Advice? No, you not helping at all...

Chase Me If You Can

Kris's POV

The traffic thinks it can screw with me.

Damn it. 

Lina didnt even talk to me yet after the trip to my cousin's. She was busy giggling with Seo Young about some random stupid superstar on my iPad. 

Wait, why am I even pissed off?

I mean, the guys could fool around with her all they want. So why the heck was I angry? Do I...

I shook my head.

No no no, Seo Young is just Lina's best friend, and that means I'm her friend too right? I mean, I'm Lina's brother and all. But that doesn't count that I like her. Heck no. 

Then why do I feel so angry when Chanyeol carried her bridal style and spun around and ran around with her in his arms like an idiot? I mean, he did that to Lina once, and I never flipped. And why do I hate Suho that much when I knew Seo Young was with him all the time? I don't hate Suho or anything. I can't hate him. He's to sweet for that. It's not like I'm gay or anything, but I mean, how could a normal person hate such sweetness as him? No, again, I repeat to myself, I am not gay. I mean, everyone likes Suho. We are close friends. All of them. So, why was I angry when Sehun fed her and Kai acted all lovey dovey on her? Why didnt I let Chen pull her around the room with the chair? Instead I asked Yixing to make him stop. 

I almost banged the steering wheel. I managed to stop myself from doing so. 

The traffic is still messing with me, and it has been like, 10 minutes. I huffed. Korea really needs to sort out traffic jams. I could really blow a fuse if I have to wait another 5 minutes of this . 

"Kris, bro, you okay?" Lina asked me. I looked up the mirror. Seo Young was asleep with Lina's headphones on, probably listening to Justin Bieber songs on my litte sister's ipod. I don't know why people like that boy. So what he is blonde and came from Canada? I am blonde and I was born in freaking Canada as well. What the-

"Kris, you okay, man?" Lina asked, her voice sounded worried. I sighed. As much as I hated this ball of annoyance, I hated seeing her worried about me. 

"No, I'm fine Lina." I said, my hands gripping the steering wheel. Lina furrowed her eyebrows. 

"No you're not."

"What makes you think of that?"

"You're face is wrinkling and you are gripping the steering wheel like its your toy plushie or something."

"Stop bringing Ace up in this conversation."

"I am not bringing your stupid alpaca up in this talk, Kris. You look stressed out." I raised my brows. "Okay, you look pissed off about something. Tell me." Lina begged as she gripped my arm. I breathed in and out, trying to sort my problems in my head. 

"Look, at home, okay? Not now." I said and glanced towards Seo Young who was peacefully sleeping. Lina nodded understandingly. After the talk, the traffic was suddenly fast now. I quickly drove Seo Young home. 

"Bye Lina." She said. Lina put up a whole drama fit.

"Nooowwww hunny! Don't leave mehh with this giant!  I thought you love meh!" She said. She rolled down the windows and stretched her hands out towards Seo Young. She giggled. 

"Oh Lina, we'll see eachother tomorrow. Stop being a drama queen." She said. Lina shook her head.

"Noooo you do not know how Kris is at home, sweetie. He is a monster! He has this plushie called-"

"Bye Seo Young! See you tomorrow! Don't stay up late, you have school. Bye!" I said quickly and rolled up the windows, surprising Lina who retreated back. Seo Young went towards the passenger seat. I rolled down the windows. 

"Bye Kris. Thanks for saving me from the boys earlier. Drive safe." She said as she waved. I smiled. 

Wu's House

"Lina! How many times do I have to tell you not to bring up Ace in any conversations we have?!?" I shrieked at her. Lina rolled her eyes. 

"Oh brother. You love that toy more than you love me, I know it!" She said and pointed at me. I huffed. "Besides, you are freaking 20. Snap out of the plushie world joy!"

"But..." I was lost for words. "ACE!!" I shouted as I ran upstairs towards my room and bounced on my bed, not that rather manly. I grabbed my alpaca, who I named Ace and hugged it tightly as I rolled on my bed. I could hear the door close and the mattress dip. I looked up and saw Lina. She was looking at me with this 'why-the-hell-are-hugging-a-plushie-since-you-are-goddam-20-year-old' look. 

"Kris, you should stop." She said. I groaned.

"Stop what? I'm not doing anything."

"Kris, you are freaking 20 and you are still not sure about your feelings?" She said. I stopped rolling as I hugged Ace tighter on my chest. "Kris, please. It was so obvious you like Seo Young."

"No, I dont like her. I concern of her safety. You can't leave her with a bunch of idiots like them."

"You, like, Seo Young. Stop pretending you don't! It's driving me nuts!" She said. She took Ace away from me. "And stop playing around with Ace! It's freaking annoying!"

"But, I don't like Seo Young and I want my Ace back!" I whinned. I stretched out my hands and tried to pry Ace of Lina's hands, but failed. 

"You like her! Admit it!"

"No I don't! Stop it!"

"You like her Kris! Don't make this more complicated, Kris!"

"LOOK, YOU DO NOT KNOW A OF MY LIFE, SO STOP ACTING LIKE YOU DO. YOU NEVER KNEW! YOU JUST LIVE IN THIS WORLD THAT EVERYONE LIKES YOU AND YOU KNOW EVERYTHING. BUT YOU DON'T! NOT ANYTHING! SO STOP BUGGING MY LIFE ABOUT THINGS THAT YOU WOULDN'T EVEN KNOW!" I bellowed at her. Lina looked at me with a pained expression. 

Oh no, did I went that far? No, I didn't mean it. No no no, please don't Lina. Don't please...

"Okay fine! Go and solve it yourself! You don't need me anyway." She said as she roughly dumped Ace in my face a stormed out of the room, slamming the door in the process. I slapped myself. 

JERK! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?

My life is already a mess and this just adds flavour. I sighed as I stood up and went outside. I thought Lina would be in her room, but she wasnt. Then I heard something crash. Then another. I went downstairs and walked towards Lina's training room.

Yes, she has a training room. 

I don't know why I inherited this mansion, but I didn't complain. Yes, me and Lina live in a mansion, but I'm not proud of it. It has these old rooms and sometimes being alone in it gives me the creeps. Besides, it's only the two of us. Why would my father pass down a mansion? 

Whatever. 

I heard things crash again as I heard someone grunt. I opened the door, and smashed clay pots were everywhere. The cheap clay pots were purposely bought to prevent Lina from smashing something that is really valuable. She was waving her wushu stick around and jumping to smash other things on the high shelf. 

Crash Crash Crash Crash 

Down went four pots. 

She landed on her feet and exhaled. She looked up and saw my face. I tried to smile but she looked away. She flipped her bangs from her forehead and tried to go out. I stopped her.

"Lina, wait."

"Wait, what?" She retorted back. She has this dangerous tone in her voice. I shruddered at the though of her beating me up if she was angry enough to do so. 

"Just listen to me-"

"I did, try to help. But someone rejected it." She said coldly and roughly shoved my hands from her shoulders. I sighed as she headed towards her room. 

"Lina, would you listen to me?"

I was answered by a slamming door. 

"I AM TIRED OF LISTENING." She screamed. I knocked on the door.

"Please..." I begged. No answer. "Lina, please?" Still no answer. "Look, okay. I am sorry. I didn't mean it! I was angry and frustrated. Please don't be mad, Lina. I only got you left as a family member!" My body shook as I said the last sentence. Yes, me and Lina are orphans. My oh so rich parents died in a helicopter crash 5 years ago. What is left is me, Lina, Tao and the one who took over the buisness, my older cousin Jin Woo. He had promise me to give the company at me once I have completed college. 

"You mean it?" I heard a whisper at the other end of the door. The door creaked open and I saw a red eyed Lina. She's tough on the outside, but so sensitive. 

"I do. So please don't be mad." I begged her. "Mom and dad won't like it." 

"Okay.." She said slowly. She opened the door wider and I stumbled in. 

"So, we good?" I asked her while rubbing my neck. She smiled.

"Yeah, we good. But I'm hungry. So you, being a responsible brother go buy me something."

"What if I just order pizza?"

"Fine with me." She said. "Let's go downstairs. All this drama is making me puke. I wanna beat you in Wii, so, chop chop!" She said and pushed me downstairs. 

-.-

"Kris, you don't look so good." My college friend, Gi Kwang said as he poked my arms. I was in the college library, trying to figure out what the heck was going on in my upside down life. I shifted my gaze from the book to him. 

"Nothing, just.. nothing." I said and looked back at my stupid homework. 

"Dude, it looks like you have... girlfriend problems." he said and bursted into laughter. I made a face.

"Kwang, we are in a library. Shush down!" I hissed. He slow downed a bit and looked at me. 

"So, who's the girl?"

"None of your buisness!" I said and hid my face in a book. 

"ooh, someone is shy!" 

"I am not! It's just that-"

"You are freaking in love with her but she doesn't knows and someone apparently is better than you also likes her? And it is so complicated to tell her since you are just friends with her? Is that it?" Gi Kwang asked. I could just open my mouth and close it back in shock like a dead goldfish. 

What?

How?

Why?

"B-but.. how?" I was lost for words. Gi Kwang rolled his eyes. 

"Dude, your face says it all." Gi Kwang said. "Look, all you have to do is just do nice stuff to her. She'll be sure to notice you. And when you think you have enough, just make a big dinner date and confess. No biggy!" He said. I looked at him in shock. 

"You, have got to be kidding me?"

"No dude. I'm serious. So, who is this lucky girl? What course does she takes? Does she still lives with her parents?"

"Um, no actually... she is actually.."

"OH MY GOD DON'T TELL ME IT IS  HE?!?!? SO, ALL THIS TIME YOU WERE GAY?!?!?" The genius suddenly shrieked while abruptly standing up, attracting a couple of stares. I smiled at the people and yanked him down. 

"You crazy Kwang? No I'm not freaking gay! How gross would that be?" I hissed angrily. Gi Kwang smiled sheepishly. 

"But seriously, who is this girl? Since now I know it's not a guy?"

"Well, she's... actually... still 18.." I mumbled. Gi Kwang's eyes widened. 

"She is still in high school?!? Oh gosh Kris, she haven't even graduated yet? Wow, I will never understand your taste..." I pushed Gi Kwang's body till he fell of the chair. 

"I never even asked you." I snickered as I packed my things and exited the library. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

OH HO HO HO HO LOOK!

SISTER BROTHER CATFIGHT!

BUT SORRY, I DONT REALLY KNOW HOW TO WRITE FIGHTS. 

I MEAN, WHEN ME AND MY SISTER FIGHT, WE DONT FIGHT USING WORDS..

WE GET PHYSICAL... 8D 

ANYWAYS, YES, KRIS NOW OFFICIALLY LIKES SEO YOUNG 

LIKE, DUHHH *FLIPS HAIR*

ANYWAYS, THIS IS ME, KISSME123.

SEE YER IN THE NEXT CHAPPP

DONT FORGET TO VOTE >.^

 

 

My Sehun can't get any hotter ^^


HAHAHAHA OH MY GOD AND THIS PIC OF EXO M!!! RLAB