Why Am I Here Again?......Oh Right

It All Started With A Blind Date

Hyorin's POV

     I lightly drum my fingers against the smooth glass of the table. In my other hand I hold a picture of a smiling man. His jet black tousled hair frames his face perfectly. It's messy but done in a way that still made it look good. His eyes are crinkled as he flashes his teeth at the camera. They twinkle with mischief, as if holding back an inside joke. His smile is warm and inviting, the picture of innocence. His sweater hugs his body, fitting him very well and leaving much to the imagination. I had studied this photograph over the last two days, memorizing the face. At first glance, you can tell this guy would sweep countless girls off his feet. I bet any girl would love to be in my position right now, that is, any girl but me. This man is soon to be my personal tormenter. His name? Kim Jongin. Every time I look at that face I'm reminded why I'm even here in the first place.

*Flashback*

Sunlight streams through the window hitting my face and forcing my blissful dreams to end. I feel something hitting my shoulder, I groan. Whoever this is will be SO DEAD when I wake up. 

"RINNNNNNIEEEEE GET UPPP YOU LAZY ! GETTT UPPPPPPP!!!" 

"ughwhadyawant?" 

"DUDE TODAY IS THE DAY!'

I nod and stuff my head back into the pillow, trying to desperately grab onto the remaining bits of my dream.

"HYORRRINNNNNNN!!!" 

     My dream fades away, ugh it's too late now. Screw you sleep disturber. The pillow is torn from my face, and I groan in discomfort as the stupid sunlight floods my face. Sighing in defeat, I slowly open my eyes to see a mane of blond hair hit me it the face. Of course, ANNA. I should've known. My hyperactive friend grins down at me, her new golden hair casting a glow around her face. She looks like an angel. That's the point though, this girl is ANYTHING but innocent. She'd probably scare away all the sweet grandmas in the world with the mind of hers. Not to mention the things that come out of when she's angry. I swear, she was a sailor in her past life. Still wrapped up in my sheets, I glance at my alarm clock. My eyes widen. 

"WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!  HAS GOING BLONDE MESSED UP YOUR HEAD EVEN MORE?!?! IT'S 5 IN THE MORNING? ARE YOU CRAZZZY?!?! OMG WHY WOULD YOU WAKE ME UP-"

Anna's hand clamps over my mouth. I glare at her. Irritated I bite her hand. She lets out a shriek and looks at me in shock.

"OWWW WHAT THE HELL?!?!" 

I smirk at her. Hey what can I say? I'm not a morning person. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! :D shineetaemint4eva here! I'm so sorry for the long wait, and the really short chapter. I wanted to get something ​up though. :D So, comment and tell me what you think? A HUGE THANK YOU TO MY FIRST SUBSCRIBERS!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SOO MUCH :D

TheYoSil123

LaitaoP

misskalia16

exopanda

Well, I gotta get to bed! ^_^ SARANGHAMNIDA! Oh, and please comment! :D