Chapter 1: Planet Earth

Into A New World[Hiatus]

At Prime Planet...

"Boys! I've found the location of the key. Its currently on...Earth."The Professor shouted out as he read from the screen.

"Really?!" EXO, who were currently lounging on the sofas behind The Professor, suddenly became alert.

"But Earth is huge. How are we suppose to find it?" Tao grumbled as he use his hands to make a big circle.

"Well, according to this, it's in Seoul, South Korea." The Professor answered.

"So when are we leaving?" Suho asked.

"Tomorrow, at the 4th hour of the morning. All your weapons are ready and so is the Main Teleporter."

"Why aren't we going on the Primeship?" Sehun asked.

The Professor shook his head. "Teleporting is faster in this situation. Have a good rest boys."

EXO nodded as they strolled towards the exit.

 

Meanwhile...

Location: Earth, Seoul, South Korea

Dream girl  sone japhil deut japhiji annneun
Dream girl maeil bam ireoke neol gidaryeo

In a small apartment located at Seoul, South Korea. A particular alarm went off, signalling the start of a new day. 

Slamming down the buzzer, she hopped off the bed, almost to suddenly, falling face first to the white marble flooring. 

"Aish! Why can't a day just start peacefully without me falling?!" Mi Yun burst out, walking towards the connected bathroom 

to do her daily routine. 

Kwon Mi Yun is an average girl with feautures to-die-for, except that it is hidden behind a pair of nerdy glasses and stacks of 

books. Currently 17, she has been an orphan since the age of 7. Growing up without parents was a tough thing, especially when her fellow 

classmates bully Mi Yun everyday without fail. 

Fellow readers, her twisted life starts here. 

 

Mi Yun's POV

*Brand new day, same old life.* I thought as I sauntered down the concrete pathway leading to TS High. 

"Anneonghaseyo, ahjussi." I politely greet the security guard at the main gate. Unlike the other students that rode in expensive and luxury cars, Mi Yun was the only student that walks to school. TS High was known to be a prestigious school for the rich. However, Mi Yun got in only because of the number of A's she achieves every year. And because of her smart-ness, she became the main subject of bullying. 

Walking through the hallways, whispering and snickers could be heard ,as usual.

*The students find joy and entertainment in just making life difficult for me. Childish*

"Ohmygosh! Look at that face! Does she even know what make-up is for? Or is she just to poor to afford it?"

"Those shoes are way last year. Even weeds can grow in such a dirty thing!"

I lowered my head even lower than it is, trying to weave through the crowd to get to my locker but apparently, someone had a different thinking. 

"Well, well, well, What do we have here? Why isnt it the poor orphan girl!" Hyorin, the leader of the queenkas in TS High, said smugly with arms folded neatly across her chest, followed by her minions, Hyosung and Seul snickering behind her. 

"B-Buzz off Hyorin." I said without a hint of laughter in my voice, trying to cover up the fear without succeeding much. 

"Awwww is the little girl trying to speak up for herself now? Its not working you !" Hyoring snapped. "How dare you talk back to me?! Look at yourself first and compare it to me! You're a lowly peasant who has no rights to talk to me!" She grabbed a handful of ur hair and tugged on it hardly. 

The roots of my hair felt as if it was getting forcely pulled out, silently whimpering to myself I tried not to make any more noise to anger Hyorin even more. Getting bullied and teased every day doesnt mean I dont feel hurt or any other pain when it is thrown towards me. 

Back at Prime Planet...

4th hour of the morning, 

"Boys, check that you've got everything you will need." The Professor reminded before heading back to the control panels to assure that everything was in the right order. 

"No Sehun, you cant bring all that lollies with you. There isnt enough space in your bag for those. You can buy them on Earth. And Tao, you too." Suho calmly said bringing out his leader status. 

"B-But Hyung~!" the maknaes whined. 

"No buts. Put some of it back." Kris said.  

"Fine then." they pouted, silently taking out the goodies they had stuffed in their back packs.

"Its time. Remember your mission guys. Take the Tablet with you in case you need to contact me." Professor said, passing them the Tablet.

A blue-ish swirl appeared just in the middle of the room. Giving each of them a hug, the Professor bid them farewell. 

"Find the key boys! The entire Prime Planet and Earth is in your hands! Once again, Good Luck!"

One by one, the 12 Exotics walked into the Teleporter and onto the Earth's soil for the very first time. 

 

 

Sorry for the super late update! 

Feel free to comment and suscribe :D

-KPOP_addict08 & kpop_lala123-