Inspirations..

Your Forever FanBoy

 

 

Doors creaking, footsteps approaching, little whispers and bickering are heared, a loud BAM!

"Aaaahh! Im so tired!" Heechul said, clearly ignoring the glare for Leeteuk.

"Heechul-ah! Please, be a little more careful."

"Aish! I dont care, I need my beauty rest! The world wont survive without my pretty face!!" Heechul said and began to stomp his feet towards his room and closed the door with a loud force.

Leeteuk sighed deeply and started to massage his temples. "Hangeng.."

The China man looked at their dead tired leader.. "Yes hyung?"

"Please , make him calm and be sure he wont scream or anything..  Someone is already sleeping.." Leeteuk said and Hangeng just nodded. Well, in times like this, Hangeng is the person Leeteuk needed the most. Because only that handsome China man could tame a Kim Heechul in rage.

"And where are you three going?" Leeteuk said to the three people creeping their way to Kyuhyun's room.

"Were just going to see someone sleep hyung." Kyuhyun replied their leader with a smirk plastered on his face. The leader was about to protest when he saw the three creeping silently to Kyuhyun's room. Aish, as long as they wont wake or scare him its gonna be fine...

Someone patted Leeteuk's head and smiled. "Rest Hyung, you look really aweful.."

"Speak for yourself.." retorted the leader and the bulky guy just laughed.

"I mean it hyung.. Go sleep now, they wont cause harm, or else I'll strangle them."

Leeteuk chuckled. "Just promise me you wont harm them Kangin. Okay? I'll sleep now, goodnight or morning." Kangin just nodded and proceed to his room too..

 

 


Meanwhile.....

"And Ddangkoma was like---"

"SSHHH!! Yesung hyung, for the love of Starcarft please shut your mouth? We might woke him up."

"Yah, yah! Be quiet you two..."

The three then opened the door with a small creak and they pause for a while, afraid they have might woken up someone. Kyuhyun proceed first well since it was his room. He looked at the sleeping figure first before signalling the two to go inside. And when all three was inside, they look at the sleeping guy, scanning him from head to toe, and chuckling when they saw that his laptop was still turn on, with their SMTown INA fancams still on tab.

"See? I told you he's really a dedicated ELF." Kyuhyun said and looked at the two who was still busy looking at the sleeping guy.

"I want to touch his philtrum."

The two looked to the one who spoke with horror in their face. "You wont!"

Yesung chuckled. "Aww, come on now! Sshh, you be quiet. I wont his philtrum. I'll just touch it."

"Yah, hyung, you might woke him up."

"Aww come on Donghae! Join me." Yesung offered to which Donghae shook his head.

"Okay, okay, shows over. You gus get out of here now, Im going to sleep." Kyuhyun said and he was shocked to see only Donghae standing by the door. What the? Where's Yesung hyu--

"Its soft."

Kyuhyun looked to his back to see Yesung doing his freakishly annoying hobby. "Yah hyung!"

"Okay, okay, I'll go now, but I tell you, his face is soft, just like mine."

And that is where Donghae draw the line.. "Okay, okay, hyung you really need to rest, come here." and he dragged Yesung out of his room with the two muttering a goodnight to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun looked to his back and he was startled when the sleeping guy suddenly started to move turning to the side and the blanket completely falling down, exposing the sleeping guy.

It wasnt Hyukjae's lucky day as it was his time that he decided to sleep only in his boxers.. And only Kyuhyun knows what thoughts he had when the latter saw Hyukjae in just his boxers.

White skin, petite figure, and nice... has abs. Kyuhyun thought with a creeping smirk.

But somehow, it was Hyukjae's lucky day as the maknae placed the comforter back, wrapping Hyukjae, since the aircondition was , before the latter settle himself on his bed.

Hyukjae opened his eyes as his phone alarm started to ring but was shocked when he heard a grunt.

"Eomma, turn of the alarm~"

Hyukjae abruptly sat up. H-how come there's a v-voice? All I know is that Im a-alone here... He looked to his side and saw Kyuhyun who was covering his head with a pillow, tummy facing the bed.

They're b-back already? But I thought they will be b-back today?

Hyukjae shrugged and scratch his philtrum. Weird, I dreamt last night that someone was touching this. When Hyukjae stood up and the comforter fell off his body...

Wait... I sleep in my boxers only?

Then it him.

OH MY GOSH! I SLEPT ONLY IN MY BOXERS AND KYUHYUN IS NOW FREAKING HERE!!!!!!!

Hyukjae began to dress himself and went to the bathroom. Did Kyuhyun s-saw me? Nah, maybe I was wrapped tightly in that comforter just like this morning.. Yeah, that's it... I hope.

 

He went outside his room quietly, not wanting to wake Kyuhyun up. Slowly, he closed the door and proceed to the kitchen but freeze at the moment he got there because he saw Donghae was there, having a cup of coffee..
He knew the latter wasn't someone who just wakes up that early just to have a cup of coffee or to relax. Donghae was known for his sleeping habits and Hyukjae knows that it was understandble since they all get tired.

But then again, seeing Donghae up at an early time is very rare.


"How come you're awake?"


Should I be the one who's asking?

"Err, I slept early last night that's why I woke up early too." Hyukjae replied, still standing meters away from Donghae.

"Hey, dont stand there just like that, come here, lets have coffee and you know... talk."


Okay. So my bias is practically inviting me to have coffee with him and talk???!!

What did I do to have such luck?

 


Hyukjae then managed to make a coffee for himself before settling himself to the seat infront of Donghae. Hyukjae saw Donghae's brows furrowed but he just shrugged his fanboying thoughts. The two talk like they were a long time friends and Hyukjae was shocked that Donghae was treating him like one, he doesnt look at Hyukjae like some other people but he treats him like he is a part of them. A Family. And with that, Hyukjae therefore conclude his theory was correct.


Not only Donghae has a perfection appearance....

But also a perfect well-being.


That Donghae was the mere meaning of 'perfection'.

To him, Donghae absolutely symbolizes that word.

 

 

"So how was my drama?" Donghae asked out of the blue while Hyukjae was sipping his coffee. It kinda caught Hyukjae off guard which made the latter choke. Donghae then got off his chair and went over to Hyukjae and patted the latter's back, trying to soothe which. But what he did only made Hyukjae coughed more and of course, being Hyukjae, he is shy with interactions like that, which made the former's cheek turn red.

"Easy, Hyukjae. Breathe."

Hyukjae complied and began to breathe deeply. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exha--


Donghae then began to rub Hyukjae's back while looking worrily at him.

What the--

HOLY MACARONIS HE IS FREAKING RUBBING MY BACK!

OKAY. CALM DOWN HYUKJAE. CALM DOWN..

INHALE....

EXHALE~~~



"Are you okay now?"

Hyukjae looked to hs left which he half regret and half thanked for. He thanked it because he saw Donghae's handsome face so close.. and he regretted it because..


DONGHAE'S FACE IS SO CLOSE!!!!!!!!


Hyukjae backed away abit and Donghae chuckled as he saw Hyukjae's ears were red. I guess he's shy with skinship.


"Em... What are you asking me awhile ago?" Hyukjae looked at Donghae who settled himself on the seat next to him.

"I was asking your comment on my drama. I dont know actually what episode they're showing now.. I hope its not yet--"

"Its episode 8."

Donghae widen his eyes. Already?! I thought they were just on episode 4 or 5.. so it means he saw--

"Um.. The drama was good. All of the cast were cool and good, and your acting improved alot since My daddy's Daughter.."

"A-Ahh.. r-really? Thanks for your--"

"And the kiss...."

Donghae froze. Is he supposed to bring that? Dont fans usually hate to see their bias with such scenes?  Donghae then looked at Hyukjae, he was somehow afraid of what the latter might say.

"It was good. There was chemistry. You definitely nailed it!" Hyukjae chirped happily which shocked Donghae to his fullest.

I shouldnt be affected to that. That just prove how talented my bias is.

And besides....

Donghae showed no affection at all.

Just a plain actor-actress kiss. Period.


"A-Ah! R-Really? That was nothing. I really didnt want to do that at first because I dont know how ELFs would react..."

"Its okay! Just do anything that will make you happy and we'll always be here to support." Hyukjae blurted out the words which he was itching to say Donghae. Meanwhile, Donghae appreciated what Hyukjae said to him.

"Thank you Hyukjae for that. It meant a lot to me." Donghae smiled at Hyukjae and ruffled his hair which only made the latter blush at his actions.

"Huarffhdgdg. Goodmorning." The two looked at the person who just yawned.

"Goodmorning hyung." The two chorused.

"Oh, you two are up already? Eh? Donghae?!"

Donghae chuckled. "Yep, hyung. Dont be too shocked now. Just join us, were having a talk and coffee session." Donghae invited the older and Leeteuk obliged.

"So, Ryeowook texted me last night, he said he saw the fridge is out of food already, and I really dont have to ask who eats up so hastily. So, would you mind joining me to go grocery shopping?" Leeteuk asked.

"Ah, I cant hyung. I have a press meeting."

"Aish, Im not talking to you. Im talking to Hyukjae.."

"M-Me?" Hyukjae looked to the leader and the former just smiled at him.

"Yes, can you? I really cant rely to anyone here, well except for Sungmin, Ryeowook and sometimes Siwon and Kibum."

That made Donghae frowned. "Yah Leeteuk-hyuung! What about me huh? Am I not that reliable?" Donghae pouted.

DONGHAE SQUISHY MODE = ON.

asdkfghkjfdhgkfdj. There its is! Donghae cutely like a fish! I cannot!

"Okay fine. You too. Stop pouting! Its bothering me!" Leeteuk scowled jokingly at his dongsaeng while Donghae happily clapped his hands in victory and Hyukjae could just stare at that epic moment where he gets to see the true selves of Super Junior.

 

 

                                                          ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

"Okay, so you guys just rest here okay? Hyukjae and I will go to the grocery." Leeteuk said to the members who were busy eating their breakfast while some were etaing infront of the television.

"Hyung!" Ryeowook called.

"Hmm?"

"Dont forget the ingredients for my..." Ryeowook then whispered to Leeteuk something and Leeteuk just nodded and smiled.

"Ah Hyung!" This time it was Yesung who called.

"What?!"

"Could you please buy a new pack of feeds for Ddang? Its almost empty."

"Aish! Whatever! We will be leaving now, bye!" Leeteuk said and dragged Hyukjae out of the room.

"Thanks hyung! I'll massage you in exchange!" Yesung hurriedly said before Leeteuk closes the door.

"You ready Hyukjae?"

Hyukjae nodded. "Let's go hyung!" he said and smiled....



"Ahhh~ Its been awhile since I do the grocery. Usually it would be Sungmin and Ryeowook who would this." Leeteuk said and Hyukjae just nodded, telling the older that he was listening. The two shared stories while picking stuffs and foods and Hyukjae was thannkful for having this moment to shop with Super Junior's leader, Park Jungsoo.

He knew the leader was adorable, he was one of the most childish member despite being the eldest. Whenever it comes to jokes and funny stuffs, you cant exempt Leeteuk out. He was one of the members with witty and childish acts and jokes and it was enough for Angels (or what Leeteuk fans are called) to be fond of the guy. Leeteuk sure is childish but of course he has the leader aura in him. He may not look that serious because of his playful side but he always shows how caring he is towards the members and how he loves ELF so much. He wouldnt be Leeteuk if he was not the crybaby ELFs know, the Leeteuk who will treat ELFs with ice creams and the Leeteuk who cares so much for them. He has it all, and Hyukjae didnt have to spell it out that Leeteuk or Park Jungsoo is....


Special.

A Fallen Angel.




"Hyukjae look! There's balloons on the ceiling!"


And probably a child in an ahjussi's body.




They were just wandering around the supermarket, and was about to enter the seafood section when they heard a ringing sound.

"Leeteuk hyung that must be your phone." Leeteuk searched for Iphone and true enough, someone was calling him.

"What is it?"

"Hello hyuuung!! Where are you now Hyung? Are you in the supermarket now?"

"Why do you ask? Aren't you suppose to be in a presscon meeting now?"

"Ah, already done hyung! Im on my way home now but I decided to join and help you shop!"

"What? And what made you decide such act?" Leeteuk asked while pushing the cart and points some fish to Hyukjae and the latter just nod and took care of it.

"Nothing. I just dont want to go home yet. And besides, I have to prove to you Im reliable too.."

And that is where that ahjussi's dimple showed.  "Really now? Are you proving it to me or to the person Im with?"

"What? No hyung! Aish, come on ow, just tell me where you are and I'll come over." Donghae said.

"Yeah yeah grumpy fish. Where here at the supermarket near Kona Beans."

"Gotcha! Ok bye hyung."

"Yeah Yeah, drive safel--"

"Oh wait hyung!!"

"WHAT??!!"

"Muaaah!" Leeteuk catched Donghae laughing before hanging up.

"Aish this fish!!" Leeteuk said. He put his phone back to his pockets and checked on Hyukjae who was busy looking at the display aquarium.

"Oh! oh! A clownfish! Nemo! Hi nemo!" Hyukjae waved his hands infront of the aquarium and Leeteuk chuckled of his cuteness and he stood quietly beside Hyukjae without the latter noticing it.

"Hi nemo! You remind me of my bias so much! He looks like you. Um.. well in a cute way that is.." Hyukjae giggled.

"You really like Donghae huh?" Leeteuk suddenly asked which made Hyukjae jumped out of shock.

Hyukjae clutched his chest while the older just chuckled. "You scared me hyung! I thought you were talking to someone.."

"Oh that, we hanged up already." Leeteuk informed and Hyukjae just nodded.

 

When the two were already placing the stuffs on the counter, Donghae then just came.

"Aish, I came late." Donghae surprised the two.

"D-Donghae?" Hyukjae asked. "Why are y-you here? Didnt you say you have a presscon meeting?"

"Its already done. Im here to hang-out with my Leeteuk hyung and you."

H-Hang Out?

W-with m-me?


"Okay, its done! Let's go now to Kona Beans!"

"Emm. Wait, Leeteuk Hyung? Aren't fans going to ambush you there?"

Leeteuk chuckled. "Its not yet open silly. Its still too early in the morning." Leeteuk answered and Hyukjae formed an 'O' shaped mouth.

"Your treat hyung?" Donghae asked his hyung.

"Yah! It doesnt mean one-third of it belongs to my mom, means I could just drink and eat there whenever I want. Aish. I still have to pay you know!"

"Alright, alright. Its self pay, I get it." Donghae chuckled.

"Emm... were going to eat there?"

"Well of course my dear Hyukjae-ah. All of that shopping and walking made me hungry." Leeteuk said and that ade Hyukjae gulped. Of all the time, Hyukjae decided to leave his wallet now. Aish! Pabo Hyukjae!!

"Umm.. Hyung, I dont think I would eat there, I'll just wait 'till we go to the dorm."

"And why is that?" Leeteuk asked.

Donghae saw that Hyukjae was clutching his side pocket so when he saw he was about to speak, Donghae cutted him.

"Ah! Lets just go! Come now you two." Donghae then dragged the two to Kona Beans.


When the three arrived there, there were already employees cleaning the facility and arranging the chairs. The employees bowed to the three and being polite even though they have already gone far, Leeteuk and Donghae bowed back to them which made Hyukjae smiled.

"So, what's your order?" Leeteuk asked the two and Donghae looked to Hyukjae who was fidgeting on his seat..

"Um... I dont h-have mon--"

"Just bring us two choco frappe hyung and two of your best seller course." Donghae said and Leeteuk nodded and walked away. Hyukjae then looked to Donghae..

"Um.. Donghae, I... I dont have my wallet now.. So I wont eat.."

"Na-uh. Its my treat."

"No... Its okay, Im really not that hungry." Hyukjae retorted.

"No... Its okay Hyukjae." Donghae sternly replied.

"Atleast, minus it on my job fee?"

"Its really okay Hyuk. Its a treat from a friend. So just chill okay? Besides..." Donghae then leaned on Hyukja's ears.."Its Siwon's credit card."

Hyukjae looked at Donghae and the two of them laughed. Soon enough, Leeteuk came back with their orders and his food also. The three shared stories so much they didn't notice they were already gone for two hours now and the cafe is about to open so they better get back to the dorm.

Hyukjae was thankful to have that moment.

To be able to spend time with his bias and the person he looks up to.

His inspirations to his life.

Lee Donghae and Park Jungsoo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                  ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

 

[a/n]: OKAY. IM JUST TIRED NOW. Please bare with this chapter. Writer's Block is frustrating! -__-"
             And I DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO SUPER JUNIOR'S LEADER PARK JUNGSOO.
            /sighs/  Oppa, can you please not leave us.. ;______; But We will wait for you. We promise to keep supporting
          SJ and wait patiently for you. Please take care of yourself there okay? Saranghae Jungsoo-Oppa! ♥


PS:  his new haircut is just effin' good! He looks more manlier and handsome still as well. :)
     

PPS: Please comment. ^^ I love to see your view on my story. :) Thank you again so much to everyone! :*  -xoxo.

PPSS: to Philippine ELFs out there, who will go to Super Junior Convention? =) Let's meet up! XD Just tweet me! :) @haehyuklips... ^^