Announcement Part IV

Beyond Infinity Writing Contest [Ended]

 

Beyond Infinity Writing Contest has officially ended.∞

 

First of all, I would like to thank all participants who have decided to join ‘Beyond Infinity Writing Contest’. It is my pleasure to have you in this writing contest and I hope you had fun in the process of writing. Secondly, I would like to thank Pistachio and Solaries for making me this writing contest’s poster and banner since I am more or less a graphic idiot. Finally, there are a few disclaimers I would like to make at this point of time:

 

1.       I would begin judging soon enough so please be patient.
For the judging, I need ample time to do so but I promise I won’t take more than 2-3 weeks or go missing in action.

 

2.      For those chosen winners, I would need your address to deliver the prizes. I understand that some of you may be uncomfortable about giving me your address so I am offering alternative prizes. In addition, I am sorry to say this but if your country is not in the list that Singapore Post Office delivers to, I might need you to choose from the following alternative set of prizes.

 

Alternative set of prizes:

 

1st Place:


450 Karma

+

Promotion of any two of your fics.
(Promotion would be done in the author notes of all my ongoing fics at the point of time when results are announced.)

 

+

2 request one-shots by me.

(I may not be that good in one-shots but I will try my very best to write something nice. As usual, no ,yuri or requests.
When the time comes, we can negotiate more about it.)

 

2nd Place:


300 Karma

+

Promotion of any one of your fics.
(Promotion would be done in the author notes of all my ongoing fics at the point of time when results are announced.)

 

+

1 request one-shot by me.

(I may not be that good in one-shots but I will try my very best to write something nice. As usual, no ,yuri or requests.
When the time comes, we can negotiate more about it.)

 

 

3rd Place:


200 Karma

+

Promotion of any one of your fics.
(Promotion would be done in the author notes of all my ongoing fics at the point of time when results are announced.)

 

Side Note: If possible, I would prefer sticking to the original set of prizes because I have already ordered them. However, it cannot be helped if you are uncomfortable about telling me your address/ the post office doesn’t deliver the goods to your area. I hope you would kindly understand.

 

 

3.      Once I am done judging all entries, I would post up the list of winners.
Following that, I would begin contacting the winners.
Looking at the original prizes, the champion has a choice over the first runner-up, so on and so forth.  Therefore, it is crucial for you guys to be active here on AFF because this is the one and only platform where I can reach you.
I would only give a maximum of 3 days for winners to respond to my PM.
If you don’t reply, I would move on to the next winner and allow him/her to choose first. Unfortunately, the late respondent would have to take the remaining prize.

 

 

If you don’t get what I am trying to say, here is an example:

 

Person A is the champion, person B wins the second place and person C gets the third place. Once I update the contest with the list of winners, I would contact person A first for him/her to choose the prizes. If person A fails to respond to my PM in 3 days’ time, he/she would have forfeited his/ her choice. Therefore, I would let person B choose next out of the 3 main prizes (INFINITE Premium Photo book/ INFINITE 2013 Calendar with calendar cards/INFINITE sky blue bracelet + INFINITE Memo Pad) first.

 

4.      I would post up a chapter after I have posted the parcels to their respective destinations. However, please note that I will not be responsible for any loss during delivery. To be fair to me, alternative prizes will not be offered if I have already sent out the prizes. It would be nice if you acknowledge after receiving your prizes so that I’ll know that the prizes reached you.

 

 

PS: I apologise for making this notice an extremely long one and I do appreciate that you have finished reading it. I am posting up everything up now because I wanted to inform you guys in advance. This is to avoid any unhappiness that may be caused among the selected winners if I were to inform at such a short notice. That’s all from me. Alright, it’s finally judging time.
Best of luck to all contestants!