The End of Your Waiting

Shampoo

 

It’s been 3 days, Yixing didn’t answer her phone calls. He even didn’t reply her messages. Today is the day, today is the day when she will leaving Korea for a few years. She sighed. She looked at Victoria who is willing to company her because her parents can’t come due to their work.

“I can’t believe my baby sister finally grown up” Victoria already at the edge of crying

“Unnie, don’t be like this I would cry too”

“I will be okay Mia. Just focus on your studies okay? Don’t forget to e-mail me and your parents every week. If you don’t I will come to Julliard and live with you, Understand?”

“Yes unnie, I understand” Mia’s eyes looking for certain someone.

“Are you looking for that Yixing guy?”

“I’m sorry Mia. I thought you already told him. I’m sorry”

“ Don’t worry unnie, it’s not your fault”

“I will tell him that you were waiting for him to show up at the airport today”

“Thanks unnie” Mia hugged Victoria the last time before she board.

---

It was 08:00 am in the moring, but Yixing standing in front of a club. Yixing entered the club and found Luhan greeted him.

“Why the long face man?” Luhan swung his arm around Yixing’s shoulder.

“Gege, did you fought with that woman?” Tao appeared behind him.

“Woman? Yah, Yixing why don’t you tell me about this? Is she pretty?”

“Shut up” Yixing walked towards the dance floor.Soon, Luhan danced beside him.He danced his pain away. His flashback start to recall at his head. The day he met his ex, the day when they broke up and the day when he met Mia. His love, his life, his world. He thought about what he said 3 days ago. He regret it. He regret what he had said, he regret everything. Luhan, who noticed Yixing’s expression, dragged him out of the crowd.

“Okay, now spill the beans”  Luhan said when they already sat down.

“Gege, what have I done? I lost her, I lost her” Yixing face palmed himself.

“Because of my selfishness she’s gone. What should I do?”

“May I know who Is this girl?” Luhan asked

“The daughter of DR Corporation’s  CEO and President, Jang Mia. I met her 3 weeks ago but I already falling in love with her. She’s going to move to America and study at Julliard. I’m mad at her because she didn’t told me the truth, what should I do, gege?”

 “Do you want to know what you should do?” Yixing looked up.

‘’Tell her that you love her, tell her that you will wait for her and tell her to wait for you and don’t look at someone else. Now go! I’m sure she’s waiting for you right now” Luhan patted his back.  

“Thank you gege”

“Don’t thank me, now Go!”

---

Mia looked down at her feet as she walked towards her plane gate. She missed Yixing. She hope Yixing could come but it’s all just hopes. Yixing wouldn’t come, she should’ve told him the truth. A few meters away from the gates. Mia stopped at her tracks, looked around a tried to find Yixing. She let out a sigh and walk again.

“MIA!!!!” She heard his voice called her, that voice she missed so much. She spun her body and found Yixing panting because of running.

Yixing ran with his last energy and hugged her. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry Mia”

“I’m sorry too Yixing Oppa”

“Mia…I don’t come here to stop you from leaving. I just want to say I love you and I will wait for you”

“Oppa, listen I will always wait you no matter what, okay? And I will not cheat or even look at another guys,I will wait for you oppa, I promise”

“Flight 3823 is ready to board”

“I guess this is a good-bye then” Mia turned to the gates. She fighting back her tears.

She reached the gates, one more step and she wouldn’t come back for years. When she’s about to take a step Yixing screamed, “Mia I want to ask you something!”

“What is it?” Mia screamed back.

“What will your answer if I say I love you?”

“Until my lips say ‘I love you’, that’s the end of your waiting”

With that, the door behind Mia closed.

Yixing knew he wouldn’t lose her because Mia love him with all her heart. Yixing knew he would be alright because Mia waiting for him.

 

4 years later.

 

Reporters and fans filling the audiences, among the audiences ,There is one special person who had waiting for her for the past 4 years. 1 more minute to the concert, he can’t hide his excitement. He held the flower bucket and opened the blue sapphire box once more. A smile appeared on his lips, *What will your answer to this Mia?*

At the backstage, Mia gracefully tied her shoelaces. 30 second to the concert, she exited the room. Walking along the halls until the director led her to a door, reveal a huge concert venue. She inhaled the air around her, she was ready to show the world.

The music , the crowd and the flash lights went crazy. Mia moved her body with the music when suddenly, the stage lights and the music went off.

She looked confused, then, a spotlight shined at the center of the stage. Revealing a man with a black tux helding a flowerbucket and a blue sapphire box. Mia gasped. He kneeled down, staring at her beautifull eyes, he grab a microphone and said.

“Jang Mia, will you marry me?” The crowd silent. She looked into his eyes and she finally knew who he is.

“Yes, Zhang Yixing”.

The end

--- 

How about the story everyone? So to make it clear, 4 years later, Yixing is a famous choreographer and decided to propose Mia at Mia's concert? yeah, just like that. 

Thank you for subscribe!