educated Love.

 

-EUNHYUK’S POV-
 
I stared at the number on my phone. It’s a Sunday night and I should be out partying in a club with fake IDs,but no. I’m just laying in my bed, supposedly sleeping,staring at my phone. The bright 10 digits glared its light at me in the dark. I pressed the edit button and the delete option showed up. My fingers froze once I scrolled down remove it. Why can’t I delete this?
 
 
I trust you
 
Goddamn that teacher.
 
---
I came in early for once,ignoring that stare coming from Donghae. Yes, I call him Donghae now since Mr.Lee was way too uncomfortable. I was the only one in the room so far, so I went to the back of the class and sat at my desk. The seat was cold,making me shift in my chair a little, but I could care less. It seems like staring at the window was the next big thing. I saw the other students smiling and laughing. One girl was chasing a guy, seeing that he has her stuff. This kind of teasing seems to fit the love status. I rolled my eyes,resisting the urge to throw a piano down.
 
 
“Why aren’t you hanging out with your friends?” I heard Donghae say, but I stayed silent, still looking out the window. 
 
I laid my head on the desk, using my arm as a cushion. “I don’t know..” 
 
I shut my eyes to, trying to sleep a bit before class started. My body relaxed under the mindset of sleeping. My mind started slow down along with my breathing. I began to doze off..That is until something hit my head. Scratch that, two things. I jolted up to see a white board eraser and a paper airplane on my desk. I glared at the only person in the room,knowing he was the one that chucked the eraser at me.
 
 
“Donghae,” I growled. The teacher just stared back innocently, like he would never do such a crime. No words came out each other’s mouth. I glance at the origami plane again and notice handwriting that was peeking out of a fold.
 
Picking up the plane, I examined it. I disregarded Donghae’s chuckle in the background and opened it up.
 
You need to work harder. Would you like some help?
 
I scoffed before writing a reply on the same paper.
 
Who are you to tell me what to do? No, I don’t want help.
 
Following the creases, I folded the paper back to the plane and lifted my arms to throw it at him. Only to find he was not there.In the corner of my eye, I jumped when I felt him breathing down on my neck as he peered down to the writing.
 
 
“Well, I’m your teacher. Speaking of which, the bell is about to ring,” He replied nonchalantly. 
 
Like he said, the well known bell echoed throughout the school.
“And if you need help, I’m always here.” 
 
--------------------------------------
 
-DONGHAE’S POV-
 
“How’s life?” I heard Yunho behind me.
 
“Meh.” I responded in a small voice,still correcting that papers that I never finished.
 
“Meh? Elaborate,” He said, taking a seat next to me.
 
“ Nah...” I said lazily.
 
Yunho propped his arms on the desk and stared at me, eyebrows raised. “What?
 
 
“Is it Eunhyuk?”
 
“...Pretty much...”
 
The latter nodded in understanding.
 
“How’s Jaejoong?” I asked, switching topics off of Eunhyuk. 
 
“He’s... okay, I guess. Still working on it. But sadly not much progress at all.” He replied, leaning back into his chair.
 
“I need to work harder, don’t I?” Yunho asked,facing me.He rolled his shoulders and massaged one side.  I shrugged mine before scooting back, having the chair screech against the floor.
 
“See ya,” I said,leaving Yunho to his thoughts.
 
--------------------------
 
“1 AM” I read the digital clock to the side. Why can’t I sleep? I feel wide awake.My body doesn’t have the motive to sleep.
 
My phone produced a small ring, indicating a text message. Before I saw the message, my phone rang,surprising me a little.
 
 
An unknown number.
 
“Hello?”
 
“Donghae?!” A familiar voice said through the phone line.
 
“..Eunhyuk?” I guessed.
 
“Yeah, listen. I need your help. Come to the address that I texted you. Please come quick,” He begged before he hung up the phone.
 
My mind was still processing what just happened. Realization hit me in
 
3...
 
2...
 
1.
 
“Oh crap!” I jumped out of bed, put on a jacket,and grabbed my jeans that was hanging from the chair.
 
 
------------------
 
“Eunhyuk!” I screamed while knocking on the door of the address. It was a large villa. Eunhyuk’s house perhaps. Concern was written across my face and panic struck me. 
 
The door open slowly.”Donghae!”
 
“What happened! What’s wrong!?” 
 
“I’m hungry,”
 
…......
 
“WHAT THE HELL?!” I yelled before I proceeded to let out a long string of cuss words.
 
Concern was replaced with fury and the need to punch the kid.
 
“You woke me up for that!?” I lied considering I couldn’t sleep earlier.
 
“Well, there’s nothing to eat and-” I held up a hand to stop Eunhyuk from talking and slapped the kid’s head.
 
“Ow!” He nursed the injured spot.
 
I rolled my eyes and Eunhyuk let me in.
 
“It’s too late to buy food anyway,” the latter protested.
 
“Why didn’t you eat earlier?” I asked as I tried to find my way to the kitchen in this maze of his.
 
“I was busy,” He replied. Excuses. Seeing the kitchen in sight,I picked up the pace.
 
“How do you get money anyway?” I questioned him once again while looking through the fridge.
 
“Every Saturday, my aunt sends me money,” He said, taking a seat in the dining room table.
“Do you cook?”
 
“Nope.”
 
I sighed,taking out ingredients for his late night meal.
 
----------------------
 
Eunhyuk sighed in content as he leaned back in his chair. I slightly smiled and scanned the house for a moment,finally taking in my surroundings.
 
The it was a large modern villa, black and white and classy. The place was clean,surprisingly. Windows surround the place, bringing lots of sunlight into the house when its day time. The whole house was pretty spacious from my observation.
 
“You live alone,right?” I said, finally starting a conversation.
 
“Yep,” he answered as I stood from my chair.
 
“This house is pretty big for one person,you know,” I pointed out.
 
“No!”,” He replied,voice oozing of sarcasm. I rolled my eyes and lightly flicked his head before leaving the house. 
 
“Donghae,” Eunhyuk called out to me. 
 
“Hm?” I said, undisturbed that he said my first name.
 
“Thank you...”
 
“For not letting you starve? Yeah,”
 
“Not just that..”
 
I tilted my head in confusion and he gave me a straight face. “Bye” 
 
The door then slammed into my face. I let out a chuckle.
 
 
He actually used my number...
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: YES. I’m done~ No Yunjae in this chapter D: Next one would be full of it though ;)
 
Did I lose you guys? O A O
 
Until next time~! Sorry guys, for the wait TT TT
 
~Dia is out!~