Past and Present

Shampoo

 

She stepped in to the empty theatre. Her favourite place, where she can find peace and clear her mind.Then, a smile appeared on her pink lips. Her memories start to comeback.

She put her camera down and grab her bag, searching for something. She took out a white tap shoes and an ipod. The melodies from ipod and her moves looks so flawless without any mistakes. Like a fallen leaf taken by the soft wind, she moved so slow yet beautiful. The sound from her shoes echoed around the theatre. Her long brownish hair and her milky-white skin shined under the moonlight.

This is her way to release her stress from business to her private life which she had buried deep in her heart. The one tragic accident that changed her life forever.

 

flashback

It was the last day of spring. Her favourite day, when she met him. The day when he was supposed to take their relationship to a more serious level. 

“Mia, wait for me. I’ll be back with your present” he said those words. The promise that he broke.

“Okay,Oppa”

She waited for him at the bench where they first met. Memories of him confessed to her at the end of the spring, made her smile. It was a peace until….

She saw her boyfriend lying on the ground with a bleeding head. She saw a car with a drunkened man inside. Because of the shock, the driver leave him alone, without helping him. Her vision start to become blurry. She run as fast as she can to him, embracing him. Soon, her tears start to flow down to her cheeks. People around start to crowded the couple.

“O-Oppa, D-don’t go-o…..” her voice trailed off with sobs.

“Mia….i’m sorry…”

“Opp-pa, you said to I have to wait for you…don’t broke that promise!!!” Tears started to flow more.

“M-mia?..”

“Yes,oppa”

“Find….another…love…i-I’m so sorry baby. I love y-you…” with that words came out from his mouth, he let out his last breath. She saw couple rings behind his jacket. She start to sob more, then she knew that he was going to propose her.

end of flashback

One by one tears started to leave a trail on her right cheek. It has been 1 year since the death of her beloved boyfriend yet, she still can’t make his boyfriend last wish to find another love. She grabbed her ipod and play a random song, to clear her mind again.

---

Under the dim lamp and a crowd of people at the dance floor, anyone can see his moves. His moves are awesome, like a professional dancer. This is the place where he always join a competition with his crew for a living. If they win, the prize is money. For immigrants like him with the dream of becoming a professional dancers, it’s the perfect place.

He walked to the bar, as always, he and his crew always win.

“Wow,  look the amazing EXO-M’s lead dancer, Lay is here. What would you like champion?” he smile as the waitress tells the lame joke.

“Just a cola please” .

“I will give you a free cola tonight because you win this competition, alone”.

“Thank you”  Yixing showed his dimples as he smile.

He took out his wallet, he stared the picture of him and a girl. She is the one who supported him, no matter who he is. But, he just got a news from his friends in china about her getting married. It makes him frustrated, the only one can calm his mind is dance. That’s why he went here. Then, the memories from 4 years ago hit him.

flashback

“I guess this is a good-bye, then” 17 years old Yixing looked at the girl in front of him with guilt.

“Just remember, I will support you, Yixing” She looked at him, tears started to built up.

“You must to wait for me okay? I will get you when I become a famous dancer okay?”

She just stared at him.

“ I have to board, I will see you soon. I promise?”

“Okay…”

end of flashback

That was the day when they broke up. She decided to end their relationship because of him.She wants him to just focus on his dream. It was his biggest mistake to leave his loved one. His heart start to aching, he’s hurt but then like a fool, he will cling to her.Not wanting to let her go.

But this time, he was so sure, he will move on.

---

The sound of childrens’ laughing and playing can be heard around Mia.It was the park where the tragic accident happened. On the other side, Yixing also at the same park. She took out her camera, walking around the park to search for an object to capture.Then being a careless girl she is, she accidently bumped toYixing.

“Eoh? Jwesonghaeyo..” Yixing helped her  when he saw the girl he bumped dropped her camera.

“No, it’s okay” Mia looked up and see him. Short brownish hair, brown eyes, sharp nose, well build body and tall height. Just like him.

“I’m sorry, I dropped your camera. It must be expensive, I’m sorry” Yixing said with his Chinese accent *! That accent*. He shocked when he heard Mia giggle.

“No, no, it’s okay. You must be new here, I’m Mia, Jang Mia” she held out her right hand

he took her hand and shooked it “Yixing, Zhang Yixing”

“Oh, you are from china! Do you want a tour around here?” before Yixing could answer, Mia took his hand and lead them to a coffee shop near by.

Mia opened the glass door, she missed this place. She hasn’t visit the shop since his death 1 year ago. She was afraid that she will remember her memories with him. The sweet memories of him. She just can’t to let him go.  

“Mia? It’s that you?” she seemed to wake up from her thoughts when she heard that voice, Victoria.

“Oh my god, Mia! It’s you. I haven’t seen you for ages. Where have you been all this time!” Mia didn’t answer. *what happened to her?* Yixing wandered.

*Wrong move…* Victoria moved her gaze towards Yixing who had frozen behind Mia *Who is this guy? From his looks, I think he is Chinese*.

“Mia, Who is that guy behind you?” *Oh, right* Mia thought.

“Victoria, this is Yixing and Yixing ,this is Victoria. Oh, you guys are from china right?”

*So she is Chinese…* Yixing thought while Victoria thought *Bingo!*

“Usual?” Victoria asked

“Usual..” Mia answered.

Mia dragged Yixing to a table at the corner of the café.It always been her and his favourite place. Memories start to recall and being played again. Mia struggles to fight back her tears. Then, she glanced at Yixing in front of her.

“So, is this your 1st year in Korea, Yixing-ssi?”

“No, It’s 4 years already”

“Oh, Let’s start with the introducing thingy. I’m Jang Mia, you can call me mia, I’m born in 21st April 1994. That’s when the first sakura blooms. And you Yixing-ssi?”

“I’m Zhang Yixing from Changsha, China. I was born in 7th October 1991. Wait, that means you have to call me oppa”  He doesn’t know why he is like this but, he knew he had fallen for her.

*He born at the same year as him*

“O-oppa?”

“Eung (Yes)” he nodded.

“Okay, Yixing Oppa”. They laugh together.

But the thing that they didn’t notice is, Victoria had her eyes on them. She glad that her little sister can laugh again. It’s all thanks to Yixing.

*I think she finally found a new love, Xie Xie Yixing*

---

How was the first chapter everyone? I'm sorry if i made any mistakes, english is not my main language. I decided to make a short chaptered story than a oneshot, maybe it will contains 2 more chapters. 

Comments are loved!

missingchild