The Meeting

Computer Virus with Onew

*flashback part 2*

Onew's POV

" That was creepy" i said as i turned off the computer as the others nodded their heads in response. Taemin clutched onto Key and asked "Key Umma im scared can i sleep with you today?" Key was awed by the child's innocence and hugged him and replied "of course you can my baby" "ugh, you guys are so weird" "yea says the guy who is obsessed with chicken and won't get sick of it even if he eats it everyday" screamed Key.

"pshhhhhh how can you say that, chicken is like the best" i replied to Key's nasty remark about me and chicken. "im tired i don't know you people but i'm going to sleep" yelled Minho from across the hall as he was walking towards our room. As we all walked back to our room me and Key kept at our arguement about how weird he and Taemin was together and how obsessed i am with chicken.

As i layed down on my bed in the oitch darkness i looked up at the ceiling, thinking about who was the girl we saw today online. i went through our conversations over and over again in my head until i got so tired that my eyed shut theirselves on their own and before i knew it i was asleep.

* Onew's dream*

" Onew don't block me it will only cause you trouble." "w-who are you??" "Onew i have to go, remember don't ignore me" "w-wait don't go yet who are you" but the faint voice was gone.

My body rocked back and forth as i heard my name being called " ONEW, ONEW, ONEW" Then the loudest voice woke me up " ONEW, LOOK CHICKEN" I woke up with a scream scaring the others who were gathered around my bed. "AHHHH what did you do that for, you scared the hell outta me Onew" yelled Key. "Now hurry up and get dressed before we're late for practice again, your breakfast is on the table now hurry up and get your lazy- off the bed" Key yelled at me as one of the members pushed me off the bed and i landed on the floor.

Then i felt something heavy on me, i turned my neck and saw Taemin sitting on top of my back bouncing up and down. "quit it you are killing my back" i said. "nope, its fun" replied a giggly Taemin. "ok you asked for it" as i got up in a instant and Taemin flew off my back and landed on my bed. Taemin started kicking, screaming, and throwing punches to protect himself but i was stronger i pinned Taemin's arms down and he started giggling like crazy "if you ever try that again i will kill you do you hear me" i said while laughing. "Key Umma help me, ahhhh Key Umma." Taemin yelled for backup.

Suddenly Key came into the room and saw us and shouted "yah, Onew what are you doing to my little boy" he asked as he came over to whack me with his slippers.

* Jong-Hyun's POV*

I heard Taemin screaming for Key but i ignored him because this always happen, the last time when i tried to help Key thought i was involved. So Key started to lecture me and Onew when i was only trying to help.

When things finally cooled down and finished getting ready, we were walking towards the door until we heard the laptop pop up a window saying "you have one video chat request" i didn't know who it was so i closed it but the video came in anyways, it was the girl from yesterday. " i thought i told you to not close my invites" she said while glaring at us. By this time all of the members had gathered behind me. ''i'm sor-r-ry i didn't recongnize the user" i explained.

"it's alright im just mad that the instructor told me that i will have to leave and go to a real high school in two years so i thought that talking to you guys would help me calm down" she replied. "oooooooohhhhhhhh" we all let out a breath of relief. Taemin suddenly popped up and asked " what's your name, we talked to you twice already and thought you were some crazy wacko and scared us but we still don't know your name." Taemin asked innocently.

We all glared at Taemin scared of what the girl will say........

She started to open to speak but our manager called as he walked into the room "hurry up or we're going to be late" i turned my attention back to the laptop only to see the girl log off just as our manager came in. "hurry up now or we'll be late" he repeated.

"who is she and where did she come from"i whispered to my members. They all shrugged, they are no help it's a waste to ask them i didn't who she was how would they know..........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you to all the readers who have read my fanfic i was happy to see at least 10 people read it.