Chapter Two.

Sunshine Above The Clear Water.

Sorry ofr the long wait >.<, I lost this chapter due Asianfanfics breakdown but now I have it back ^^

 

'Wh-what?' I gasped and my lungs were filled to the fullest. I was surprised, no shocked that he dared to say that after what he did. He was the one who dumped me for that corny girl.

 

Jinyoung opened his eyes a little and looked at me while his bangs were disorientated, unlike the perfect bangs you normally see with Kpop stars. He took a breath and my cheek with his finger.

 

'I want you back.' he whispered like I didn't know the meaning behind his 'wifey' theory. I widened my eyes and a slice of anger came. My cheeks burnt and my hands were shivering. He still had the courage to talk like that.

 

I jerked my face from his hands and looked at him annoyed. 'Yah! Get out of my bed!' I told him with my hands on my waist. I had enough. Jinyoung blinked and sat up right on my bed. He looked confused.

 

'W-Why?' he asked not so sure. I inhaled some air and closed my eyes from frustration.

 

'Jinyoung, I have enough. Get out of my bed and leave my house!' I shouted while I pointed with my hand at the door. Jinyoung blinked again and tried to grab my arm, in order to call me down but I stepped back, unable for him to grab me from such a distance.

 

He saw that I was fuming from anger but still didn't do anything. As if this house was his and he was someone who does not approve my tone.

 

'Didn't you hear what I just said? I want you-'

 

'I know what you said! And I want you to leave my house.' I said a little calmer but with a stern tone that interrupted his sentence.

 

Jinyoung shook his head and looked at me with those eyes that made my anger shudder. Those eyes that would only appear if he's sad.

 

He slowly stood up and slowly took my hand. 'Why are you so upset about? Tell me.' he asked me with a soft voice. I avoided his gaze and stared at the ground. My heart began to ache more whenever he tries to inch more closer.

 

I could hear him breathing and his heart pounding. I always told myself that he was a monster, a heartless monster but now that I hear his heartbeat, there was no other thing to think of that he's just a boy who made a wrong mistake in the past.

 

Therefore, I was also angry at myself and asked myself why I didn't become stronger from that pain? Why did I still love him? Why didn't I throw away those feelings like he did in the past with our relationship?

 

My voice began to shake as I tried to hold me strong again. I clutched my teeth and hissed at him. 'If you don't leave, I will kick you...'

 

Jinyoung frowned his forehead and turned my head. He wanted me to look into his eyes but I couldn't see him. My tears were burning in my eyes and took away half of my sight. 

 

'Why are you crying?' he asked me while he rubbed my tears away with his thumb. His face was only a few inches away. I shook my head and walked away from him. I rubbed my tears harshly away while I held my hand in front of my mouth. It hurt. So much right now that I can't even bear.

 

I sobbed and placed my head against the pillar of my bed. I was turned away from him. 'Why, you... How dare you to ask that?' I sobbed and my voice cracked. 'Don't you know what you did? Don't you remember what we had and what you DID?'

 

There was a silence and I could even hear the clock ticking in between us. He didn't move. Or that's what I thought. As soon as I thought that, warm arms wrapped around me and held tightly onto me. My head had a little pressure due his chin that was slowly leaning onto my head.

 

He backhugged me while he pushed my head against his chest and slowly caressed the side of my head with his fingertips. The scent. His so nostalgic scent that I once liked and still do. 

 

I hit his chest as I tried to break away from his embrace. I don't want to love him again but the way how he is treating me right now made it harder. 

 

'Listen. Juniel, don't do this.' Jinyoung whispered and he was serious, unlike his childish side that he had showed earlier. This side was one of those many things I liked about him.

 

He tried to make me stand still with was succesful after his strong grip. My head laid against his chest as my eyes were burning from tears. This chest that I have laid a lot on was used by another girl.

 

'Juniel,' Jinyoung said, 'I know that I have hurt you a lot, that's why I am here now. It was a big mistake for ending our relationship and letting you down. I know I shouldn't have done that but I was stupid and dumb. I didn't realize how much you meant to me. I had suffered a lot too, and especially when that scandal about plagiarism broke out. Every night I have longed for you in my bed. Always feeling the cold and the sadness that I was alone. I liked the way how you always comforted me and every night, I have hoped that it would be a dream and when I wake up, you would lay next to me again. I really miss you. I really miss you as my love. My wifey, my dear and the most important of all, my muze.' he softly spoke. 

 

I widened my eyes and looked up at him. His muze. I never knew that I was his muze.

 

'Is that scandal true about your plagiarism?' I asked him. Jinyoung closed his eyes and a little tear slipped away from the corner of his eye. He sniffed and slowly nodded.

 

'It's true. I'm not proud for what I did but I lost my inspiration. I used to make a lot of songs when you were with me but when you were gone, I was empty and my inspiration was gone but now I have found it again. You are my muze, my inspiration all these time. You were the music and love in me.' Jinyoung smiled proudly while he looked down at me.

 

I looked up and touched his cheek. I was touched. I smiled weakly and didn't help but to feel blessed.

 

'Really?' I asked him. Jinyoung nodded and tightened his grip around my waist. 'Yes, it's real. Would you please forgive me and let us start over again?' he asked me with a smile.

 

I smiled but then I stepped back, away from him. 'You aren't just going to take me back because I'm your inspiration?' I asked him suspsiciously but he freed me from my worries.

 

'No, I really love you. You're my true love. Let me show it to you.' he smiled and walked closer to me. He took my face in his hands and pressed his lips against mine.

 

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the memories flowing back into me. Jinyoung pushed me to the bed and let me laid down while he bent over me without stopping.

 

He took the blankets and pulled it over us while our clothes were one by one thrown on the ground. We made love again after a long time being separated.

 

(....)

 

 

 

'Jinyoung.' I said while I looked at him. Jinyoung supported his head with his hand and looked at me. 'Yes?' he asked me. I shook my head and shove closer to him. He put an arm around me while I put my head in the nape of his neck.

 

'You do know that I will take revenge.' I asked him. Jinyoung slowly nodded and caressed my waist.

 

'But you forgave me already.' he pouted while he kissed my cheek. I nodded and put my hand on his bared chest.

 

'That's true. Can't blame you but you do know that I have an exam.' I said. Jinyoung nodded and smiled.

 

'Yeah, you have to repeat chemistry.' he cheerfully said.

 

I smiled and nodded. 'So I have to study, but instead, I'm too busy with making love with you.' I told him slowly while I kept the best part behind.

 

Jinyoung laughed and my cheek. 'Yes, that's true. But you'll get good grades.' he assured me.

 

I nodded and smiled devily. 'I know that but in order to get good grades, I need to stay away from you.' 

 

'So?' he asked me.

 

'Soooo, I have to kick you out of my bed.' I told him.

 

Jinyoung gasped and looked at me. 'You're kidding.' he gasped.

 

I smirked and kissed his lips. 'Nope.'

 

'But I'm now.' he sqeaked.

 

'Too bad! Yah! Get out of my bed!' I yelled with a laugh while I kicked him out of my bed. He fell down as the blankets stayed on the bed with me, making him lay on the ground.

 

'YAH!!' he screamed. I laughed and held onto my stomach.

 

 

 

Well, this is our life as Juniel and Jinyoung. Our relationship is explosive, unbreakable and exceptional. We love each other and like to tease each other. We are like little kids. Childish and playful. And hopefully, we live a happy and long life with each other...