Not My Type

Shoebox

 

“Oh i almost forgot about this. Myungsoo gave this to me before he moved. I guess i should open it now” she opens the box and her jaw drops

“oh my god” Jiyeon says in english. 

Inside the box it was all decorated w/ old polaroids of them ten years ago and an envolope and a smaller box. The envolope was titled ” To My Beautiful Jiyeon.” She opens the envolope and sees a note. (A/N: The note is in english and since it was ten years ago when they were 7 i purposely made spelling mistakes)

” Dear Jiyeon, 

Hi jiyeon, how are you? did you open this letter after i left. I told you not too ,aissh. if you already did i wanted to say that im gonna misses you. i wanted us to be bestfrends fourever . i sorry that i had to leave. i want us to meat agen . oh and Park Jiyeon, i love you. I hav loved you four a long time i was just to shy to tell you. I made this shoebox for all our memories. so pleese keep this box fourever

- love myungsoo”

~Jiyeons POV

Jiyeon read the note and started tearing up “Babo” she thought. She remembered he was her first love too. She looked at the box was decorated. He painted the inside pink, jiyeon’s favorite color and glued on millions of old polariods. She smiled at how cute it was. Then she took a look at the smaller box. She pulled out a cute little beaded bracelet. The beads were pink, black, and white. She remembered, black was myungsoo’s favorite color and pink was her favorite color.  The white beads spelt out “Myungyeon” combining their names together. Jiyeon thought it was cute and smiled.

~End of POV

“I wanna go out” Jiyeon says to herself. 

Jiyeon didn’t care how late it was, she needed to get things off her mind.She goes out walking  wearing sweatpants and a pink sugarlip and the bracelet Myungsoo made her 10 years ago. Jiyeons walking around all alone and she can sense someone following . She can hear footsteps and laughing. She gets scared but remembers she can use her Tae kwon do skills for protection . She turns around and sees Ljoe behind her.

“Aishh, you scared me,” 

“Miahn”

His face looks fimiliar to Jiyeon. 

“Byungjoe right?” she says innocently, and makes Ljoe laugh.

“Ljoe kekeke, but since you’re new I’ll let it slide” 

“Oh Miahn”  Jiyeon says walking off , showing no interest

“Ayee, baby , where you goin” Ljoe says showing the fact he wants her back

She laugh sarcastically “ First of all I’m not your baby, second of all i’m kinda sure you’ve called about half of our school “baby” and used other ty pick up lines. And lastly , you’re just not my type" she says and walks away leaving Ljoe in shock.

Ljoes POV

He's in shock at the same time watching Jiyeon walk away. "Did she really just say that? I don't think any girl has rejected me like that" Aissh, she's fiesty i want her even more" he thinks to himself. He walks back home and can't get Jiyeon off his mind, he reaches home and eventually falls asleep thinking about her.

~End of POV

-The Next Day-

Jiyeon wakes up , goes to shower and puts her uniform on and the bracelet. "Will he notice if i wear the bracelet?" she says to herself. She's curious and wants him to notice her wearing the bracelet. She puts on all her wake and leaves her apartment. She walks outside the building and spots someone outside waiting for her. Once he sees Jiyeon he puts on an angelic smile.

"Oh hey" he says with that smile.

to be continued~

 

(A/N: ohhaii. this is the end of chapter 2, my apologies for not having enough Myungsoo in this chapter, he will definitely be in the next chapter , so stay tuned^^ comment and subscrible what you think xD)