Emotions of a fan..

Your Forever FanBoy

 

 

He woke up with a feeling of someone staring at him. He opened his eyes and immediately saw a beautiful pair of eyes, dashing, but not close to the eyes I love the most. He didnt mean anything but Hyukjae's just simply biased.

 

Then it him....

 

W-Why is Kyuhyun s-staring at me??

 

And the y evil smirk appreared.

 

"Well good morning to you Hyukjae hyung.."

He looked at him. "G-good morning too?"

Kyuhyun couldnt help but chuckle. "Why do you look so nervous? Hmm?"

 

Oh . "I-I am not.."

 

Kyuhyun shrugged. "You must be wondering why am I staring at you huh?"

 

How did he---

 

"Well..." Kyuhyun started. "That is my secret for me to keep and for you to find out."


What? "I.. I dont understand.."

 

Kyuhyun chuckles. "Nevermind.... Oh Hyukjae hyung.. err... can I not call you hyung?"

"Why?" Hyukjae asked.

"Because, you're just one year older and you dont look that old. Unlike Leetuk hyung.. THAT.. That guy really deserves to be called hyung.. Uhh, No. Ahjussi is much appropriate.."

Hyukjae couldnt help but laugh at Kyuhyun's remarks. No wonder he is called the 'Evil Maknae'...

Kyuhyun then stood up from his bed and lay down on Hyukjae's bed while the latter is still sitting on the side.

 

Wha-- What is he d-doing? OMG. My second bias is in a same bed with me... Calm Down Hyukjae..


"I didnt know  this bed is much comfy than mine..." Kyuhyun said as he closes his eyes, feeling the softness of the matress.

"Really? Do you w-want to exchange bed then?" Hyukjae said, stuttering.

"Nah, but what about we both sleep in this bed?" Kyuhyun said and he opened his eyes looking at Hyukjae whose eyes became wide..

 

OH MY....
Did he just-- Did Kyuhyun just.....

 

OH MY GAAAAAHD!!
Calm Down Hyukjae. Calm Down....

 

 

BUT I CANT!!! THIS FEELINGS! KYUHYUN WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS???!!!!!!

 

"W-What?" Hyukjae asked again. Maybe I just misheard... Or maybe he's just joki--

"I said, let' s sleep in one bed.. Do you like that?"

 

What the fu---
 

"Are you kidding me?"

"Im serious." Kyuhyun said and looked at Hyukjae intently.

.....

....

....

....

....

 

A boisterous laughed followed.

"Okay, okay, Im just joking Hyukjae, you could breathe now.."

 

WHAT THE--
THIS FREAKING EVIL BRAT!!!!!!!

 

"Oh let's go now Hyukjae, its breakfast time now.."

Kyuhyun then wen out of the room leaving a dumbfounded Hyukjae still sitting on the bed.

 

That evil brat!!! Ugh!!


I was about to say yes.........

 

Aish! that guy whose display photo on Twitter is a purple background' egg..

 

 

Hyukjae washed his face first before going out of the room.

When he came out, the first thing he did was feed Bada and brush its fur.. That was his morning routine.

After that, he would wash his hands and prepare his own breakfast. I couldnt ask Ryeowook to cook for me cant I? Anyway Im just a pet-sitter here...

He was about to reach for a pan when...

"Hey hey Hyukjae, why are you preparing yourself a breakfast? Come here and join us." Leeteuk called him.

Awwww. Sweet. "B-But...."

"I dont take no for an answer, come here and sit with us, from now on, you will not prepare breakfast for yourself, or even go out of this dorm just to eat. What we have is also yours now..." Leeteuk said while  preparing Hyukjae's plate.

Leader is so sweet.. "Thank you Leeteuk-ssi.." Hyukjae thanked the dimple-showing smiling guy beside him and the latter just nodded.

They all ate breakfast while exchanging stories and Hyukjae feel that they weren't excluding him, they want the former to feel welcome and at home. And Hyukjae couldnt be more thankful that the group that he supports with all his heart and love with all that he has isnt just a great group whose good at singing, dancing, acting or in this case, the group who got all the talents is also the group with the most pure and caring hearts.

 

Hyukjae was helping Sungmin and Yesung washing the dishes and that is where he knew that the group will be leaving tonight for Indonesia for their SMTown concrt. Hyukjae nodded and cheer for the two. He was having a good time chatting with the two when...

 

"Hyukjae?"

Oopps! My prince is calling me.... "Uh, Y-yes?"

Donghae smiled. "Nothing, I was just going to ask how was it sleeping with Kyuhyun?"

"O-oh... that, it was fine.. He doesnt snore or anything.."

Donghae chuckled. "Yeah."

And silence...

Well this is awkward...

"So..." Donghae started, "I hope while were not here, you watch my drama okay? The tell me how was it."

Hyukaje smiled and nodded. "Sure, I wouldnt miss an episode.."

"Then tell him I could act waaaaay better.." Kyuhyun said.

And there goes his fishy chasing the evil maknae. How childish these are....

 

 

"So, were leaving now, we'll be back by tomorrow, I guess?" Leeteuk said.

Hyukjae nodded. "Okay, dont worry. I will be fine here.  Thanks."

Leeteuk smiled. "Just be safe always ok, text me if there would be a problem."

Wait.. text? Does that mean.....

"Here's my number, so you could tell me what's happening or if you missed me.. I mean us.." Leeteuk chuckled.

Damn. Damn. Im getting Leeteuk's number! Kyaaaaaa!!!~~

"Hey, hey... here's my number too Hyukjae, dont be shy to tell me you miss me okay?" Yesung added and Hyukjae couldnt help but chuckle.

"Psh, please Yesung hyung. He wouldnt miss you even if you're gone for a month, anyway, keep my number too Hyukjae." Kyuhyun winked at Hyukjae and the latter froze.

"Yah! He would miss me!"

"No he wont."

"Yes he will."

Then someone coughed.

"We have to hurry now, Bye Hyukjae, be safe." Donghae said and smiled before dragging the bickering two out.

Yeah, be safe too Donghae.

And stay away from those girls....

 

 

 

Hyukjae was group chatting with his other ELF friends whom he missed talking too. Those friends were with Hyukjae throught thick and thin in their ELF life. Together stalking with him, probably screaming and fanchanting with him, Hyukjae is happy to found such good friends as them.

And YES, of course they have a different biases.

Hyukjae called dibs on Donghae first, and even though one of them likes Donghae too, she lets him go and now she's an over obssessed Leeteuk biased.

His two other friends are Ryeowook biased and Siwon biased.

They made a vow, an oath to protect their bias just as how other ELFs promised too.

 

@WonnieLurves:  Hyuk! How are you? I havent heard on you for two weeks!

@GiraffeWook:  yeah oppa! How are you?

@Angel1004:  Hyukkkkkkkkkkk..

 

He giggled Oh how he missed them too.


@FishyLoves404:  I MISSED YOU GUYS TOO! *hugs*

@WonnieLurves:  Hahaha! Anyway, Hyuk. Im very sorry. You guys, tell him. 3

@GiraffeWook:  Yeah, Hyuk. Sorry for that.

@FishyLoves404:  What are you guys talking about?


He didnt like this feelings. Are they pranking me? I know Im gullible but--


@Angel1004: /sighs/ here, Hyuk. Click this.. Im sorry for this really. :(

** http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maeqtf4qXC1r9egpz.jpg **

 

 

With trembling fingers, he clicked the link. And his were as wide as a full moon in bare.

There was Donghae's picture for episode 8.
Where Panda gets to kiss Seungji.

Seung-Ah kissed Donghae.

FULL.

ON LIPS.

 

He couldnt help but let out those tears which were pooling in his eyes.

A broken hearted fan.

He knows he shouldnt really be taking this seriously.

Well of course there would be kissing! Its a romance drama!

But, to think it was his bias' first kiss scene.

HIS bias.

Lee Donghae.


How he wished he was the actress instead.

He chuckled a bit. Well, that's what everybody wishes too of course.  Now I understand what Siwonnest feels whenever Siwon would have a new drama and have his kissing scene.

It damn freaking hurts!

But, he couldnt do anything with it.

And what else does he have to do?

Accept and Forget.

 


@GirrafeWook:  Hey, Hyukjae, you still there?

@WonnieLurves:  Dont take it seriously Hyuk, you know its for the drama..

@Angel1004:  Hyuk~~~~ Dont be like this.. You're makig us feel guilty instead. Were really sorry for that.

@FishyLoves404:  Im... Im okay guys. Dont worry.

@WonnieLurves:  OKAY MY ! You're definitely crying there are you?

 

They really know me well.. And before I forgot..

@FishyLoves404:  Hey @WonnieLurves...

@WonnieLurves:  Yeah?

@FishyLoves404:  I kinda feel now what you feel everytime Siwon have his drama...

@WonnieLurves:  Hurts as hell right?

@FishyLoves404:  Yeah.. T_T

@Angel1004:  Hey! Hey! You're not the only one whose bias kissed somebody! Hmp! *pouts*

 

Oh yeah! Leeteuk had his We Got Married also. And on the last episode.......

 

@WonnieLurves:  Aww come on! He just practically kissed her chin!

@Angel1004:  even though! *pouts*

@FishyLoves404:  Yeah, sorry too.

@GiraffeWook:  Im kinda left out. :(

 

Hyukjae guffawed loud. Yeah, Ryeowook is still the most innocent member.

@Angel1004:  LUCKY YOU!

@WonnieLurves: Just be thankful! Psh, how I wish Ryeowook would have a drama soon too.

@GiraffeWook:  Hey! HEY! I just said Im left out! I didnt say anything that I want Wook to have 'that' too.

@FishyLoves404:  You Guys.. I CANT... *laughs*

@Angel1004:  Well looks like someone gets over a kiss scene so fast..

@FishyLoves404:  Nah! Im still hurt, but yeah, I'll get over.

@FishyLoves404:  Hey guys, Im kinda sleepy now, talk to you again tomorrow. ;) Night.

@Angel1004:  Okay, I guess you still need to cry. XD Night Hae~ ^^

@FishyLoves404:  Yah!!

@GiraffeWook:  Okay. ^^ Nighty Hae~ <3

@WonnieLurves:  Goodnight beautiful world. XD

(c) @FishyLoves404 is disconnected.

 

The first thing he did was searched for that episode and watch it himself.

Its going to be okay Hyukjae.

And after he did...

 

He maybe crying because of that kiss, but half of his heart was proud  of Donghae.


His bias was acting was better than ever. He improved a lot and he acted the characters emotions too well!

his jealousy.

I dont care anymore. As long as its scripted, I think I could bear it.

But I hope this would be the last.

 

It was dinner time and Hyukjae was tired and he give Bada his dinner first before he decides to wash up and sleep. He watched Bada eat and he decided to talk to it for awhile. He really needs someone to pour his feelings at...

"Bada~"

"Do you know why my eyes are red and puffy like these? Its because I saw your daddy kissing someone." Hyukjae said and the dog was just there still eating.

"But it was for his drama, well yeah, Im sad but nonetheless, Im proud Bada! Really, I am!"

"And by the way Bada, Donghae was sooooo handsome in his chef uniform." Hyukjae chuckled. Once he knew he let out all of his feelings, he decided to take a shower and continue his spazzing later...

 

 

And here he was, updating, type here and click there. He was just updating just in time for the event this evening, SMTown INA..

He couldnt help but feel kinda nervous. I just have to watch them. Make sure there's nothing ugly that would happen. .

And just like any SMTown, it ended with no BIG interaction happened between 'that group' and them. You know, them and Super Junior.

He placed his laptop on the desk and lay down on his bed..

And before he turns off his nightlamp, he gets his mini picture of Donghae again.

"Are you  resting now? I hope you are.. You did a great show today, not to mention you were hot in you solo perfomance. Your backup dancers in Oppa Oppa are so lucky. I couldnt believe they get to touch your built chest! Aish... Lucky.."

Hyukjae sighed. Here he is again. Wishing he was someone who was able to interact with his beloved bias..

"Sleep well my prince.. Even though you made me cry, Im sooo proud of you. See you when you came back.." and he placed a kiss on his picture..


He was about to close his eyes and drift to dreamland when......

 

To: Hyukjae

Hey. Are you okay there? Everything's fine? The show just ended and we will be back there tomorrow. :) Night.

         -- Leeteuk

 

Hyukjae smiled. Leader is just the sweetest of all. He closed his eyes and yet again his phone rang, signalling a new message. Did Leeteuk missed to say something? He reads the message and he couldnt help but chuckle...

 

To: Hyukjae

Yow cutie! >:) Are you missing us already? Or by us, I mean Donghae hyung? keke. Anyway, good night. XD

        --Evil but handsome Kyuhyun. :))

 

Really. That maknae. I just hope someday Donghae will text me also in the future.. And with that, Hyukjae went to sleep, with nothing else his mind, but his bias... his fishy handsome bias......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[a/n]: What is this? (-__-) Aigooo. I feel like this is just plain boring now. This is becoming more and more BORING. >.< Aishhhh... I dont know. Im tired and THIS STORY JUST EGGS. (-__-)"

 /slaps myself./  And BTW.... I love Kyuhyun here. XD Let me sleep with you too~ /slapped by Sungmin./ XD

and the link is the photo above too. Kekeke. XD Sorry you have to see that Hyuk. XD

Anyway, IM JUMPING HIGH AND LOW HERE! Have you seen their HIGH CUT pictures? And that FREAKING PICTURE WHERE DONGHAE WAS GROPING HYUKJAE'S THIGHS? HAHAHAHAHA! XDD Control yourself Donghae. You're on a freaking photoshoot there! Hahahaha! XD

THEN AGAIN THANK YOU TO ALL WHO STILL KEEPS ON READING THIS. T___T i really love you all... :* /sobs/

@Caracola: Hi there. :) Of course you could comment as much as you want. ^^ you're so cute...Thank you btw for the comments. :D <3 hope you enjoy this though. :)