☂ Missing

☂ Ghost luck

After chatting,they decide to have some snacks so you and Chunji went to buy some.

"Opaa! My bracelet ! The one you gave me just now is missing?! "

"Mwo?! Gwanchanna i wil just buy you another one"

"Aniya..i want that. I think it drop somewhere near the forest,we walk by there just now right?"

"Ne..come on i go will with you"

You smiled at him agreeing to go together.

"It just a bracelet don't panic so much" Chunji tried to calm you down and pull you for a hug.

"But it was given by you.."

"Arasoe Pabo~come on let go look for it" Chunji say while caressing your hair.

★★★★★

Soon both of you reach the place the both of you were walking just now.

"It should be here" you say while finding.

You suddenly saw something blinking like it reflecting on the sunlight.

"Chanhee Oppa i think its between the tree"

!BOOM! The thunder strikes.

Chunji have not heard what you say as he is opposite you search plus the sudden thunder strikes that cover your voice.

Chunji turn around after the thunder strikes to see if you are frighten by the thunder but you were already somehow in the forest and Chunji didn't know that.

"~~~ !" "~~~!" "Yay don't scare me!"

"Eodiya!?"

★★★★★

*there it is ! Found it!*

You were somehow only at the entrance of the forest but when you turn back preparing to go out,you find the way completely different from where you came in and the sky was different it should be the day time however it look dark and ominous here.

"O-oppa?"

"Chanhee Oppa?! "

"You are playing a prank right? Y-yay it not F-funny! " you were really scared and trembling ,standing there with the bracelet like a statue.

"Oppa~ Eodiya ? Im really scared now" you said as tears start forming in your eyes.