Can't Hold It In Anymore

Can't Hold It In Anymore

 

Sooyeon’s POV:

I walked into the school, but there was a weird feeling. Everything became quiet when I arrived and people kept staring at me and whispering. It felt kinda weird, but I ignored it and just proceeded to my locker. I arrived to find a bouquet of flowers taped to the door, pink lilies to be exact. I wonder how they got there, and how the person knew what my favorite flowers were.

I removed the flowers and opened my locker and a piece of paper fell out. This is just getting weird now. I picked it up and unfolded it.

‘I’ve had my eyes on you for a while now. I don’t think I can hold it in anymore.’

Tch, creep. I closed my locker and proceeded to my first class. I walked in and found my seat next to Kai. There was another note on my desk. I unfolded this one as well.

‘Meet me in the school garden at lunch, my love. I can’t wait to see your beautiful face.’

Eww, gross.

He looked over. “What’s with the flowers?” he asked.

“Molla, found them on my locker with a note. This guy sounds like a total creep though,” I said stuffing the two notes into my backpack.

Kai’s POV:

, I knew those notes sounded weird. This is what I get for getting Taemin hyung to write them for me.

Lunch time came and ran as fast as I could to the garden before Sooyeon could get there. I arrived to find it still empty. I grabbed the stereo that I hid behind the rose bushes and made sure that it still worked. Everything’s ready. Now we just wait.

No One’s POV:

Sooyeon eventually made it to the garden. She found a path covered in rose petals and her pictures hanging all over the place. She just remained silent and just walked down the path. Just then music started playing. She turned the corner and found Kai standing in front of her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQyjKBz0tG8

He gestured for her to sit down on the bench in front of him. She did as he directed. Then he started to move along with the music. Every movement was filled with his heart and love. His eyes remained on her the whole time. This was a show for her, and only her. She smiled as she locked eye contact with him. She has always been captivated by his dancing and today was no exception.

When the music started to end, he knelt down on one knee in front of her and handed her a piece of paper. She was confused, but took it anyways. She unfolded it and read the contents.

‘To Yoon Sooyeon:

I know this is sudden and I don’t know how you’ll react to this. I don’t know how to tell you this, but I love you. I always have and I always will. You don’t know how crazy you make me. I was stupid for becoming a playboy. You probably find me gross and disgusting, and I don’t blame you for thinking that at all. I’ve been stupid and I know that. I did some real ever since the incident and I don’t even know why I did that. But even through all that, you were behind me every step of the way. You put up with me even though I acted like a jerk sometimes. And I can’t express how much you mean to me. I don’t know what I could do without you. If you give me a chance, I promise to be the best boyfriend to you. I love you, Sooyeon-ah.

From your best friend, the playboy, Kim Jongin’

Sooyeon finished reading it and looked at Kai with disbelieving eyes. “Are you serious, Kai?”

He smiled and nodded. He stood up and took her hand in his, pulling her up, as well. “I know what I’ve done wrong and I want to start over. With you,” he said looking down at her. She was speechless, but before she could say anything he cupped her face in his hands and brought her up so that her lips could meet with his.

She was stiffened at first, but then relaxed into the gentle turned passionate kiss. The both let go when they were running out of breath. He smiled down at her. He hugged her around her shoulders and she wrapped her arms around his waist. “I’ll take that as a yes,” he said softly. She said nothing, but merely nodded with a smile plastered on her face.

“Now that I think about it, you were the one that I was talking about when I said I had my eyes on someone. Does that mean I get a session?” he said with a smirk.

“Don’t ruin the moment, Kim Jongin,” she said tightening the hug, leaning her head on his chest. He just smiled at his cute best friend, now girlfriend.