memories of tomorrow

| ∞ |

 

 

 

memories of tomorrow

One day is all that takes


Life is both sweet like chocolate yet as sour as a lemon. It’s as delicate as a rose, but still as blunt as an axe. It’s something anyone could boast that they have complete knowledge about - yet we still can’t predict the correct weather every time. Of course, this would be a different story if you live in England where the newspaper can cheerily print out the same “Cloudy with a bit of Rain” notice every day and still be in the right. However, this is not England. Hell, this isn’t even in Europe. This cruel fairytale, this tragic story, comes all the way from a small, unknown hospital right at the edge of Korea, in a run-down rural village. It’s mostly sunny there, and the population is quite low for a village of this size. In the coming year of 2020, no one really cares about beautiful scenery or organic lifestyles anymore, so it didn’t make sense for any people to choose to stay.

So what made these two youngsters to suddenly have the want to move there?... Especially when they had decided to move out just two months prior to that?

 

【transient global amnesia】 A mental disease, characterized by an abrupt onset of both anterograde and retrograde amnesia, and the patient resembles in many respects someone who has just suffered a traumatic cerebral concussion.  Patients with TGA typically present with confusion as to where they are and how they got there.  They repeatedly ask orienting questions…patients experience striking loss of memory for recent events and an impaired ability to retain new information…

 

 


|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

o p e n