24hours

| ∞ |


w h a t  i f  y o u  w e r e  l o c k e d  
i n  a n  e m p t y  r o o m  
f o r  t w e n t y  f o u r  h o u r s ?

 

you have no means of communication with the outside world. your phone battery is down, there is no wifi in the vicinity anyhow, and what do you mean, is there a window? you must be joking. the room itself is white, unrealistically white, too white to be simply paint. there is absolutely nothing inside, and the door you ‘walked in’ (if you walked in willingly) has seemingly disappeared. all there is are large black numbers spray-painted on one side of those pristine white (plastic) walls. these numbers are a countdown from exactly 24 hours. you do not (or do you?) know how you know this, but perhaps a strange feeling alerts you that although you are alone, you are not exactly that...but you are being watched intently, your every move scrutinized.

do you know the reason why you are locked? perhaps.

the room is absolutely devoid of any color.
you are free to do anything, of course, rage or cry or despair. you may even end up doing all three.

the reason you are locked may be the result of a psychological test on humans. your memory of this incident may or may not be wiped afterwards. a strictly governmental scientific knowledge. how does this knowledge benefit the government?

it may be the result of a psychopath. in this case, what is his purpose? why were you chosen? psychopaths aren’t simply ‘crazy people’ - they are in fact known to be crafty and ingenious in their brutal ways.

what happens in the twenty four hours?

 

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

o p e n