Part 9 - Room mates

Chatmates ♥ Hanchul

 

Han geng: it’s nice to be back..

 

The weather was perfect as hangeng and his mom stepped out of the airport.. It has been six years since he last took step of this foreign country he used to call home. Torn between two cultures, Han kept both dear to his heart.. But today, he cannot enjoy the pleasures of a tourist.. today, He is , just like everyday of his life, a patient stuck inside the hospital room..

 

Upon arrival at the hospital, they were greeted by doctor Shin, explained everything to them and finally introduced them to Heechulie.. the room mate..

 

Doctor Shin: well, heechulie, This is han Geng, my patient and his mother, mrs. Han. Hangeng, Mrs. Han, This is my patient Heechulie.. I hope you guys can become friends..

 

Puffy-eyed Heechulie forced a weak smile to her new roommate and said nothing..

 

Doctor Shin: They are Chinese but also fluent in Korean.. I hope you two can help each other.. Heechulie.. Your therapist will come later this afternoon, let’s discuss the details then.. Mrs. Han can you come with me for a while..

 

The two left the room to talk in private. Silence. Not a soul wanted to break it.. It was deafening.. but being the optimistic one, han tried to start a conversation.. but failed major..  as a sign of apology.. he handed, well placed an apple on her bedside table.. According to Geum jan Di, apple and sorry have the same hangul.. As he turn to sit at his bed, he noticed a guy staring from the small glass on the door. His eyes looked sad,, it was full of lament.. he turned to Heechulie..

 

Han geng: guess you have a visitor..

 

Heechulie: I don’t want to see anyone..

 

Han geng: woah. emo-much?

 

Heechulie: stop talking to me.. we’re not friends..

 

Han geng: relax princess.. I’m not gonna bite..

 

Heechulie: what ever

___♥___

Hearing her words, Yesung, who was just outside the door, looking through the glass tightened his grip on the apple he was supposed to give to heechulie.. his stare fixed on the apple on her bed side table.. her favorite.. given by this guy he never saw.. he cannot hold it in anymore.. with head bowed down low, he left the hospital, hallway walking, halfway running.. tears flowing, he can’t control it anymore.. he accidentally bumped into someone.. he murmured sorry and without looking up or back at the person he just bumped into.. He walk past the doors.. 

 

Ryeowook: Hyung?

 

He looked at his palm, and saw a small tear drop, shining in the rays of light.

___♥___ 

Server 727264423 
Chatm8s: Kyung_gege  is online Chulie_cherry is online

___♥___ 

Kyung_gege: sorry for taking so long.. I’m settled in just fine.. how about you? 

Talked to him yet?

___♥___ 

Chulie_cherry: NoH!!! Huhuhu.. 

I let him go..

___♥___

Kyung_gege: what?! With no closure?

___♥___

Chulie_cherry: I asked for a sign..

___♥___

Kyung_gege: and?

___♥___

Chulie_cherry: he didn’t come the other day.. answering my prayer.. I let him go.. we weren’t meant to be..

___♥___

Kyung_gege: but you should’ve given him at least another chance..

___♥___

Chulie_cherry: I’m sorry I need to sign out now.. I can’t hold back my tears anymore..

___♥___

 

Kyung_gege: go on.. cry as much as you want.. I’m just a chat away..

___♥___

Chulie_cherry is offline

Kyung_gege is offline

 

___♥___

After turning off his laptop, he glanced over to his new roommate. Heechulie was crying her eyes and heart out. Han was struck by her fragile nature.. her smile, he wanted to bring back and protect.. he wanted to be by her side.. for the first time in years, he felt the need to live, to love aside from his mom, to fight for something.... to protect.. whatever it takes..

 

Han geng: Cry as much as you want, let it all out..

Here.. take this..

 

Heechulie turned to see Han geng extending a hand giving her a handkerchief.. she stared for a while and continued to cry.. 

 

Let it all out.. Let him go.. don’t dwell on the past.. leave your regrets behind.. step into the new light.. open up another chapter.. move on and live.. but for now.. cry.. cry as much as you want.. cry until there is no more tears left to cry.. cry.. until all your fears are gone and your problems are partly resolved..

 

Then move on..


 


 

 

A/N: ok.. I think I went a bit too sentimental today..