His Fears, Her Past

Shampoo

 

It’s been the third week since Mia and Yixing hang around together. They talked about each other. About Yixing’s dream being a dancer and Mia who worked as a photographer. Mia lied to him because he doesn’t want him to know that she is accuatlly the daughter of a successful businessman in Korea and she was preparing for her new college life at ‘Julliard’. Without they knowing, they had fallen deeper for each other.

They went to visit Victoria again and sat by the window. Mia took a sip of her greentea. Yixing thought about his ex-girlfriend. *What if she will leave me like I did to my ex-girlfriend?*

“So how was the dance competition, Oppa?” Mia asked

“Mia..” Yixing’s voice trailed off…

“Eung?”

“You wouldn’t leave me right?” Mia grew panic inside her head.

“W-wae-y-yo oppa?”

“Because I don’t want to experience the same thing as my ex-girlfriend experienced. Waiting for that special someone to comeback but when that person come, they already at somebody’s embrace” Yixing could feel his tears build up in his eyes.

“Don’t worry oppa, I promise I would never leave you” Mia lied. She didn’t want to tell Yixing about her decision to move to America just yet, she doesn’t want to lose Yixing.

---

The rain poured hard. Mia held her umbrella tightly, fighting back her tears.Her free hand hold a bucket of flower. With a heavy steps, She walked to a grave.

‘ Woo Seung Hyun’

Mia put down the bucket in front of the grave. Tears rolled down on her pink cheeks. She missed him very much and there are so much thing that she wanted to tell him. About her life, about her friends, about her decision and about Yixing.

“Kevin Oppa, I’m here” She sniffled.

“Everything is fine oppa but I don’t think my heart is fine….it’s hurts right here” She pointed to her chest.

“I felt hurt after not tell Yixing oppa the truth. I felt bad and hurt” A cold wind past by her.

“What should I do oppa? What should I do?” She cried harder.

---

It was the last day of spring yet, Yixing couldn’t find Mia anywhere. He went to Victoria’s Café to ask for Mia. He opened the glass door and found Victoria at the counter.

“Noona, do you know where Mia is?” Yixing saw Victoria glanced at the calendar and sighed.

“I think you have to know the truth” Yixing grew confused. *Truth? What truth?* he thought.

“Well, 1 year ago, Mia had a boyfriend…” *Mia had a boyfriend before?*

“His name was Kevin. But he died at a hit-and-run accident and today is the day when he died. Did you know why I asked Mia where she had been all this time? The reason is after the accident, Mia didn’t want to come to this park because of the bad memories and Mia decided to go to Julliard”.

“J-Julliard?” Yixing choked by his own oxygen.

“Yes, you know Julliard, the famous art school in this world. Mia got accepted 4 weeks ago. Don’t you know that? And she would leave soon” Victoria gave him a look.

“She would leave soon?” Yixing’s hand trembelling.

“Yes, maybe 4 days from now? I’m not sure”  Without bid a good-bye, Yixing stromed out of the café. *After what she promised, how dare she didn’t told me about this?* He felt betrayed and sent a message to Mia

---

Mia ran along the street after she got a text from Yixing. He said to meet with him at the park when they first met.When she reached the park, her eyes searching for Yixing. She saw him sitting at the bench, at some time looking at his phone. Mia walked closer,

“Oppa?”

“Mia…how dare you?” Yixing asked coldly to her.

“What are you saying oppa?”

“You said you won’t leave me but now, you are going to Julliard?”

“Oppa, I can explain this..”

“I had enough, I love you to die but it seems that you don’t love me”

“Oppa, why are you doing this?”

“BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT YOU,I LIKE YOU-NO, I LOVE YOU JANG MIA”  Yixing’s tears drop little by little. She was taken abavk by his words. *He love me?*

“I know everything about you Mia, I know about your past and your family. What didn’t you told me this?” Mia opened but no words came out.

“I’m really disappointed at you Mia, I really am” Yixing walked a way from the park, leaving Mia who had tears in her eyes.