Choi Minhee.

Our Love

"Why are we in your fancy mansion? There's no way I wanna go cause your gonna show off how rich you are." Kibum complained to Minho.

Why yes, My friend and dongsaeng Choi Minho is incredibly rich.

His parents own a ton of hotels all around the world, and every time we go into his mansion, it makes everyone else feel small.

"God, I said that there's nothing fun to do, so why don't we just have fun where I live?" Minho explained.

"OPPA! SHUT UP!" I heard a shril, female voice yell.

"Who was that?" Taemin asked.

Minho sighs.

"Well, It's my little sister Choi Minhee." He groans.

"You have a sister? Why did you never tell us?" Jonghyun asked him, with a mad look on his face.

"Cause, She's a pain in the and a . Also to add that she's a ert. And the reason why you've never met her yet is cause she doesn't even wanna meet you guys." He mutters under his breath.

"I thought little sisters were supposed to be all, you know...cute and stuff." Taemin said.

"That's only a stereotype Taemin-ah. Not every little sister may be a sweet little angel to their oppa." I explained.

"Well, since my sister told me to not let anyone close to her room, I shall say this. DO.NOT. Go into her room without permission. You knock or else you will see something not so pleasant. She'll either scare you, or make you see something you'll never unsee. Trust me." He shivered after he said trust me.

Must've been pretty bad.

Then, as if on cue, a girl who looks about one year younger than us runs down the stairs.

She has the matching light brown hair color as Minho, She has an eye smile and she looks about as tall as me.

I guess their height is one of the many things passed down to everyone in their family.

"Oppa, When are umma and appa coming back from Canada?" She asked.

CANADA?

The rest of us yelled in our minds.

None of us have ever been to Canada.

But I bet that Minho and Minhee have.

Even their names are almost the same.

"I don't know, maybe by next week?" He answers, and she nods.

She looks at us and she flashes a smile.

"Oh, I'm sorry for being so rude. Hello, I'm Choi Minhee. Nice to meet you! I'm glad that Minho oppa made some friends. Now, Please excuse me, I have a friend upstairs. See you guys later!" She exclaims.

Most of the time she was looking at Taemin.

I see something fishy going on.

Then, she runs back upstairs and into her room.

"Don't believe her image that she just showed, she's really a big byuntae. I could tell she was checking out Taemin." He snorted.

"Who's her friend then?" Taemin asked.

"I think it was Miyoung." He replied,and we all looked at him.

"Miyoung is her friend? I thought you said that Minhee was a ." Kibum asked.

"Well, es can have friends. Miyoung is more like her councillor than her friend. But she really likes her, compared to most girls in our school."

"Wait a second, Miyoung's up there?" I asked him.

"Yeah, but you can't go up there." He replies.

I sigh.

I can't apoligize to her.

"Okay, let's play video games." Minho said, turning on his console and slipping a game in, and turning on his tv.

"But hyunggg~I don't wanna." Taemin pouted.

Minho looked at him.

"Then you can go look around the house, Just don't enter Minhee's room without her permission or knocking." 

Taemin nodded and ran off.


YAYY!

Taeminnie can finally narrarate this story :3

Well anyways, after I ran upstairs and I looked around every room.

Even Minho hyung's.

Heeehee.

Don't tell Minho hyung, please  you-ah? Taeminnie will give you a hug~

And to be honest, He's just as much as a byuntae as he claims his sister is.

Maybe you're the ert, Minho hyung.

To be honest, His little sister is pretty.

I don't think she's a ert.

She doesn't look like one.

She looks like an angel.

Her door was sort of open, so I decided to see what was going on in there.

Minho hyung was right, Miyoung was there.

And I could only see her back view, but it was Minhee.

Waaaa~

Minho hyung and Minhee are living in luxury.

Her room is so big!

"Minhee, What are you talking about? You can't date Taemin even if you had a chance. Remember what your parents said? You're going to be married to Kim Chung Ho when you turn 18, you can't." I heard Miyoung trying to convince her.

"I have I have 4 more years, If something happens, I can do something about it. I'll try and convince umma and appa, I don't wanna marry that tard Chung Ho. He's ing ugly and I don't care at all how sweet he is or how rich. I don't love him and I don't wanna marry him and have a future with him." She mutters.

I lean in closer to hear, and then I fall and slam open the door.

They look at me in shock, and before Minho hyung can hear, Minhee pushes me inside her room and closes the door.

Please save me you-ah....I'm scared, what if she does something to me?

"Please, Don't look scared little boy. I'm not gonna you." Minhee laughs.

I sigh in relief.

Never mind, thanks for having my back anyways you -ah.

"What makes you come here?" She asks me.

"W-Well...I had nothing to do and I thought that I would pay Miyoung a visit since she was there...." I stuttered.

She laughed at me.

"Well good for you kiddo." She says, smiling at me.

"Hey...I'm your oppa." I tell her.

"Don't even try. You're never going to make me call you oppa, never in a million years. Minho oppa is only my borther, that's the only reason why." She smirks.

She really is evil like they say.

"Well run along now, I don't want oppa to find you here." She says while returning to her smile that lights up the world.

I look at her one last time and run out the door.

Her smile is like sunshine, So should I call her little Miss Sunshine?

"Taeminnie, Why are you blushing?" 

"N-Nothing hyung!"

 

This is not only a plain old chapter, it's also my way of a teaser for sort of a sequel coming up called Little Miss Sunshine. It'll focus more on Minhee and Taemin, thought Onew and Miyoung will be there as well, but more like side characters. And yesh yesh, please keep Taeminnie's secret. Minhee is 14 years old, so she's one year younger than everyone in this story. She's as tall as Onew (Pretty tall for a girl) and she's a ert Well, Minho is a ert too, I guess those siblings are alike in many ways. Here's a picture of Minhee:

Pretty, rite? :)) Kks, Hope you enjoyed this little preview and I'll see you guys on Monday! I'm going to be busy this weekend~See ya! And I cannot get the hang of the You tag stuff. Just ignore it if ur username pops up twice or more. -___-