Part 10 - Therapy

Chatmates ♥ Hanchul

 

Server 727264423 
Chatm8s: Kyung_gege  is online, Chulie_cherry is online

___♥___

Kyung_gege: are you feeling better now?

How are you today.. Ready to start anew?

___♥___

Chulie_cherry: Oh.. I’m better now, thank you. I’m sorry.. I’m just

___♥___

Kyung_gege: No worries.. I’m here to listen..

I told you already.. I’ll never leave you ^_^

___♥___

Chulie_cherry: I Know, Thank you for that.. It meant a lot

___♥___

Kyung_gege: so what’s up?

___♥___

Chulie_cherry: I’ll be starting my therapy today..

___♥___

Kyung_gege: are you excited?

___♥___

Chulie_cherry: I’m nervous.. It’ll probably hurt..

___♥___

Kyung_gege: it will at first.. you should be honest with your therapist though.. so he can adjust your routine..

___♥___

Chulie_cherry: I guess I need to trust him on that..

Thank you..

___♥___

Kyung_gege: what for?

___♥___

Chulie_cherry: For being there when I needed you..

___♥___

Kyung_gege: no biggie.. I may need your help someday..

___♥___

Chulie_cherry: I’m ready any day..

___♥___

Kyung_gege: I’m counting on your word

___♥___

Chulie_cherry: I promise

___♥___

Chulie_cherry is offline

Kyung_gege is offline


Just then, Doctor Shin went inside their room to pick up Hangeng and remind heechulie for her therapy.

 

Doctor Shin: are you two getting along well?

 

Both nodded slightly as both simultaneously turn off their respective laptops, placed them neatly on their bedside tables and turn to face their doctor.

 

Doctor Shin: oh.. good.. well Heechulie you’ll be having your first day of therapy, Zhou Mi will be picking you up a bit later.. Remember to be honest with what you feel so that he can adjust with you and not you adjusting to him ok? 

 

Heechulie nodded and forced a smile..

 

Doctor Shin: and you, Hangeng, come with me for your check up.

 

Han geng: I’ll be going then.

 

Before he left, he made sure to place an apple on Heechulie’s bedside table.

 

Han geng: mom always gives me pairs of apples, I always share them with my room mates… well then see you later..

 

The two left the room  leaving heechulie staring straight at the apple. It was bright red and looked so delicious.. She can’t help herself and was thinking twice if she’ll eat it or not. Just like a saviour, Zhou mi, her therapist, came to pick her up. She wrote a note :

 

“If you come back earlier than me, wait for me and let’s eat the apple together.. it’s tastier when it is shared ~ Heechulie”

 

Zhou mi assisted her unto her wheelchair and pushed her out of the room, Zhou Mi closed the door behind him and Heechulie asked him to post the note outside the door..

 

Meanwhile, Doctor Shin is discussing Hangeng’s situation to his mom.

 

Doctor Shin: The prognosis isn’t really good.. his heart is very weak and if this continues, his vital organs will be affected and he could die then and there..

 

Mrs. Han: what.. what can we do.. I’m willing to do anything.. everything.. to save my son..

 

Doctor Shin: Well.. transplant..

 

Mrs. Han: but that will take months.. even years..

 

Doctor Shin: that is true, however, I took the liberty of applying for your son.. The heart Center just called and they informed me that Hangeng’s on the priority list now.. As soon as a match is available.. the transplant can commence..

 

Mrs. Han: Really? You did that.. thank you.. Thank you so much.. hannie dear.. did you hear that.. You’ll recover soon.. 

 

Hangeng nodded and forced a smile but deep inside, he was engrossed with his thoughts.. A new heart.. what will that make out of me.. what will that make me feel.. I will loose those feelings that I am desperately fighting for.. I will loose them all…

 

He then returned to his room and was shocked when he saw the note on the door. He read it and a grin appeared on his face as he entered the room.

 

Heechulie was assisted by Zhou mi all through out the session. It wasn’t painful because it was too damn painful.. she can’t even bare standing straight for a whole minute.. Zhou mi told her to not force her self.. she didn’t.. she told him when she can’t tolerate the pain.. when it hurts.. Until Zhou mi felt that it was too hard and stressful for her..   

 

Zhou Mi: well then, you did great today.. let’s not force yourself.. let’s take it one step at a time..

 

Heechulie: oh.. thank you.. 

 

Zhou Mi: well then, let’s go back..

 

She nodded and Zhou mi led her back to her room. She noticed that the note has been removed.. She entered the room with a smile.

 

Han geng: You’re back already.. how’s the therapy?

 

Heechulie: great, zhou mi was really kind and gentle..

 

Han geng: oh Ni hao, Mimi

 

Zhou Mi: ni hao.. How you’ve been..

 

Heechulie: do you know each other?

 

Han geng: He’s the resident therapist at the hospital that I’ve been staying..

 

Heechulie: oh I see.. carry on..

 

Heechulie peeled the apple just as promised and sliced them into pieces.. Meanwhile the two were enjoying a conversation in their own native language.

 

Han geng: I’m fine.. I’m feeling a lot better.. 

 

Zhou Mi: you have a great doctor..

 

Han geng: isn’t it funny.. me having a Korean doctor.. you having a Korean patient..

 

Zhou Mi: aren’t Chinese and Koreans friend.. both help each other whenever..

 

Han geng: I agree..

 

The two are now speaking in heechulie’s native tongue.

 

Heechulie: Oh you two are really fluent with Korean.. you should teach me mandarin sometimes.. apples?

 

She handed the two a platter of the sliced apples, each taking a piece..

 

Han geng: You’re very lucky to have mimi as your therapist..

 

Heechulie: mimi?

 

Zhou Mi: my nickname.. I usually handle sensitive patients like cildren.. to gain their trust.. I need a cute nickname, hannie came up with that..

 

Heechulie: hannie?

 

Han geng: my nickname.. mimi came up with that.. since I’ve stayed in the hospital for so long..

 

Heechulie: You two are really close..

Why am I lucky?

 

Han geng: because you have one of China’s best therapist helping you..

 

Zhou Mi: aw that’s too much.. you don’t need to compliment me..

 

Heechulie: well, I’m not the only lucky one.. You have one of Korea’s best doctors treating you..

 

Zhou Mi: wow.. nice point young lady..

 

Heechulie: thank you..

 

Han geng: wow.. Korean-chinese doctor-patient relationship.. cool..

 

Heechulie: in what way..

 

Zhou Mi: It shows that culture and race is not important in the medical world,. What is important, well is the willingness and ability to help others in dire needed..

 

Han geng: *nosebleed*

 

Heechulie: *nosebleed*

 

Zhou Mi: you two are pretty cute.. well then I must be going.. heechulie see you in a couple of days.. and don’t force yourself.. Hannie.. Take care of your health..

 

Heechulie: ok..

Han geng: ok..

 

Zhou mi left the room as the two continued eating their apples, smiles never left their faces..

 

Han geng: you know what..

 

Heechulie: what?

 

Han geng: feels like I’ll be enjoying my stay in Korea..

 

Heechulie: and I’ll enjoy my stay in the hospital.. hannie..


 


 

A/N: well I added Zhou mi.. I needed another character in here..

Comments are ♥

I'll leave it here for now