Oh, Look an update after 4 years, good job author-nim

Computer Virus with Onew

Third Person's Point of View

Minny worked worked restlessly throughout the night to solve the mystery. She had the letter shipped over to her so she can run tests on them. Minny quickly ran blood analysis on the blood which stained the paper, she entered into the government profile to look for the one, whose information matched up with the information she got. She finally got a result she was able to narrow it down to a few people and of those people only 3 were in Seoul. 

*Minny's point of view*

I rushed to print the faces of the potential senders of the letter to send to the boy's managers so they knew who to look for. "Onew! Onew! Onew! I found some possibilities, get up!!!"

Disgruntled from the lack of sleep, Onew made his way over to the computer moniter and just stared blankly as he couldn't porcess what was happening before him. "Wake up the others too" Minny commanded Onew. he slowly strolled over to the others to shake them awake. slowly each memebr came to "what's wrong Minny?"

Moving quickly, I pushed the printed sheets of paper into the fax machine to send it over to the boys. "Those are the people you have to look out for, they are the 3 people I have narrowed down to. I got this from experiments I ran with their blood. Be careful and watch out for each other, they could be anywhere."

"Thanks Minny, we owe you one" Minho spoke up as he took the papers into his hands. 

"No problem but this isn't over yet. I'll try to contact the authorities here in Seoul to see what they can do."

* 3 weeks later *

*Onew's Point of View*

"Minny, nothing has happened for a while. Maybe it was a false alarm" I told Minny.

I was taking a break from rehearsal for the concert tonight. 

"I wouldn't let my guard down so easily Onew.Not yet at least" she looked truely worried for us.

"ok, I have no reason not to trust you," I quickly turned my head after I heard a rustling noise from the back of the room. I hear Minny asking what was wrong. "Nothing i just thought there was someone behind me that's all"

"Ok, i have to go now, call me if anything suspicious happens." Minny replied.

"mmmkay i will."

My phone goes black after she logs off, I walk out the door scratching my head sure there was someone before.

* Unknown Point of View *

I watch him as he walks out of the room, he almost caught me. I have to be more careful next time.