Chapter 2: The Key

Into A New World[Hiatus]

 

Mi Yun’s POV

The day in school passed like a time machine. However that didn’t stop the constant bullying.

As the school bell signaling the end of school rang, I rushed out of the building to get away from the hellhole. Plugging in my earphones, I turned to the latest NU’EST album, eager to forget about all the drama. I shoved my hands into my jacket pocket and proceeded down the dull street. I looked up, intrigued by the beautiful of colors in the sky. Crimson, purple and lilac painted the space over my head.

Walking past the rows of houses that were neatly separated by a fence, I find myself standing in front of a nearby supermarket. Taking hold of a basket, I made my way to the aisles of food.

At EXO’s side...

“Why are all the female staring at us like that hyung?!” Sehun timidly exclaimed while clinging onto Luhan’s arm.

“Ignore them maknae and focus on finding the key. Lay do you have the Tracker ?” Kris asked.

“Yes hyung, its still not in sight. The humans are the little red dots, we are the blue ones and the key is a yellow dot. But there isn’t a yellow dot in sight yet.” Lay carefully explained.

“Why don’t we split ourselves into groups of 4, since there’s 12 of us. Lay, Chen, Chanyeol and D.O one group. Sehun, Luhan, Suho and Baekhyun. And Tao, Xiumin, Kai are with me.” Kris said in a commanding tone. “You guys have a Tracker each right?”

“Deh!” Came the replies.

“Now let’s go!” Baekhyun excitedly said.

 Back to Mi Yun’s POV...

Carefully unwrapping the plastic around the strawberry flavored lollipop, I clutched onto the few bags that contained the groceries before sauntering home on that familiar route that I take everyday.

Suddenly, whispers could be heard from across the road and well, almost everywhere. I turned around and found myself staring ahead at a group of guys that were utterly gorgeous! It was like they had come out from a manga. Females from all ages where staring at them with sultry looks, sending them flirty winks.

*Another bunch of cocky kingkas. Tchhh*

Turning on my heels, I continued on my way home ignoring them.

EXO’s POV

“We’ve been looking for ages and it’s no where in sight! I’m hungry! I want buns.” Xiumin grumbled clutching onto his tummy.  They had searched everywhere separately and could not find anything. The sun was setting soon and they had gathered back together.

“We can’t rest till we find the key guys.” Chanyeol said, looking ever-so positive. What could you expect from a happy-virus like him?

The whole of EXO nodded glumly.

*Beep. Beep. Beep*

 “Hyung! It’s the key!” Tao excitedly said, jumping up and down while pointing at the screen.

It was true, a yellow dot had appeared on the screen of the Trackers.

“Its that girl! She’s the key!”

 

 

Annyeong~! Short update! 

Thank you for reading and feel free to comment and suscribe! 

-KPOP_addict08 & kpop_lala123-