Updates and Rants of a fan....

Your Forever FanBoy

 

Fingers were busy typing, emotions are barging and all he wanted to rant is.....

 

"WHY IS THE 'SPY' FULL MV TAKING SO LONG TO BE RELEASED??!!!"

 

Hyukjae was ranting on his twitter, saying how he hated that the music video for the title song for SJ's  follow-up repackaged album was delayed, some where saying that the video involves too many violence signatures, like blood and guns which were kinda not allowed.

"What? I dont see anything wrong with the teaser!! Aish. this wont get me anywhere, I better just listen to the full song..."

He plugged his Ipod on the speakers and he just started the ELF FEELINGS ON.

And what better way to start a song than having your bias sing the very first part.

 

~~ ♪ Naega Saranghan S.P.Y

 Keunyeoreul chocha Day and Nigh

 Jabhil deut jabhiji anha

 Keurimjacheoreom butjiman ♫ ~~

 

And there was that -eating grin.

"Could Donghae's voice be anymore ier?"

He was alone in the apartment. The group was having a meeting in their Entertainment's company, probably for the SMTown that was going to happen in Indonesia. Whe Hyukjae known that it was going to be a SMTown concert, he loved that Super Junior will be doing a concert with their fellow sunbaes and hoobaes, but he was not loving the fact that they will be with their fellow company girl group.

Not that he has something against f(x).

Girls Generation?

I think we have a little problem there.

No. He doesnt have anything against the said group. No. He see's the members were very talented, they were all pretty and not to mention, the group is also popular. Infact, they are on the same level with Super Junior. The girl group won several awards that Super Junior have also won. He is very happy for both group. Seeing that the said group was Super Junior's hooebaes, he was always happy for both. But he's not a fan of the girl group.

But, again, the fact that THEY ARE BOTH IN THE SAME COMPANY was kinda scaring Hyukjae. Because with that, there are this issues. Or to say... Fan's issues.

Super Junior is sometimes paired with the members of the other group, and it kinda gets on Hyukjae's nerves. He doesnt like it...uh, no. He HATES it.

I mean, what is SeoKyu?

and YoonTeuk?

and Sun-Sun?

and SiFany?

and most of all....

 

 

 

 

 

what the actual is HaeSica??!!

 

No. He has nothing against the girls.  Their songs are cute it suits them well. But, he doesnt like the idea of them being paired with Super Junior members.

And he doesnt approve the idea of pairing Jessica with his Donghae.

His.

Oh, Hyukjae and his possessiveness. Just like any other ELF.

I mean, who wants to see his or her bias being paired with someone else??

If it is within Super Junior members, I could not argue with it. But this??


Okay. Calm yourself Hyukjae. Just busy yourself updating on the latest schedules for Super Junior.

But he saw one article. And it includes the name 'Donghae' with its letter being bold. Without any hesitation, he clicked it. Once the said page popped, his eyes widen, he slowly reads everything, for every moment passing by, his pace on reading it was getting quicker and quicker and his eyes are slowly getting bigger until.........

.....

....

....

 

"DONGHAE WOULD HAVE A FREAKING NEW DRAMA??!!!"

 

He was panicking. He wasnt finished in reading the article but...

"Noooo!! Not a drama, NO! Everything but that!"

He sits for awhile, trying to calm his heart.

"Okay, Hyukjae.. relax. Maybe Donghae is not the lead actor.."

He read the article again and.....

"He is the freaking lead actor and there would be a leading actress?! Okay, Hyukjae. If the genre of the drama isnt comedy or horror, I'll let you flip the earth..."

and......

......

......

......

......

 

 

 

Moments later....

Sobs were echoing at the quiet apartment, a certain lad who was at lying lifeless at the floor was accompanied by a cute dog, sniffing its hands and cuddling up with the boy.

Hyukjae sniffed. "B-Bada? Oh Badaaaaa!" Hyukjae hauled the dog closer to him.

"Badaaaa! Donghae... will have a new drama, he is the lead actor and I am happy for him.. but... but... the genre of that drama is romance!!!!" he bawled louder at the dog who was just staring and blinking righ before him.

"How could I not know about this? Oh yeah, I have been busy with you these past few days."

Its been a week since Hyukjae was living with the boys and he is slowly getting himself feel at home at the group's apartment...

That is, only whenever the members are out or away from the apartment.

The said article was long and when Hyukjae scrolled down, he saw that the drama have already started filming.

"So that's why Donghae comes home late sometimes. Guess he was already filming then. I'll just wish there is no too much skinship in their drama..."

But who was he kidding anyway?

That drama's genre was romance. Of course there would be skinship. Too much of it.

He knew that there would be those heart melting eye-contacts, the exchanges of cheesy lines, saying 'I love you' to each other, the here-and-there hugs, and of course who would not forget....

 

the kissing scenes?

 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Andwae! Donghae, NO!" soft sobs were escaping from his lips. Then he remembered to check something... about the lead actress... and when he finds out what he wanted to know...

"YEEEEEYY!!! SeungAh-ssi already have a boyfriend? Yey!" he squeeled and giggled like there's no tomorrow.

And at that moment...

♫ ~~ Ireon gibun cheoeumiya baby
  Ireon sarang cheoeumiya baby
 Nareul seollege haneun saram marya
Narang dalmeun sarang neo marya
~~ ♪♪

 

Ah. HARU.

It was one of Hyukjae's favorite song in the repackaged album. Why?

Because its composer was none other than his fishy bias.

LEE DONGHAE...

 

 

 

Hyukjae then heard a click in the door while he was at the back door, feeding Bada, and when voices were heard, it only meant one thing.

They are back.

"Hyukjae hyung?" Ryeowook called.

"A-Ah, yes?" Hyukjae replied.

"Hm, nothing, I thought you were already asleep, did you ate dinner already?"

"Umm.. yes."

"Oh, that's good then. We have already eaten dinner, and we are just worried you haven't eaten yet.." Kyuhyun suddenly interrupted the conversation between Hyukjae and Ryeowook.

WHAT??!! Could you repeat that Mr.Cho? You guys? Worried? To me? What is this? Some kind of a fantasy life?? Or am in a fairytale book? If so? Where is my prince cha--

"Hi Hyukjae.."

Oh. There he is.

Hyukjae laughed mentally.

"Err, h-hello Donghae-ssi.."

The said latter smiled. By the way, Im not allowing you to sleep on the carpet again. You're not going to sleep there again okay?"

Hyukjae nodded. Could I believe for a moment that Donghae cares for me? Even just for a minute?

"So... I set up you're room already."

Yup. Timer starts now Hyukjae.

"And you're going to sleep in....."

Oh gosh. I cant believe I'll be sleeping in a room prepared by Dongha--


"Kyuhyun's room.."


......

......

......

......

 

Say WHAT?! Sleep with Kyuhyun? In one room?!

ME?? Going to sleep with Kyuhyun??

Are you seriously, freaking, mind shrinking SERIOUS??!!

 

Hyukjae look at Kyuhyun and the latter just smiled at him.

"Dont worry Hyukjae, there are two beds in my room." Kyuhyun said.

Hyukjae just stare blankly at the two stunning men infront him, and he just nodded his head. He grabbed his bag which were still under the sofas in the living room.

"Wow, wow, wow! I couldnt believe it. Is this Cho Kyuhyun? How come you're so nice and giving? Tell me, where did the real Cho Kyuhyun went?" Leeteuk teased their maknae who just rolled his eyes.

I'll get back on you someday hyung. The maknae thought and smirked inwardly.

Donghae muttered a goodnight to everyone and some returned it to the fish guy, Leeteuk went already to his room, afraid that he might have thrown the last straw on their maknae.. And the latter just went straight to his room, fixing his things when he noticed that someone was still standing on the living room. Like some kind of robot who couldnt move.

Hyukjae's feet were like glued to the ground. He couldnt move his legs. He was still in daze and he couldnt believe the fact that he will be sharing with CHO KYUHYUN's room.

 

Ahhh. Good thing Kyuhyun isnt my first bias.

If not, I would totally be flailing..

 

And he wondered..

What if, I was to share room with Donghae?

And, there is only one bed?

......

......

......

Whoa, whoa! Wait! Stop those thoughts you monkey!

Hyukjae shooked his head.

 

I wish even just once, I would be able to sleep on Donghae's room.

Even if I just sleep on his carpeted floor, I wouldnt mind. Not at all.

And there he was again. The desperate ELFish he is..

He was so busy with his thoughts when...

"Hyukjae hyung? Aren't you coming inside?" Kyuhyun called him, hands holding the door.

 

Oh Gosh! Could I just faint right here, right now? Kyuhyun inviting me on his room!!

adsfkghfdkjghsdklfghdlfkl.

Hyukjae slowly walked inside, and he swore he almost got a heart attack when Kyuhyun closed the door and LOCKED it.

D-did he l-locked the door? Why d-did he l-locke--

"I always lock my door hyung, you'll never know that someone would just barge in and secretly touches your philtrum..."

And Hyukjae laughed.

"He still do that?" Hyukjae asked while chuckling.

Kyuhyun, who was laughing also, nodded his head. "But all this time, it was always Siwon's philtrum whom he touches.."

"Poor Siwon, his sleep might be disturbed always.." Hyukjae said and he couldt help but laugh again..

"Yeah, Siwon hyung isnt complaining at all, he's so kind, that's why I guess we are the same exact of each other."

And again... Laughs escaped both lips.

Every ELF knows who have that kind of mannerism, someone who touches someones' philtrum, and it isnt some kind of secret anymore.

Oh, Kim Jongwoon, you're still the weird you... only hotter..

Kyuhyun said a goodnight to Hyukjae before climbing his bed and drifting to sleep.

Hyukjae was already in his bed. He then stares at Kyuhyun who was already asleep.

Damn! He looks so fragile when he is asleep. Like an angel..

He chuckled for the last time before laying on the bed also.

He then get something underneath his pillow.

And what could that be?

It was none other than his mini-framed picture of Donghae..

 

"Goodnight my prince. See you tomorrow. Sweetdreams" he smiled first before kissing the framed picture and putting it back underneath his pillow.

 

 

What Hyukjae didnt know, was a pair of eyes was looking at him.

And a gorgeous smirk appeared on that someone's lips.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[a/n]: HELLO! OMG! YOU DIDNT EXPECT I WOULD UPDATE THIS DONT YOU??!! HAHAHAHAHA! :))))))

NEITHER DO I.. XDD  I WAS JUST BORED, AND I WAS IN A HAPPY MOOD :)) but, yeah. wouldn not update often first. FINALS is here. i have to study study and study.. DX  hahahaha. So Yeah.....

HOW IS THIS CHAPTER?? XD Im running out of good ideas for this story. T^T why did i even started this? XDD
ahhh..... (-__-) Lucky Hyukjae is lucky..

Wish I was sleeping in Kyu's room too!!! XDDD

anyway... Feel free to rant on me on my twitter: .@haehyuklips. And yeah. again, this is HAEHYUK! n__n ENJOY! :) <3  and btw. I FREAKING GOT 200 SUBS ON THESE? 6 CHAPTERS? I LOVE  YOU ALL SO MUCH GUYS! :** <333333

and MOST IMPORTANT PS: (lol) i have nothing against the groups mentioned okay? :) this is just a fanfic story guys. If you dont like it, feel free to unsub. ;))))) and to those who will stick with me, I LOVE YOU GUYS :') :** ;D