☂ Lee Sung Jong

☂ Ghost luck

"Something is wrong..what should i do? "ChunJi say while walking in circle.

Soon he decide to go into the forest.

"~~~?"

"~~~! I'm here! Eodiya?"

★★★★★

You were really scared while the sky suddenly change back to it normal state.

You look at the sky.*it B-become normal again?*

After the sky became normal you quickly look for Chunji ,to see him at the other side looking for you.

"Oppa ! I'm here! " you were so relieve to see him ,you felt protected every time when u were with Chunji.

You run to Chunji and he take you outside.

"Gwanchana? Why are you running off by yourself?! Do you know how worried i am?!"

"Mainhaeyo..but i found the bracelet" you said while trying to control your tears.

Chunji saw you trying to control your tears and pull you into a tight hug.

"Arrasoe..am i too fierce? Main~ i was too worried.. you were alright,Right?

"Ne..it just sometime strange happen in there" you say and explain the sky beimg different.

After listening,Chunji pat your back."Gwanchanayo..it all over already and I'm here with you."

Both of you trusted each other a lot so Chunji know that the words you say just now were true and is puzzling about it.

★★★★★

After all the tense and things happening,it time return to school.

Soon all of you board the bus.

In the bus you were siting near the window and chunji was beside you.

During the journey,you were holding tightly on Chunji's hand and falling asleep on his shoulder.

Chunji look down at the hand that was holding on to you and simile*i will protect you no matter what happen...Saranghae*

★★★★★

School ends.

"Chanhee oppa! I think i will go home now,today is so tiring.."

"Ne.arrasoe let walk home together"Chunji say and hold your hand walking out the school.

*Chanhee Oppa..i just so glad that you are with me,Together* On the way home with Chunji you though and simile to yourself.

"Waeyo? You are that happy to be with me? Haha you are even smiling to yourself" Chunji say as if he can read your mind.

You were about to reply but you have reach your home."Oppa im home,you can go now" you say while biding him goodbye.

"Ne..be safe! And .."Chunji suddenly give a kiss on your cheek."...Oppa,I-im going in..B-bye-e" you were shock by his action,even if it been one year you all date ,you still get anxious around him when he is being like that although you like it a lot.

You get into your house and saw chunji walking away from a small window beside your house.

*aigoo~ she still get nervous around me.she so cute...hope she alright the thing she say about the trip seem true..*

★★★★★

After chunji sending you home,you took a bath and come out.You sit down admire the bracelet that Chunji give you.

"It a good thing i found it back"you say to yourself and simile.

"Ne..you are right,it was me who help you to find it,or else it would already be in the sea.."

Your house currently was only been occupy by you and you wonder who the one that talks.

"Nugu(who)!? Who is talking to me?"you immediate stand up from where you were sitting.

"Me? I am the one that follows,you back from the trip,i really need your help.""Hi! My name is Lee SungJong! You can call me SungJong Nice to meet you^^" Sungjong suddenly appear and ask for a handshake.

"MWOYA~?!?!?!?!??!" You screamed.

"Why are you here ?Aish What are you?! And are you following me all the while? if so how do you come in ?! "You ask again.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

THks to all the subscriber! :D

And pease comment more ^^ it will motivate me to update :)

감사합니다 ~!