Miyoung Claus

Our Love

 

Miyoung, why are you wearing a santa hat? And why does your bag look filled up to the brim?" (GAHHH WHY DOES IT SOUND DIRTY TO ME.) Jinki asked me.
 
"Ho Ho Ho, I am Miyoung Claus! Foolish little teenagers who ask do not get presents! Ho Ho Ho!" I laughed.
 
He looked at me amused and circled around me to guess what his present could be.
 
"Well, since the present at the top of my bag is Jonghyun, I better go find him." I mumbled and I ran off with Jinki trailing behind me.
 
"Why are you giving presents today anyways? It's a day away from Christmas eve and the last day of school before break." Jiki explained.
 
I snorted.
 
"So, It saves me a lot of trouble rather than going to everyone's houses just to deliver a present. I was going to the dance studio with Taemin for Christmas eve then spend the rest of my time with the rest of you." I explained to him, then I turned left and Jinki wasn't looking, so he crashed into the wall.
 
I stopped and I ran back to him.
 
"Jinki, Are you alright?" I ask him.
 
He nods, and puts his hands in my bag.
 
"YAH, IT'S NOT YOUR PRESENT YET--" 
 
And, he holds it in his hands and opens it like an excited little child.
 
"WHOA...SNSD'S NEW ALBUM?! You're the best!" He tells me, capturing me in one of the tightest and inescapable hugs of all time.
 
"You're welcome; now let me go so we can deliver presents!"
 
"Alright."
 
He lets go of me and takes my hand and drags me with him to the various places where we could find everyone.
 
~~
 
"We're done! Finally!" I cheered as I saw that my bag was empty.
 
Then, there was a pink and white polka dotted package with a white bow that was addressed to me right in front of my face.
 
"Open it" Jinki ordered me.
 
I took it from his hands and I carefully opened it.
 
I took a good look, and it was SHINee's first album.
 
"You guys got this for me?" I asked him.
 
He nodded.
 
"We all chipped in, because we know how much you love SHINee. Merry early Christmas Miyoung." He says while smiling the brightest smile he could muster.
 
I could feel tears coming to my eyes and I hug him tightly.
 
I ruffle his black hair.
 
"Merry early Christmas Jinki." I replied.
 
 
I know Christmas isn't even the slightest bit close yet, thought this story is in the winter time. That was all the inspiration had for this chapter because next chapter is where all the details come in and I couldn't put them in this chapter or else it wouldn't mesh. Oh yeah, and to take up the space, I made a playlist for this story :D Hope you'll enjoy the song choices. I'll list it here then put it on my foreward for this story. Hope you'll listen to them and enjoy it^^
Playlist
Main Song: Wishlist by A Pink
Best Place by SHINee
You & I by Park Bom
Be Mine by 2NE1
One Thing by One Direction
 
 
I chose EXO M's version cause it sounds incredibly beautiful (Not that EXO-K's version isn't) I chose randomly between the versions^^" And I'll be updating later today, so hope you enjoyed the playlist, chapter and look forward to the next chapter coming your way! And I gave out a little hint on putting in the 3rd song on the playlist^^Read the english lyrics and guess yourself what could happen next^^Have fun with another guessing game coming your way! I wish you luck!