...

Computer Virus with Onew

* Minny's POV *

Ever since the boys recieved the letter they have scared. The computer they used, stayed on the whole day and thier laptops so i can see them and can be a witness if something had happened to them. Taemin would always sit by one and try to talk to me but i was too busy and tired to reply.

I was too tired to continue to continue with my research. I felt my eyes starting to close but ti suddenly heard "YAH!! dongsaeng!!!" ughhhhhhhh its Taemin. AGAIN!!! "what do you want Taemin? I'm tired and about to die if you don't let me sleep."

"b-b-but, I'm scared" Taemin started to whimper and did his agyeo ( i think that's how you spell it not really sure srry). It worked for many people but not all. And one of those that it didn't work on its me.

"Not falling for that" i stated bluntly.

"why? everyone thinks its cute except you" he pouted

"ummm first of all i'm younger so it makes you look like a pedo even if you are not that much older." i countered back.

-incoming message from unknown-  appeared on the screen all of a sudden

Taemin screamed for the others to come in. Minny daringly opened the mesage through her own computer, it was another threat to SHINee. telling them about tto give up his girlfriend?

Minny quickly closed the message so it doesn't scare the 5 boys. a box arrived at the door for SHINee.

"put it on" commanded Minny as they took the small microphones and comaeras out of the box, "it's from me so i can watch you at all times and the camera has a tracker so i can know where you are and connect for help if its neseccary." each memebr hid the mini gadgets in thier clothes.

"listen closely to what i'm saying now" the members all nodded and stared intently on the screen.

"this man who is threatening you is probably mad at you for stealing his girlfriend, maybe she was a fan i don't i can't guess about this. which means he will attck in secret hen no one is around so i nee all 5 of you to stick together at all times, you must have at least one other person with you at all times, whether it be a member or not, do you understand?"

all five heads nodded in unison. "good, now go get some rest i'll take care of the rest."

they are trudged into their room one behind the other and took their place in their beds. Taemin ended up sleeping with Key and the other three slept together in the same room.

I let out a long sigh and not off to investgate the letter they sent me. Minny soon fell asleep as she was trying to decode everythig ont the letter bsaed on the blood type, paper type and such.