PART 8 - a sign~ letting go

Chatmates ♥ Hanchul

 

Server 727264423 
Chatm8s: Kyung_gege  is online

___♥___

Kyung_gege: hey.. I’m sorry.. you misunderstood me..

I’m not leaving as in not ever chatting with you..

I meant that I’ll be traveling abroad in a couple of days for medical reasons such that I won’t be able to chat with you as often as I like.. 

 

Hope this clears everything.. I’m leaving in two days.. my mom haven’t told me where we’ll be going.. She said It’ll be a surprise..

 

By the way.. have you talked to your boyfriend yet? You’ve been together for so long.. don’t let him slip away..

___♥___

Chulie_cherry is offline and your message will be visible for her to read when she signs in

Kyung_gege is offline

___♥___

 

Heechulie was deep in thought.. she was very nervous and excited at the same time. She was expecting someone today. She prayed last night.. “Lord, give me a sign.. let me talk to him tomorrow.. if it does.. then I should continue to see him.. save our relationship.. if not, then, I’m willing to let him go..” As she heard the door opened, she fixed a smile and looked at her visitor, but her smile quickly faded when she realized that her visitor was not the person she was expecting..

 

Heechulie: oh doctor shin..

 

Doctor Shin: feels like you don’t want to see me..

 

Heechulie: It’s not that.. I was just expecting someone else..

 

Doctor Shin: Yesung?

 

Heechulie: well.. yes..

 

Doctor Shin: I don’t think he’ll make it today..

 

Heechulie: why? Something happened to him?

 

Doctor Shin: You didn’t know?

 

Heechulie: why would I ask I already knew?

 

Doctor Shin: oh.. you’re arguing with me.. you’re doing pretty fine.. I guess the therapy is doing great.. 

 

Oh well, he fainted yesterday. I checked him up.. he was anemic and had malnutrition. I guess from thinking too much, lack of sleep and a lot of stress.. 

But I’m warning you..  don’t blame yourself.. you’ll fall back into depression and therapy cannot commence.

 

Heechulie: promise I won’t..

 

Doctor Shin: well then.. Your wounds are bund to heal.. we can start the therapy next week.. I’ll introduce you to your physical therapist by the end of the week and training will follow there after.. understood?

 

Heechulie just nodded in response.. she was deep in thought..

 

Doctor Shin: by the way.. in a couple of days, a foreign patient of mine will be sharing this room with you.. Is that ok?

 

Heechulie: why share this room..

 

Doctor Shin: well, he’s a bit of a sensitive person.. as a matter of fact, he has cardiovascular disease, he can’t be left alone..

 

Heechulie tried to protest but doctor shin quickly responded back with a follow up..

 

Doctor Shin: I know what you’re thinking.. other wards cannot accommodate him.. He needs someone to talk to.. and he’s the type which is a good listener and adviser.. I think he can help you especially during therapy..

 

Heechulie: I have nothing to say..

 

Doctor Shin: good.. then I’ll be working something out with your therapist.

 

Doctor Shin left the room, leaving a now sad and depressed heechulie. She was thinking hard and tears started to build up in her eyes.. He can’t hold them back anymore as memories and guilt came rushing back to her.. It was all her fault.. all her fault.. and as she cried her heart out.. she kept saying to her self, “let him go.. it’s your fault..”  



 

A/N: an emotional chapter.. well heechulie has to let go of yesung such that hangeng can enter her world..  and pretend that heechul has religion [just this once] curious about the new room mate? Read on..