Two

FATE

Sulli’s POV

 

“Okay class, for the next drama musical project we’ll have a collaboration with student from Music Major. I’ll give the script later on Tuesday. Prepare yourself, got it?” the lecturer said in front of the class.

“Yes, Ma’am” the students answered in unison.

“Good, that’s it for today. See you on Tuesday”

 

After the lecturer left, the class became noisy. Everyone talked about the next drama musical project. Well, we have one month to prepare actually. But most of the students   feel nervous. That would be our first stage performance.

 

“Hmmm… I wonder how the musical will be going” Krystal who sat next to me said. She’s my bestfriend. We met after Chanyeol sent me to the class. She bumped into me when I’m about to enter the room. Her books dropped off and I helped to take it immediately. She thanked me. Since then we became a good friends. We often hang out and spent the time together.

I turned my head to her.

“That would be awesome Krys” I chuckled.

“Yeah, I know. And of course I’ll be the main cast…ahahha” she said confidently.

“Hey, we’re going to perform Romeo and Juliet. That’s mean we need a pure and innocent girl like me. It doesn’t suit in you Krys” I jokingly said. She pouted and narrowed her eyes to me.

“Don’t be so serious, I’m just teasing you” I poked her arm.

“So do I” she poked me back. We both laughed at our act. We headed to the canteen to have a lunch.

 

***

 

The library was not as full as usual. I walked between the stacks that neatly arranged side by side. I scanned the book one by one, looking for the book that I need for the project. After a while, I found the book. A black bold sentence ‘Romeo and Juliet’ is written on the side of the book. I raised my hand to reach the book. I tiptoed and raised my hand more, but I still couldn’t reach the book. I almost touched the book when suddenly a hand grabbed the book. I turned my head to see the owner of the hand.

‘It’s him…’ I said in my mind. I meet Park Chanyeol once again.

 

Our eyes met and we both looked at each other. We both stayed at the same position until then I realized how close I was to him. Our face just inch apart, even I could feel his warm breath touch my face. Realizing how awkward our position was, we both took a step back. I lowered my head to hide my blushing face. Silent enveloped both of us for a while.

 

“Umm… Here, your book” Chanyeol said, breaking the silent. He hand me the book.

“Oh, thanks…emm…Chanyeol-ssi??” I took the book and smiled.

“You still remember me?” he asked.

“Of course, how can I forget the one who save me from being lost in this huge college” I said. He smiled hearing my answer.

 

We took an empty seat inside the library. I placed the book on the table.

“So, do you often come here?” he asked me.

“Well, not really. I came here mostly to do some project or just reading the books. I’m looking for a literature for our next drama musical project” I said.

“Drama musical? You mean for the summer festival next month?”

“Yup” I nodded my head.

“Great, we’re going to meet often then” he said. I gave him confuse look. He chuckled seeing my expression.

“I’m from Music Major and I will also participate to the drama musical. So, we’re going to meet often for that project” he explained.

“Aaa, I got it. You must be expert at playing instrument then”

“Haha…well, not all. My favorite instruments are drum and guitar. I have a band along with my friends”

“Really? I should watch your performance someday” I said.

“Sure, why not” he smiled.

 

Because it’s getting late, we decided to go home. He walked me until I reached my house. First, I refused his offer. But because he insisted, I couldn’t do anything. He said that it’s danger for a girl to walk outside alone this late. After walked through a couple blocks, we arrived in front of my house gate.

“Here’s my home. Thanks for walk me home. You don’t have to do it actually” I said.

“No, I have to. We never know what will happen outside. It’s better to be careful”

“You’re right, thanks again” I smiled to him.

“Go inside, it’s getting cold” he said.

“Okay, see you then” I waved to him and entered my home.

 

Chanyeol decided to wait in front of Sulli’s house until she completely closed the door. He saw the light on the room at the second floor was . He gazed, deeply in thought. He left the house after a few minute standing in the cold night.

“Good night, Ssul” he whispered.

 

 

***

 

“YAH, Park Chanyeol!! How long would you starring at those empty space?” Baekhyun waved his hand in front of his roommate buddy.

“Oh… I’m sorry” Chanyeol said.

“Hey, what happened? If there's any problem you can always tell me  you know” he patted Chanyeol’s back.

 

Chanyeol sighed, still gazing at the empty space in front of him.

“I never know this thing would be happened” he spoke.

“What do you mean?” Baekhyun asked.

“Do you still remember my story from years ago?”

“Uumm, do you mean about that little girl?” Baekhyun narrowed his eyes, not sure whether his guess is right or not. Chanyeol nodded his head.

 

“She’s here…” Chanyeol said.

“What?? She’s in Korea?” Baekhyun asked.

“Yes, she’s study in our college” Baekhyun jaw dropped hearing his answer. He shook his head in disbelief, knowing his buddy’s sadness.

“Did she remember you?” he asked.

“No…not yet” Chanyeol tighten his grip.

 

***


Hello my dear readers and subsribers~ I'm back XDD
I'm so sorry for not update this fanfics for a while...
I've tried, but because of the maintenace I have to wait...and now here's the second chapter...
How do feel? Do you like it?
I'm so nervous since it's the first time I write something like this (what should I call this? fluffy sweet romance?? oooh....I got diabetes....kkk)
Please sent me a feedback~ your comments are means a lot to me :))
Be patient for the next chapter, I'll update as soon as possible
Thank you so much~~ xDD


P.s sorry for the grammar error...I'm still learnig to be better :p