Chapter 3: Meeting

Into A New World[Hiatus]

 

“Its that girl! She’s the key!” Tao shouted excitedly while pointing to a female with wavy brown hair and Barbie like features.

EXO huddled around the Tracker and glanced at the girl excitedly.

What they didn’t know was that Mi Yun was actually standing behind the girl.

Mi Yun bended down to tie her shoelaces that had come undone and the girl had stopped to check her phone.

Because of that the aliens had mixed them up.

EXO scuttled towards the girl, a bit too fast.

Only four lingered behind. Luhan, Sehun, Lay and Baekhyun looked wearily at the girl, sensing that something was wrong but they followed their hyungs anyway.

Mi Yun stood up, picked up her grocery bags and continued her way home.

EXO whizzed right past Mi Yun, some of them even bumping into her. Mi Yun eyed the good-looking boys and scoffed.

“Tch. Always expected of cocky kingkas. So rude.” And with that Mi Yun tightened her grip on her bags and marched away.

By now EXO had surrounded the girl. They were blocking her way so she looked up at them annoyed, only to find a bunch of handsome men smiling down at her.

She quickly shut her phone and smiled up at them.

“Can I help you with anything?” She said in a sultry voice.

“Hello. May we know your name, my Goddess?” Kris asked.

The girl giggled and playfully slapped Kris’s chest. Kris stepped back, surprised but managed to keep a smile mustered.

“You don’t have to call me that, hottie. My name is Yi Won, Han Yi Won.” She winked at Kris.

Han Yi Won is the only daughter of DaeHan Enterprise owner. With her sharp features and perfect body, girls adore her and boys fall head over heals for her. But being born with a golden spoon, her personality is one of the best, counting from the back. 

 

 Kris nodded. “Miss Yi Won, I am Kris. I—“ He started but Yi won cut him off.

 “That’s a y name for a y guy like you.” She purred.

The EXO members looked at each other in confusion.

Kris uncertainly laughed and scratched his neck. “Ah, thank you Miss Yi Won. We, EXO, are here to protect and serve you.”

*What the heck are they on about? Whatever, since they are all so handsome we’ll play along for now, shall we?”

Yi Won smiled hugely. “Serve me, huh? Well, before we get to that I’d better learn all you’re names.”

EXO smiled and Kris opened his mouth to say something but she cut him off once again.

“Why don’t we all go back to my place? My parents are gone for the weeks and I could use a little company?” She latched herself to Kai and put her head on his shoulder, her face looking like a lost puppy.

Kai awkwardly smiled at her and looked at his leaders.

Suho smiled, his eyes turning into crescent moons.

“Uhh, sure, why not?”

Yi won casually slung her arms around Chen and Kai’s arm before sauntering home with the rest of EXO following behind.

 

That night everyone was in their dreamlands, sleeping soundly in the Han’s mansion, with the exception of 4 silent figures that were whispering quietly on the roof.

“I don’t know about this hyung.” Sehun started. “This girl doesn’t feel like she is the key.”

“We all know Sehun. Since we saw her, she already gave us a bad vibe.” Luhan answered earnestly, thinking back about the way Yi Won had acted.

“She had been holding tightly on to each one us especially Kris, even after we had arrived to her place of habitation. The way she talks, looks and her actions just doesn’t feel right!” Lay added.

“Everyone is to caught up by the fact that the key has been found that they don’t take notice.” Baekhyun said, while the other 3 can’t help but agree with him.

“Let’s observe her more closely and try to find the real key in our own time guys.” Luhan said to the rest, who nodded their heads in agreement before dispersing to their individual beds.

 

“Hey retard! Got a new hairdo today? Cause you stand out even more with such hair!” Hyorin snickered. Mi Yun unconsciously lowered her head.

 “What now huh, ? Cat got your tongue?! Not so high and mighty now are we?” Hyorin continued.

“I-I’m sorry.” MiYun softly said even though she did not do anything wrong.

“Pssh! I don’t need your sorry, tell that to your parents for having such a freak as a daughter!” Hyorin coolly flipped her hair and walk away, not before one of her minions, Seul, harshly bumped into Mi Yun.

“Next time, try putting on some deodorant cause you smell like ! Oh wait! I don’t think it wont even help because that’s your default smell!” Seul threw a last comment, sauntering down the hallways.

 

It was Physical Education next, however, the teacher was absent that day which allowed the students to play among themselves in the gym. Seems like a good deal if that happened to anyone but to Mi Yun, it was the worst. You see in school, her fellow mates jump at any opportunities to humiliate and bully her and this time was no exception.

“How dare you talk back to Hyorin, Huh?!” Park Hana, the two-face class president angrily gave her a slap. Hana had dragged Mi Yun to the back of the school once she stepped out of the change rooms. “If you don’t know where you stand, me and my friends here would gladly help you with that!” She signaled to the group of guys behind her before grabbing Mi Yun’s chin and kicking her in the gut.

SungJin, the leader of his little gang that is infamous for doing Hana’s dirty work smirked slightly, cracking his knuckles and punched Mi Yun. That little action made the others join in and Mi Yun became their punching bag. Even though she was a girl, they made no hesitation.

“This time was a warning, the next time you do something foolish, be prepared to face us again.” Hana made sure to hit her once more before leaving. 

 

Sorry for the late update! Please bear with us. 

Remember to comment and suscribe! 

 

-KPOP_addict08 & kpop_lala123-