Blub ^^

Sunshine Above The Clear Water.

 

 

 

 

 

Welll, they lived happily ever after ^^

 

Whoo, isn't that nice since I'm not really a person who always writes happy ending, (You know what I'm talking about, hé, readers from my other stories? xD)

 

Well, I hope you have enjoyed this two shot ^^

 

I know it wasn't really that good but I'm still improving.

 

Please take good care of me in the future and give my stories a lot of love :D  (myotherstoriesarefoundonyourleftbeneaththestoryfeed! ^^)

 

Bye bye!

 

 

 

 

Fics summaries.

Car Crash Insomnia 

A girl loses her memory due a car crash and is trying to stick everything together and the only clue that she has is a letter from an unknown person X. Everybody tries to help her but due some problems in the past, it is better to be kept secret. Everyone tells another story, who will she believe and who is that mysterious someone who keeps sending her letters?

Characters: Na-Young (You), Nu'est, B1A4, BOYFRIEND and upcoming many more.

 

A Night Without A Million Raindrops

A girl that struggles with when she falls for a man and not  just an everyday man but a man who has someone elses on his heart. They try to build a relationship with each other but not everything goes as smooth as a fairytale. 

Characters: Jinyoung (B1A4), Kwangmin (Boyfriend) and you. 

 

Not in A Million Mails (Completed)

A girl who mails with a person called Pipoomica, without knowing who the real person is. Until one day, she meets them and everything got a surprising twist as her best friend, Minzy betrays her and a strange gang turns up and destroys her life. 

Characters: Boyfriend, B1A4, Minzy, You. 

 

Run Away With Me...

Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.