One

FATE

Uwaaaaa~ thank you so much for my lovely subscribers and all the comments....

That's mean a lot to me....

Anyway, here's the first chapter. Sorry it's just a short chapter, but I'll do my best to write a longer chapter after this...

And I'm really sorry if there were any grammar error, English is not my first laguange...hehehe

Enjoy~~ <3


 

Nobody’s  POV

 

“Oppa, give my Teddy back…” a little girl whined. She lifted her hands tried to take her Teddy back. But the young boy was taller than her. She couldn’t reach her doll…

The young boy just laughed at the little girl. He raised the Teddy higher to .

“Aaaa~ oppa!!! pleaseee…” the little girl finally gave up. The young boy looked at the girl. He smiled.

“I’ll give your Teddy back. But you have to promise me” he said.

“Emm, what is it?” she asked.

“Promise me that you’ll never leave your oppa anywhere”

A warm smile shaped from the little girl’s face.

“I promise you, oppa”

 

You awaked suddenly. Your eyes widen and your breath was panting. You looked at the ceiling on your room.

“That dream again…” you sighed.

You took a deep breath to calm down yourself. You got up from your bed and walked closer to the window. The fresh air touched your face once you open it. The beautiful scenery of Seoul city at night outspread in a distance.

“Who’s that boy?” you wondered.

***

 

The morning came. You unwillingly went to bathroom and get yourself ready to college. You were about to left the room when you suddenly stop. You turned back and walked to the book shelf. Therein you placed your Teddy doll from your childhood. You caressed the Teddy’s head.

“I’ll leave first, Teddy”

 

Today was the first day you enter your new college. You lived at London before for about 12 years. But because of your Dad business matter, your family moved to Korea. The first time you stepped your feet after you arrived at Korea, the familiar feeling spread to your heart. Somehow it felt warm.

 

You looked around the college building and then looked at the map on your hands. You thought so many times but couldn’t find any answer. Clueless…

“Wait, let’s see. I’m here right now. So, my class should be in the building next to the studio” you talked to yourself.

You were too focus on looking at the map and didn’t notice your way. Then your head bumped into something hard. You looked up and realized that you have bump into someone’s back. You see the man turned his head. He was so tall. He has a brown hair, pointed nose and round light brown eyes.

‘Oops, I’m so dead’

 You said in your mind. You quickly apologized to the man.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t watch my way” you said and smiled awkwardly. He didn’t answer and just stared at you. You thought that he would be mad. But instead, he gave you a warm smile.

“No, it’s okay” a deep husky voice came out from his mouth. He looked at the map on your hands.

“Are you a new student here?” he asked you.

“Oh…ye, yeah. I’m looking for my class but I guess I got lost…” you shrugged.

“Well, I can help you find your class if you don’t mind” he offered.

“Sure, that would be great” you smiled at him.

“This way” he said.

 

The two of you walked around the college and finally arrived at your class.

“Here is your class” he said.

“Yeah, finally I found it. Thanks to you”

“No problem”

He looked at his watch.

“I have a class after this. I guess I’ll leave now” he said.

“Oh, okay. Thank you so much. I’m Choi Sulli by the way” you offered your hand. He looked at you. For some reason his eyes looked sad, but you don’t know why.

“I’m Park Chanyeol. You can call me Chanyeol” he finally shook your hand.

 

***

Chanyeol POV

 

My legs were trembling. I walked to my room and sat on my bed. I still remembered this morning event. I saw her. She was here, so close with me. I know she wouldn’t remember me now. But I know her exactly. Her existence was still clear in my mind.

I miss her…