Three

FATE

Saturday came. Since it’s a holiday, Sulli decided to spend her free time to clean her room. Her parents were back to London for some business mater. So, she practically living alone for these past few days. Sulli went down to the kitchen and open the refrigerator.

“Umm, what should I cook today?” she scanned the foods inside.

She found some beef, broccoli, spaghetti, milk, cheese and onion. She decided to made spaghetti. She boiled the water and put the spaghetti. Meanwhile, she sliced the beef into small sized and cut the broccoli and onion. She heated the pan and added some oil, then put the onion and the beef. After the beef done, she added milk and the seasoning. She put the spaghetti and the cooked broccoli inside and mixed it together. Last she put some cheese and mixed it well. She placed the spaghetti on the plate and headed back to her room.

She walked to the balcony and put the plate on the table. She sat down and started to enjoy the food.

“Hmm, delicious…I should be a chef someday” she praised herself.

 

‘Beep…beep…beep…beep’

 

The phone rang and she answered the call. It’s Krystal.

“Hello”

“Hey, where have you been? Why did you just answer my call? I’ve tried to call you so many times” Krystal said.

“Oh…sorry Krys. I was in the kitchen and I don’t bring my phone” Sulli apologized.

“Okay, never mind. By the way, are you free tonight?” Krystal asked.

“I don’t know. I don’t have any schedule yet. Why?”

“Great, then come with me. Tonight Sehun will perform at Two Moons Café. I need your accompany. Please~” Krystal pleaded. Oh Sehun is Krystal boyfriends. They have been dating for a year. And of course if it’s about Sehun nothing could stop Krystal.

“Okay…” Sulli chukled.

“Yaay~ thanks Sulli-aa. You’re the best! Oh, meet me in my house at 4 p.m. Don’t be late okay?!” she said.

“Yes ma’am…don’t worry”

“Okay, see you then” Krystal hanged the call.

 

***

Sulli arrived at Krystal house. The maid opened the door and welcomed her. She said that Krystal still at her room. Sulli walked up the stair and headed to Krystal room. She knocked the door.

 

‘Knock…knock…knock’

 

“Come in” Krystal said. Sulli opened the door. As she entered the room, Krystal ran and hugged Sulli tightly.

“Sulli~!!!”

“What happened” Sulli asked in confusion. She saw that Krystal room was totally in a mess. The clothes were all over the bed, some even on the floor. She freed the hug and saw Krystal still wearing a bathrobe.

“Oh my God, Krys… I thought that we’re going to see Sehun and his band tonight. But, look at you. You’re still wearing……a bathrobe?” Sulli asked.

“I’m extremely confuse right now, okay? What should I wear?” Krystal took some clothes, dropped it and sighed.

“Just wear something nice and comfortable, you look good in anything” Sulli suggest.

“But I want to look special tonight, it’s our anniversary”

“Alright, I’ll help you”

 

Sulli rummaged through the closet and found some dresses that fit with Krystal. She took it out and let Krystal to choose by herself. Krystal picked a white simple dress. It looked perfect on Krystal because it showed off her long and slender legs. She put some make-up, just a natural make-up yet looked beautiful on her. She just let her wavy hair fall down. After all the preparation complete, they departed to the Two Moon Café.

 

After they parked the car, Krystal and Sulli walked to the café. The café was already full of guest. The room was not too big. Sulli looked around the café and amazed by the artistic decoration there. Her eyes were attracted by a lot of scraped paper that attached on the wall. She came closer and saw the message on each paper.

 

“Do you like that? That’s the wish that the customers write. They believed that if they write a wish and attached on this wall, their wish will become true” Krystal said. Sulli nodded her head and looked back at the wall.

 

“Let’s get in. They held the party at the inner garden”. Sulli followed Krystal and went to the garden.

 

Sulli’s POV

 

“Hey~” A man wave his hand and came closer to us. He has a warm smile on his face. He has a fair skin and wavy red hair.

“Where’s the other?” Krystal asked to that man.

“They’re still at waiting room” he said then he noticed me. “Ehm… mind to introduce your pretty friend here?” he cleared his throat.

“Oh, sorry I almost forget to introduce you. Sulli, this is Suho, EXO K leader. And Suho, this is Sulli, my friend”

“Hello, I’m Sulli. Nice to meet you” I smiled.

“I’m Suho, nice to meet you too” he smiled awkwardly.

 

“Whohooo~ look like somebody is having fun here” a man shouted from behind. He followed by two men. Krystal went toward the skinny man and hugged him. That must be Sehun.

“Hi, I’m Kai” the man who was shouted he offered his hand for a handshake.

“I’m Sulli”

“Hello~ I’m D.O. Nice to meet you” a man with big round eyes and wide smile wave his hand. I smiled back to him.

“Sulli, this is Sehun, my boyfriend” Krystal told me.

“Hi, I’m Sehun. I’ve heard a lot about you”

“Yeah, me too. Krystal always told me about you. I’m Sulli by the way” I said.

“Okay ladies and gentlemen, let’s continue our conversation while sitting. Our two members are still on their way here. Let’s wait there” Suho led us to sit down. It’s really nice to meet and have a conversation with EXO K’s members. They gave me a warm welcome. Krystal and Sehun sat side by side. They look good together, a perfect couple.

 

***

Chanyeol’s POV

 

“Damn, this traffic jams is driving me crazy” I hit the steering wheel.

“Calm down, we still have time” Baekhyun who sat next to me said. He was busy gaming with his iPad.

“Have you call Suho-hyung?” I asked.

“I’ve sent a message told him that we’re still on the way. Aaaaa…damn, he hit me!!! Shiiiit!!!” he suddenly screamed. I just glanced at him.

“I hope we’re not going to be late” I sighed.

 

***

 

Sulli’s POV

 

“So you live in London before you moving here?” Kai asked me.

“Yeah, since I’m 8 years old”

“That’s pretty long time. How do you feel about Seoul right now? Do you love stay here?” D.O asked.

“It’s really nice here, better than in London. I feel like back to home” I said. Everyone just laughed at my answer.

 

‘Beep…beep…beep’

 

My phone rang. It’s from my mom. I asked permission from everyone to answer the call. I went to the quieter place.

“Yes, mom?”

“Where are you now?” my mother asked.

“I meet with my friends at café. Why?”

“We’ve been arrived in Seoul. We’re going to home right now. There’s something we need to talk. Just go home quickly, okay?” my mother said.

“Alright, mom”

 

I headed back to the table.

“Umm…I’m sorry guys seems like I couldn’t watch your performance later. I have to go home right now. My parents were back from London” I apologized.

“Ooow, what a pity… Could you please wait a little longer? Till our member arrived here at least” Suho said.

“I’m sorry, seems like I couldn’t”

“Alright, I understand” he said.

“I’m really sorry guys, I promise to watch your performance next time”

“Okay, be careful on the way” the other said.

“I’m gonna sent her” Krystal and I walked to the front door.

 

***

 

Nobody’s POV

 

Chanyeol hastily parked the car. He and Baekhyun took out the stuff inside the baggage. They  rushed  to the café. The people were getting more crowded as the show was soon to begin. Just when Sulli and Krystal crossed the door, Chanyeol and Baekhyun arrived. Chanyeol who didn’t aware that Sulli has just passed his by, suddenly stopped his step. Felt there was a feeling that creeping in his heart. He turned his head back but he found nothing.

 

“What’s wrong?” Baekhyun asked.

Oh, it’s nothing” Chanyeol said.

“Weird… Let’s go, we need to hurry” his buddy grabbed Chanyeol’s hand and dragged him.

 


Hi everyone~ I'm very very very sorry for not updating this fanfic. I'm a bit busy with my schedule lately. So please forgive me >< /I know I'm not a good author/

I hope you enjoy this chapter...

Don't forget to leave some comment and feedback. I'll be back soon~

Thank you so much for your patience. I LOVE YOU~!!! XD